Worst habit

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow. I read "Worst HABIT" and assumed people would be talking about biting their nails and smoking and drinking too much Coke and clicking their tongue annoyingly and shit... instead everyone is talking about their worst personality traits. :lol: Pretty sure there is actually already another thread for that! :lol:

My worst HABIT is probably smoking. Luckily I'm not an addict, but I've definitely got a hand to mouth habit going on with cigarettes, especially when I'm drinking.

ok, FINE...I constantly click clicky pens. At my last job, I used clicky pens (regular pens just bleed in your scrub pockets), so when I was waiting for lab results I would click the pen in my pocket...clickclickclickclickclickclick, still do it when I'm writing things down and have a pen in my hand.
    I'm pretty bad for that too... and if I'm not clicking my pen, it's probably in my mouth. :oops:

Have you ever had a pen explode in your mouth?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ok, FINE...I constantly click clicky pens. At my last job, I used clicky pens (regular pens just bleed in your scrub pockets), so when I was waiting for lab results I would click the pen in my pocket...clickclickclickclickclickclick, still do it when I'm writing things down and have a pen in my hand.
    I'm pretty bad for that too... and if I'm not clicking my pen, it's probably in my mouth. :oops:

Have you ever had a pen explode in your mouth?
    Yeah, once. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I have no worst habit

(They're all pretty bad)
    rollings wrote:
    Dude drinks out of a toilet bowl....OMG, you just GOT to meet him ! :?

Oh yeah and d'ya hear? He's 7-foot tall...at least

Come on Rollings, lets not be misleading. Its 7 feet tall with 8 inch heels. And don't forget the lightning bolts from my ass. That usually makes people wanna meet me more so.

you said those heels were 7 inches, thereby making you only 6'11".
    ...men.....always adding inch.......

and like my mother always used to say, "bolts shmolts"

I think she said that
    rollings wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    Dude drinks out of a toilet bowl....OMG, you just GOT to meet him ! :?

Oh yeah and d'ya hear? He's 7-foot tall...at least

Come on Rollings, lets not be misleading. Its 7 feet tall with 8 inch heels. And don't forget the lightning bolts from my ass. That usually makes people wanna meet me more so.

I think she said that
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    I got a bad habit and it ain't goin' away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMa_t5cBgY
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Oh my god I fucking LOVE
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    rollings wrote:

I think she said that

:lol::lol: We cannot be trusted.

And its time for me to exit. Too much talk of things in mouths exploding in here... :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777

Oh my god I fucking LOVE

:) one of my fav offspring songs.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Always chewing on pens in class. Can't help myself

keeps me sane
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,181
    Mine is.. I talk too much, and I tend to interrupt people. Like a verbal cock block..,

GO!

My girlfriend is just like this, worst on the phone. It causes me to prefer texting where I can control what's said and what isn't said. I sometimes say I'm speaking now, you listen then she eerily gets quiet.

I sometimes put other people's needs before my own, too nice. That must be why I can't stand selfish people.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814

Oh my god I fucking LOVE

:) one of my fav offspring songs.

Thanks for the heads up. Offspring makes my ears bleed. I can't tolerate them at all. I would have been really sad it I clicked the link.

This is a bad habit, I've known humans to have. At least they get it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyS0yVqH1SQ
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up. Offspring makes my ears bleed. I can't tolerate them at all. I would have been really sad it I clicked the link.

Agreed. The Offspring kind of blows :lol:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I'm physically incapable of getting anywhere on time, ever.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    duska3419 wrote:
    Ugh!!!
    I am freakishly punctual - I hate people like you (it seems to me that almost EVERYONE is like you though, so no offense! :lol: ).
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:
    Ugh!!!
    I am freakishly punctual - I hate people like you (it seems to me that almost EVERYONE is like you though, so no offense! :lol: ).

you and I would totally get along...if it's up to me, I'm ALWAYS on time, if not early...10-15 minutes minimum. When people are late, I think of them as being selfish, respect my time damnit!

(though, if it weren't for Joseph Arthur being late to the RNDM practice, I wouldn't have got to hear Santos sing... :lol: )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Chewing on guitar picks
    Chewing on guitar picks
    I too have an oral fixation problem.
    RKCNDY wrote:

you and I would totally get along...if it's up to me, I'm ALWAYS on time, if not early...10-15 minutes minimum. When people are late, I think of them as being selfish, respect my time damnit!

(though, if it weren't for Joseph Arthur being late to the RNDM practice, I wouldn't have got to hear Santos sing... :lol: )

Drives me fucking bonkers too. I'm usually 15 minutes early to class and 10 minutes early to work.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Chewing on guitar picks
    I too have an oral fixation problem.

Cue it...

Yep...

That's dirty
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:
    Ugh!!!

It IS inconsiderate!! And all the late people are just sooooo nonchalant about it! :evil:
    There is nothing I hate more than being late... I hate it more than crumbs and glitter
    There is nothing I hate more than being late... I hate it more than crumbs and glitter
    There is a grade 3 school photo of me where I was clearly bawling my eyes out right before the photo was taken, because my mom wanted the bows in my hair just right but couldn't get it, so she made me late for school and I got so upset that I was late, on photo day no less, that I cried all the way to school. And then they stuck me in front of a camera. :lol: :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It IS inconsiderate!! And all the late people are just sooooo nonchalant about it! :evil:

:lol: that's totally the face I make when someone else is dicking around making us late!

(I also have a weird oral fixation thing...I never chewed on pens though...just things like straws and those little plastic swords in cocktails...chewchewchew then *pblth* I spit it out...worst thing I chew on is needles when I'm sewing)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: that's totally the face I make when someone else is dicking around making us late!

(I also have a weird oral fixation thing...I never chewed on pens though...just things like straws and those little plastic swords in cocktails...chewchewchew then *pblth* I spit it out...worst thing I chew on is needles when I'm sewing)

Cue it... mmmmmhhmmmmm

That's dirty
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Another good thing to chew on is those little red speading thingies out of the cheese or peanut butter and cracker packs. :P Also tend to hold paper clips in my mouth... dangerous. One day I'm totally going to swallow one by accident.... Not quite as dangerous as needles though. :o Stop doing that. :lol:
    duska3419 wrote:

seriously, what's wrong with us?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Another good thing to chew on is those little red speading thingies out of the cheese or peanut butter and cracker packs. :P Also tend to hold paper clips in my mouth... dangerous. One day I'm totally going to swallow one by accident.... Not quite as dangerous as needles though. :o Stop doing that. :lol:

I can't help it! I swear it helps me concentrate...okay, maybe I'll buy some guitar picks...those may be safer. Grasshopper! do you like the thin, medium or thick picks?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I can't help it! I swear it helps me concentrate...okay, maybe I'll buy some guitar picks...those may be safer. Grasshopper! do you like the thin, medium or thick picks?

Depends on the musical situation
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I chew on those spreader spoons too.