YOUR Top 10 Bootlegs???

123457»

Comments

  • BMF2004BMF2004 Posts: 128
    This thread may come in handy this weekend. 
  • ladydocNYCladydocNYC Posts: 628
    Thanks for this thread!  I just downloaded Bonner Springs '03 and Berlin '10.  I'm not sure I have any favorites (except Charlottesville '13 and now Krakow '18) that haven't been mentioned here--  I second the idea that the 2003 was a tour de force with Buffalo, Fargo, oh and I'd add Tokyo!...    AND ALSO I've said it before but if you've never listened to that St Petersburg FL 1994 PORCH do it now!!  Nothing like it.
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 20,270
    edited November 22
    1) Manchester 04/06/00
    2) Perth 23/02/03
    3) Santiago 23/11/05
    4) Pistoia 20/09/06
    5) Philadelphia 31/10/09
    6) Newark 18/05/10
    7) Saskatoon 19/09/11
    8) Spokane 30/11/13
    9) Telluride 09/07/16
    10) Seattle 10/08/18
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,025
    Salzburg - June 18th, 2000
    San Francisco - October 31st, 2000
    Nashville - April 18th, 2003
    Benaroya Hall - October 22nd, 2003
    Lisbon - September 4th, 2006
    Adelaide - November 21st, 2006
    Charlottesville - October 29th, 2013
    Milton Keynes - July 11th, 2014
    Krakow - July 3rd, 2018
    Barcelona - July 10th, 2018


    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 20,270
    The Rock said: Milton Keynes - July 11th, 2014
    :rock_on:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,025
    Pap said:
    The Rock said: Milton Keynes - July 11th, 2014
    :rock_on:
    What a show!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • PB11041PB11041 EarthPosts: 783
    How does this thread only have 7 pages?!?!?!?

    God, this list could change daily, but 10 that I always seem to come back to:

    1. Zurich 6.18.1992
    2. Den Haag 3.2.1992
    3. Birmingham 9.3.1998 (sneaky great show with an absolutely killer audience recording from the Yield tour.  Porch, Stone goes off in an excellent way).
    4. MSG2  9.11.1998 (the ORIGINAL MSG! this show was nearly flawless in set and band execution.  Ended up somehow getting 100 level just to Mike's side, this tour was one I would love to have done over in terms of ticket requests - had I chosen MSG would have likely been floor since this one was added)
    5. San Diego 11.6.1995
    6. San Jose 11.4.1995 (Best Blood ever)
    7. Ottawa 9.16.2005
    8. Jones Beach 8.25.2000
    9. Holmdel the space ship 7.14.2003 
    10. Bellingham 5.10.2000 (just love this set, always loved the audience boot, the Vault Vinyl just makes it that much better.)
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652
    1996 - 9/21, 9/28, 9/29
    1998 - 5/1, 8/22, 8/25, 8/26, 8/28, 9/8, 9/10, 9/11
    1999 - 10/30, 10/31 (left early due to flight grrr)
    2000 - 4/12, 8/4, 8/6, 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/27
    2003 - 4/28, 4/29, 5/3, 6/29, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 7/14
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16
    2006 - 5/12
    2008 - 6/25
    2013 - 7/16
    2016 - 4/29, 8/7
    2018 - 9/4

  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,773
    PB11041 said:
    How does this thread only have 7 pages?!?!?!?

    God, this list could change daily, but 10 that I always seem to come back to:

    1. Zurich 6.18.1992
    2. Den Haag 3.2.1992
    3. Birmingham 9.3.1998 (sneaky great show with an absolutely killer audience recording from the Yield tour.  Porch, Stone goes off in an excellent way).
    4. MSG2  9.11.1998 (the ORIGINAL MSG! this show was nearly flawless in set and band execution.  Ended up somehow getting 100 level just to Mike's side, this tour was one I would love to have done over in terms of ticket requests - had I chosen MSG would have likely been floor since this one was added)
    5. San Diego 11.6.1995
    6. San Jose 11.4.1995 (Best Blood ever)
    7. Ottawa 9.16.2005
    8. Jones Beach 8.25.2000
    9. Holmdel the space ship 7.14.2003 
    10. Bellingham 5.10.2000 (just love this set, always loved the audience boot, the Vault Vinyl just makes it that much better.)

    I was front row at your #3 show. nice pick. that was a fun show. I recorded it but it obviously didn't turn out too great.

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

    1995- New Orleans, LA

    1996- Charleston, SC

    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

    2006- Cincinnati, OH

    2008- Columbia, SC

    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2

    2010- Bristow, VA

    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL

    2012- Atlanta, GA

    2013- Charlotte, NC

    2014- Cincinnati, OH

    2015- New York, NY

    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

    2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

  • PB11041PB11041 EarthPosts: 783
    lolobugg said:
    PB11041 said:
    How does this thread only have 7 pages?!?!?!?

    God, this list could change daily, but 10 that I always seem to come back to:

    1. Zurich 6.18.1992
    2. Den Haag 3.2.1992
    3. Birmingham 9.3.1998 (sneaky great show with an absolutely killer audience recording from the Yield tour.  Porch, Stone goes off in an excellent way).
    4. MSG2  9.11.1998 (the ORIGINAL MSG! this show was nearly flawless in set and band execution.  Ended up somehow getting 100 level just to Mike's side, this tour was one I would love to have done over in terms of ticket requests - had I chosen MSG would have likely been floor since this one was added)
    5. San Diego 11.6.1995
    6. San Jose 11.4.1995 (Best Blood ever)
    7. Ottawa 9.16.2005
    8. Jones Beach 8.25.2000
    9. Holmdel the space ship 7.14.2003 
    10. Bellingham 5.10.2000 (just love this set, always loved the audience boot, the Vault Vinyl just makes it that much better.)

    I was front row at your #3 show. nice pick. that was a fun show. I recorded it but it obviously didn't turn out too great.
    Sick.  Do you have the recording I am talking about?  Because if you don't, you need to.  It is just so damn good.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652
    1996 - 9/21, 9/28, 9/29
    1998 - 5/1, 8/22, 8/25, 8/26, 8/28, 9/8, 9/10, 9/11
    1999 - 10/30, 10/31 (left early due to flight grrr)
    2000 - 4/12, 8/4, 8/6, 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/27
    2003 - 4/28, 4/29, 5/3, 6/29, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 7/14
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16
    2006 - 5/12
    2008 - 6/25
    2013 - 7/16
    2016 - 4/29, 8/7
    2018 - 9/4

  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,773
    edited December 5
    PB11041 said:
    lolobugg said:
    PB11041 said:
    How does this thread only have 7 pages?!?!?!?

    God, this list could change daily, but 10 that I always seem to come back to:

    1. Zurich 6.18.1992
    2. Den Haag 3.2.1992
    3. Birmingham 9.3.1998 (sneaky great show with an absolutely killer audience recording from the Yield tour.  Porch, Stone goes off in an excellent way).
    4. MSG2  9.11.1998 (the ORIGINAL MSG! this show was nearly flawless in set and band execution.  Ended up somehow getting 100 level just to Mike's side, this tour was one I would love to have done over in terms of ticket requests - had I chosen MSG would have likely been floor since this one was added)
    5. San Diego 11.6.1995
    6. San Jose 11.4.1995 (Best Blood ever)
    7. Ottawa 9.16.2005
    8. Jones Beach 8.25.2000
    9. Holmdel the space ship 7.14.2003 
    10. Bellingham 5.10.2000 (just love this set, always loved the audience boot, the Vault Vinyl just makes it that much better.)

    I was front row at your #3 show. nice pick. that was a fun show. I recorded it but it obviously didn't turn out too great.
    Sick.  Do you have the recording I am talking about?  Because if you don't, you need to.  It is just so damn good.  


    I think I do. I know I have the show on VHS. :lol: you can see me when Ed goes over the rail during Porch.

    Need to check on the audio version again.

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

    1995- New Orleans, LA

    1996- Charleston, SC

    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

    2006- Cincinnati, OH

    2008- Columbia, SC

    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2

    2010- Bristow, VA

    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL

    2012- Atlanta, GA

    2013- Charlotte, NC

    2014- Cincinnati, OH

    2015- New York, NY

    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

    2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

  • mschostokmschostok Chicago, ILPosts: 537
    Haven't gotten the Wrigley 2018 boots yet. How are they compared to the 2016? 2016 blew my mind and I still listen to them all the time - in my opinion some of the best boots in the past few years (especially Wrigley II). Should I get them? I know Ed's voice probably doesn't sound as good but w/e
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,773
    mschostok said:
    Haven't gotten the Wrigley 2018 boots yet. How are they compared to the 2016? 2016 blew my mind and I still listen to them all the time - in my opinion some of the best boots in the past few years (especially Wrigley II). Should I get them? I know Ed's voice probably doesn't sound as good but w/e

    they are def worth purchasing. the mix is even better than the 2016 boots. Stone's guitar specifically stands out in the mix. the 2018 shows were pretty sloppy at times compared to the 2016 shows but I can see that you attended both so you probably knew that anyway.

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

    1995- New Orleans, LA

    1996- Charleston, SC

    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

    2006- Cincinnati, OH

    2008- Columbia, SC

    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2

    2010- Bristow, VA

    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL

    2012- Atlanta, GA

    2013- Charlotte, NC

    2014- Cincinnati, OH

    2015- New York, NY

    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

    2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

  • mschostokmschostok Chicago, ILPosts: 537
    lolobugg said:
    mschostok said:
    Haven't gotten the Wrigley 2018 boots yet. How are they compared to the 2016? 2016 blew my mind and I still listen to them all the time - in my opinion some of the best boots in the past few years (especially Wrigley II). Should I get them? I know Ed's voice probably doesn't sound as good but w/e

    they are def worth purchasing. the mix is even better than the 2016 boots. Stone's guitar specifically stands out in the mix. the 2018 shows were pretty sloppy at times compared to the 2016 shows but I can see that you attended both so you probably knew that anyway.
    Ok, cool - thank you! Yeah, the 2018 shows were killer, but the 2016 ones were on another level. I think I'll pull the trigger on them, I just have sooo many bootlegs I'm trying to limit myself haha. 
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
123457»
Sign In or Register to comment.