Options

SOLD. Thread can be closed.

13»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pdalowsky wrote:
    im pretty surprised its still available.

and dont forget next time simply state you are selling for a friend who's had some horrible news, or so they can pay a medical bill, and you'll be absolutely fine.
    im suprised is available too..
    anyway..as for the rest of the comment..
    thats why im saying so many time now,this forum is a joke..
    if someone flippin item but use the the health excuse..its all ok
    if someone flippin item and 5 friends jump in the thread and say great guy,great seller,great price is all good..
    if someone isnt known here..burn him in hell..

the only reason i liked guys like saywer was he was clear ,im a flipper and i dont give a shit what u saying..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    pdalowsky wrote:
    im pretty surprised its still available.

and dont forget next time simply state you are selling for a friend who's had some horrible news, or so they can pay a medical bill, and you'll be absolutely fine.
    im suprised is available too..
    anyway..as for the rest of the comment..
    thats why im saying so many time now,this forum is a joke..
    if someone flippin item but use the the health excuse..its all ok
    if someone flippin item and 5 friends jump in the thread and say great guy,great seller,great price is all good..
    if someone isnt known here..burn him in hell..

the only reason i liked guys like saywer was he was clear ,im a flipper and i dont give a shit what u saying..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yet so so true Dimitris
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Brilliant. Bring Sawyer back!

In all the midst of the complaining I forgot to mention this is currently 'pending'.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Bout time! Very cool item.

And as far as all the health, family, whatever excuses.... I guess I have become desensitized by all of it so honestly my eyes just glaze over and I don't pay attention or usually believe it. No matter what forum you are on, outside 10c I mean, it's always the same thing and I just don't really care at this point, it is what it is.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same way. Now I can't help myself just to see the item and go off of that, even though that sounds a little lame lol.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    It's obvious that if the US had a morally reputable health system such as the UK's NHS then the volume of sales on this forum would be exponentially lower
  • Options
    nadahombre wrote:
    It's obvious that if the US had a morally reputable health system such as the UK's NHS then the volume of sales on this forum would be exponentially lower
    haha,that was funny Graham !!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    nadahombre wrote:

:lol::lol: post of the month!

Well... Including April.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    nadahombre wrote:
    I was trying to trade my Binaural for a new lung... but was told I was flipping because it was only worth a toe.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nadahombre wrote:
    I was trying to trade my Binaural for a new lung... but was told I was flipping because it was only worth a toe.
    after new heart you need a new lug too??
    and flipping the holy grail??? :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Oh and...

what-is-supply-and-demand.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Oh and...

:lol::lol::lol: you fucker making money for this time of things
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    All boyo had to answer with in the first place was "I had to pay inflated customs fees, hence the price". and that would have been that.

I don't have to explain anything. It's the price I'm selling the cd for. End of. If you're not buying it, it has nothing to do with you. Don't like the price, exit the thread and look in another thread. It really is that simple.

if you are selling something, you have to expect questions about said item and to have to explain things. it's part of the process of commerce. you are correct, if you don't like that, then ebay is the place for you.

and I already stated that I was mistaken if that is actualy what you paid for it. I just know that when it was for sale, it wasn't near that price. that's all.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    :lol::lol:

The suggestion in this thread that people need looking out for to ensure they are not ripped off was a bit of a stretch too.

feel free to laugh if you wish, but I meant what I said. I nearly NEVER comment in FS threads unless I think something's fishy. And I thought so here. Unlike some people seem to here, I don't know this guy from a hole in the ground.

and if sellers and buyers don't need looking out for, why do we see endless comments in FS threads like "good seller! great price!". if that's encouraged, then so should the opposite.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Oh and...

this graph gets me all hot and bothered! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    :D
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    nadahombre wrote:
    toe-434.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    SOLD.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    nadahombre wrote:

You've got a Binaural for trade!?.... ;)
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options

and if sellers and buyers don't need looking out for, why do we see endless comments in FS threads like "good seller! great price!". if that's encouraged, then so should the opposite.
    i agree..if you open a thread for sale,for trade,for searching..whatever,you must be prepare for questions ,and for every type of comments like them or not..
    happens to all of us,and not only at Lost Dogs forum..
    so,if you wanna ask questions about a thread whatever the topic is you have the right to do it..
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    pdalowsky wrote:
    :lol::lol:

The suggestion in this thread that people need looking out for to ensure they are not ripped off was a bit of a stretch too.

feel free to laugh if you wish, but I meant what I said. I nearly NEVER comment in FS threads unless I think something's fishy. And I thought so here. Unlike some people seem to here, I don't know this guy from a hole in the ground.

Fair point you make there in all honesty, but it's nice to know a persons feedback. I understand that, but surely people here are clever enough to work out if prices are fair or not ? But I take your point

The laughing was at the post quoted too. Not your stance.
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    boyo79 wrote:
    tinz. wrote:
    Wow price gouging.. I tried to grab one when they were on sale, ill give you what they cost a couple weeks ago plus shipping..

No you won't because that isn't the price I'm asking for. Don't like the price, ignore the thread and move along.

I'd like a Benny Hall LP for $35 but it just ain't happening.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THIS THREAD IS HOW YOU OBI WAN"ED HIM WITH THE "MOVE ALONG" - MAN IS THAT HILARIOUS.

"THIS IS NOT THE MAD SEASON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR"

HILARIOUS ---- KEEP PEACE AND DECORUM IN THE FORUM
    WE ARE ALL HERE FOR 1 REASON, WE ARE ALL PJ FANS!
  • Options
    troysp1 wrote:
    -- WE ARE ALL HERE FOR 1 REASON, WE ARE ALL PJ FANS!
    im not so sure about that anymore.. :lol:
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,847
    boyo79 wrote:
    SOLD.

Congrats bud :) Happy buyer, happy seller, happy ending.