The ongoing pursuit of an AMC Eagle ... Car people needed

13»

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    norm wrote:
    Thanks for the links, pjradio! I have seen them all by now :lol: I'm using a search engine that skims over all of craigslist ... The wagon looks nice, but I would prefer the hatchback. I don't like the red or white ones. The beige one with reddish lines, the black one or the golden one are my faves. If the interior is in a different colour than the outside and maybe the seats made of tanned leather, I'd be all over it.

holy shit, now you're picky?!?!! :P :lol::lol:

Of course! :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Thanks for the links, pjradio! I have seen them all by now :lol: I'm using a search engine that skims over all of craigslist ... The wagon looks nice, but I would prefer the hatchback. I don't like the red or white ones. The beige one with reddish lines, the black one or the golden one are my faves. If the interior is in a different colour than the outside and maybe the seats made of tanned leather, I'd be all over it.

you can't be that picky when you looking to buy a car that only has 10 that are road worthy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

you can't be that picky when you looking to buy a car that only has 10 that are road worthy :lol:

There is one out there for me that is perfect. I know it. I have time. And if we go to Chicago with it, I bet you all will want to drive it :P :lol:
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    V13000087-vote1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSekjTlj7pYsilXNwuGfWnr0WKQv3QWnxId96-Pwn8d7UkOeLnQ0g

tumblr_ls9l4vqTzt1qfbjkco1_500.jpg

If you like 4 wheel drive? Subaru is a great car.

I'm a big JDM fan.

For a first car... I thought a Delorean would be a great idea.
    :lol:

It wasn't.

Delorean.jpg :nono:

;)

Good luck!
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    zy843.jpg

dream car...simple man here
    aqo2t.jpg
    Very nice :thumbup: And a German car too 8-)

If we let it come down to that category, I would go with this:
    jaguar_e_type_62_coupe_1.jpg?1275983071

Staysea, the Subaru might be a great car (but why lower it so much that you couldn't even drive on a cobblestone road with it?), but your post also sounds like your first car was a DeLorean. So you actually had the experience of having a not-so-rational (and quite cool :D ) car as a first car. All the people who are trying to tell me that it is not a good choice made bad choices themselves before. And I'm convinced lots of them do get a little nostalgic about their first car nevertheless. Try to think of how excited you got about your first car and be gentle with me :)
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I had to revive this thread to post a pic.

35 years ago today, here's how my prince and I drove away from our wedding reception:

Image4_zps18d9cb71.jpg~original

The car is long gone but the husband is still around. :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    I had to revive this thread to post a pic.

35 years ago today, here's how my prince and I drove away from our wedding reception:

Image4_zps18d9cb71.jpg~original

The car is long gone but the husband is still around. :mrgreen:

Love it :thumbup: :D

I'm pretty happy with my 4-runner though. But I do see an AMC in my distant future... One day 8-)