Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    cp3iverson wrote:
    No different than those nerds who shoot up schools. Two young dorks crying for attention. Wannabe rebels.
    We don't know yet. Were they bullied? Crazy? Autistic? Or something else ...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    cp3iverson wrote:
    No different than those nerds who shoot up schools. Two young dorks crying for attention. Wannabe rebels.
    i just post this thought ...how fucked up will be this??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,109
    I find it really interesting that when suspects are from Middle Eastern countries, news reports don't hesitate to conclude the political motives.

These two are from Chechnya apparently, and I've heard no less than 5-6 times "we want to emphasize, we don't know if this is politically related to the Chechnyan situation."

Just weird.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
    vant0037 wrote:
    I find it really interesting that when suspects are from Middle Eastern countries, news reports don't hesitate to conclude the political motives.

These two are from Chechnya apparently, and I've heard no less than 5-6 times "we want to emphasize, we don't know if this is politically related to the Chechnyan situation."

Just weird.
    weird is i think the right word at the moment..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    main.jpg

The 19 year old on the loose in Boston ...
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Jason P wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

For what it's worth, I'm listening to local Boston news radio...they are saying these two were great athletes and loved sports. This info coming from someone who went to school with the two and new the younger one a little more than the older brother.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Jason P wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

For what it's worth, I'm listening to local Boston news radio...they are saying these two were great athletes and loved sports. This info coming from someone who went to school with the two and new the younger one a little more than the older brother.

Boxing photos of the deceased "black hat"

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/ga ... W7v6xWA7o/
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Chechnya ??? crap I have never heard of the place let a lone find it on a map :lol:

Godfather.
    Godfather. wrote:
    Chechnya ??? crap I have never heard of the place let a lone find it on a map :lol:

Godfather.

It's a little area of Russia that desperately wants its independence.
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    badbrains wrote:
    Chechnya.brothers....they have their shit with Russia..
    why to travel to usa,wait a year...and attack there??

if all infos are true about them...i dont know how political,or personal this was..

very strange...

This. Exactly. Why the fuck do something like this when they have there own shit with Russia. Makes absolutely no sense. Weird shit. Can't wait to hear the "official" reasoning behind this sence less/useless evil carnage. :corn:

FYI - Chechnya is in a region where radical Islamic terrorism has been practiced against Russia for years, including attacks on Russian schools, public offices, and transportation systems. We all know how Islamic terrorists feel about the USA as well.

Hoping no more people get hurt and that they can get this guy alive.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

btw,Chechnya is predominantly Muslim.,if this has nothing to do with the attack
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Something is going down...looks like they have his location locked in.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    They are following a man in a black hoodie that has been running through various peoples yards
    "tactical team in place"
    YLed2 wrote:
    FYI - Chechnya is in a region where radical Islamic terrorism has been practiced against Russia for years, including attacks on Russian schools, public offices, and transportation systems. We all know how Islamic terrorists feel about the USA as well.
    they are in a war with Russia...another shitty war story for years..
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    YLed2 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

if all infos are true about them...i dont know how political,or personal this was..

very strange...

This. Exactly. Why the fuck do something like this when they have there own shit with Russia. Makes absolutely no sense. Weird shit. Can't wait to hear the "official" reasoning behind this sence less/useless evil carnage. :corn:

Ah, I dnt need a report on Chechnya but thanks anyways. :fp:
    "tactical team in place"
    where you listen-watch this?
    "tactical team in place"

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-F ... r-s146109/
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    YLed2 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

very strange...

ahhh thanks guy's.
    wow imagine that.. possible radical Islamic involvment.. whoda thunkit.

Godfather
    "tactical team in place"

thanks
    "The New York Times and others have identified the dead suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a 26-year-old and the brother of Dzhokar Tsarnaev.

According to NBC's Pete Williams, who reported on air on the Today show, Dzhokar ran over his brother to get away from police.

Williams also reported that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was born in Russia. He became a legal U.S. permanent resident in 2007.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was arrested for domestic assault and battery in 2009 after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, according to police records. A YouTube account linked with his Google Plus profile is focused on videos about Islam.

Here is a photo gallery of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts in Allston, Mass. The gallery is entitled, "Will Box For Passport," and it was produced while Tamerlan was training to compete in the National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City.

Some of the captions provide a glimpse into his persona:

Tamerlan said: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
    He said he wanted to become an engineer.
    A goal was to box for the U.S. Olympic team, for which he said he'd rather compete than his native Russia's team.
    "Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee."He described himself as "very religious," and said he did not drink or smoke."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tamerlan ... z2QudqT27s
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    3rd person(family member?) in police custody.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Ya, imagine that GF :roll:
    thanks

No problem!
    Police apparantly have the 2nd suspect surrounded in a house somewhere
    3rd person(family member?) in police custody.

Possibly a girlfriend of one of the two, or so I've heard
    Jason P wrote:
    Police apparantly have the 2nd suspect surrounded in a house somewhere

Listen in

It's crazy that they stayed in the Boston area.
    Jason P wrote:
    "The New York Times and others have identified the dead suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a 26-year-old and the brother of Dzhokar Tsarnaev.

According to NBC's Pete Williams, who reported on air on the Today show, Dzhokar ran over his brother to get away from police.

Williams also reported that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was born in Russia. He became a legal U.S. permanent resident in 2007.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was arrested for domestic assault and battery in 2009 after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, according to police records. A YouTube account linked with his Google Plus profile is focused on videos about Islam.

Here is a photo gallery of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts in Allston, Mass. The gallery is entitled, "Will Box For Passport," and it was produced while Tamerlan was training to compete in the National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City.

Some of the captions provide a glimpse into his persona:

Tamerlan said: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
    He said he wanted to become an engineer.
    A goal was to box for the U.S. Olympic team, for which he said he'd rather compete than his native Russia's team.
    "Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee."He described himself as "very religious," and said he did not drink or smoke."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tamerlan ... z2QudqT27s

Makes no sense, he wanted to box FOR the USA in the Olympics??? But yet he bombs the marathon on patriots day? What a kook!