Worst habit

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Mine is.. I talk too much, and I tend to interrupt people. Like a verbal cock block..,

GO!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    "Verbal Cock Block..." :o ...is that a classical American literary term ?
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    "Verbal Cock Block..." :o ...is that a classical American literary term ?
    No..
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mine is.. I talk too much, and I tend to interrupt people. Like a verbal cock block..,

GO!
    Oh man, I hate people like you!

:lol:
    mca47 wrote:

GO!

Lol
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    give unconditional love and sometimes i turn my back when i receive the love back..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I'm a bit of a planner....to an annoying extreme :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    give unconditional love and sometimes i turn my back when i receive the love back..
    This kind of makes me sad.. A lot of times we hurt ourselves unintentionally.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I worry too much, help too much, too nice
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I worry too much, help too much, too nice
    You can never be too nice.. People tell me thatI'm to nice all the time. I just think that's how we're all supposed to be.. But then again I do hang out with more dogs than I do people too...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I worry too much,
    yeah..and this..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mca47 wrote:

GO!

Yes, It makes me want to shove my fist down their throat.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I eat really fucking fast. And I drink too much. I also drink straight form the OJ containr, Rum bottle, and toilet bowl, depending on my level of sobriety.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I eat really fucking fast. And I drink too much. I also drink straight form the OJ containr, Rum bottle, and toilet bowl, depending on my level of sobriety.
    Lmao!! Dude! You make me laugh my ass off!! That's it!! You're going on the list of peeps I'd want to meet!
  • backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    Foot and Mouth Disease: Open mouth, insert foot.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    procrastinate
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm too nice...waaaaaaayyyyyyy too nice.

I think I need to learn how to be a bitch to people sometimes.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    Mine is.. I talk too much, and I tend to interrupt....

same here and change people's quotes :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Lmao!! Dude! You make me laugh my ass off!! That's it!! You're going on the list of peeps I'd want to meet!

:D:D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i'm way too impulsive
    but on another note
    how are you getting on with all those colorado wild fires?
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    shortstack wrote:
    procrastinate

Me too.

My Indecisiveness is my worst habit. I should think about it more and get back to this thread. ;)
    mysticweed wrote:
    i'm way too impulsive
    but on another note
    how are you getting on with all those colorado wild fires?
    They're getting them contained.. Slowly but surely. They're not as close to me this year as last year.. So not quite as scary.. But very sad, nearly half if the town if Bkack Forest is gone! 502 houses burned.. So sad! But everyone is rallying together to help, it's a very unique place to love... I love Coorado.. I may stay here a little while!!
    STAYSEA wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    procrastinate

Me too.

My Indecisiveness is my worst habit. I should think about it more and get back to this thread. ;)

Funny-gif-baby-I-See-What-You-Did-There.gif
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Laziness/procrastination. I HATE it :evil:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

Dude drinks out of a toilet bowl....OMG, you just GOT to meet him ! :?

Oh yeah and d'ya hear? He's 7-foot tall...at least
    rollings wrote:

Dude drinks out of a toilet bowl....OMG, you just GOT to meet him ! :?

Oh yeah and d'ya hear? He's 7-foot tall...at least

Come on Rollings, lets not be misleading. Its 7 feet tall with 8 inch heels. And don't forget the lightning bolts from my ass. That usually makes people wanna meet me more so.
    Lol!! I love his honesty.. What can I say??? Lol!
    Besides as long as I avoid ass-born lightening bolts, I'm good!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Wow. I read "Worst HABIT" and assumed people would be talking about biting their nails and smoking and drinking too much Coke and clicking their tongue annoyingly and shit... instead everyone is talking about their worst personality traits. :lol: Pretty sure there is actually already another thread for that! :lol:

My worst HABIT is probably smoking. Luckily I'm not an addict, but I've definitely got a hand to mouth habit going on with cigarettes, especially when I'm drinking. I only have a few a day normally (if that - sometimes I just don't want any for days at a time), but if I'm in vacation or party mode it's a lot worse (and wonderful :lol: ).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow. I read "Worst HABIT" and assumed people would be talking about biting their nails and smoking and drinking too much Coke and clicking their tongue annoyingly and shit... instead everyone is talking about their worst personality traits. :lol: Pretty sure there is actually already another thread for that! :lol:

My worst HABIT is probably smoking. Luckily I'm not an addict, but I've definitely got a hand to mouth habit going on with cigarettes, especially when I'm drinking.

ok, FINE...I constantly click clicky pens. At my last job, I used clicky pens (regular pens just bleed in your scrub pockets), so when I was waiting for lab results I would click the pen in my pocket...clickclickclickclickclickclick, still do it when I'm writing things down and have a pen in my hand.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My worst HABIT is probably smoking. Luckily I'm not an addict, but I've definitely got a hand to mouth habit going on with cigarettes, especially when I'm drinking.

ok, FINE...I constantly click clicky pens. At my last job, I used clicky pens (regular pens just bleed in your scrub pockets), so when I was waiting for lab results I would click the pen in my pocket...clickclickclickclickclickclick, still do it when I'm writing things down and have a pen in my hand.
    I'm pretty bad for that too... and if I'm not clicking my pen, it's probably in my mouth. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata