Options

Pearl Jam Headline VooDoo Fest in New Orleans

Comments

• Options
    We'll be there, so you can hang out with us! :)
    And I'm also glad for Macklemore before PJ. I hear he has a good show, and my friend is going for him. So, if we don't have to move stages, I'm happy!
  • Options
    Im bummed the The Cure and How to Destroy Angels are playing the same time. They are 2 of the shows I want to see the most
  • Options
    Looks like you'll still get almost an hour of the Cure after HTDA ends. You can do it! :)
  • Options
    Just came across this list of deliciousness if you are coming to NOLA and planning to drink!

http://www.thrillist.com/drink/new-orle ... -find-them

Wish Voodoo would release single day tickets soooooon.
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    Dear Daiquiris, I love you!
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    If there's anyone out there who wants to go to Voodoo, I'm selling my pass. It just arrived this week. I paid $215 for it. I can pay for shipping. It's just the general admission wristband, not VIP. If anyone is interested send me a PM please and thanks!
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Anyone get their VIP passes delivered? When?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    If anyone is free the night before the show, I requested a screening at the zeitgeist theatre for Pj20! I saw it there when it was first released and it is an excellent venue! http://bit.ly/16xBJ4c. I know it's Halloween and all but it'll be over in plenty enough time for French quarter debauchery!
  • Options
    I also requested a screening for Nov 2 so we could go after PJ at Voodoo. Haha. Did your screening get approved?
  • Options
    i need to make this happen

someone give me free VIP ;)
  • Options
    Five+Horizons+Logo+-+small.jpg

voodoo.JPG

RSVP on Facebook

Please join us for the third Official fundraising event for The Five Horizons Foundation! The worlds greatest rock band, Pearl Jam, is playing at VooDoo Fest on November 1st, 2013 and we're going to be pre partying over at Wit's Inn! Please see below for details.

Who: All are welcome (21+). This will be a Pearl Jam fan pre concert party but anyone who wants to come out to support Pearl Jam or Autism is more than welcome to attend. RSVP on Facebook

What: This is the third Official fundraiser for the new Five Horizons Foundation which was recently started by CometothePorch.net founder Joe Little and is being supported by a team of amazing Pearl Jam fans. Our primary focus is helping children and families affected by autism in honor of Joe's son, Mack, who was recently diagnosed. Please use the links above for more information on the Foundation.

Where: Wit's Inn - 141 N. Carrollton Ave., New Orleans. Ton's of TV's and awesome food. Come early for lunch! Menu.

map.JPG

When: Friday November 1st, 2013 at 12pm. Raffle will begin promptly at 3:00pm. Pearl Jam takes the stage at 9pm.

Why: All donations will directly benefit children and families affected by autism and also Team Gleason's battle against ALS. The Five Horizons Foundation is dedicated to increasing awareness, acceptance and education of autism. For example, we recently worked with a variety of donors to achieve the goal of providing one iPad for every child in an autism center. For this event, we will be partnering with Team Gleason who is well known for their fight to cure ALS. No White Flags!

Raffle: At 3pm we will start pulling raffle tickets! Win Pearl Jam or NOLA themed items donated by your fellow Pearl Jam fans! Raffle tickets will be on sale starting at 12pm!

Donations: We need your help! If you have a Pearl Jam or NOLA themed item that you can contribute to the raffle it will go a long way towards helping raise money for two incredible causes. Please email us if you can make a contributions: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donations@5Horizons.org">donations@5Horizons.org</a><!-- e -->.

Location: Wit's Inn is an easy walk or short trolley ride over to City Park where the festival will be held.

Any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jlittle@5Horizons.org">jlittle@5Horizons.org</a><!-- e -->. You'll will receive a prompt response. Thank you for your support!
    Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
  • Options
    looloolooloolooloo Posts: 378
    SINGLE DAY TICKETS FINALLY WENT ON SALE!!!

https://www.elevate.com/boxoffice/?cref ... e9f8de7ee2

(Thank Joanna:)
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • Options
    On my way over here! You beat me to it. $104 including tax, people.
  • Options
    Sweet. Pulled a GA one-day. PJ in NOLA!
  • Options
    WOOHOO!! I'm getting so excited. October is going to fly by.
    Make sure y'all come to our party at Wit's Inn, too!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Looks like there will be a screening of PJ20 to kick off Voodoo weekend. It'll be at the Zeitgeist on Halloween evening if we can get 22 more reservations!
    Come party with the cool kids!
    http://gathr.us/screening/5920
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Looks like there will be a screening of PJ20 to kick off Voodoo weekend. It'll be at the Zeitgeist on Halloween evening if we can get 22 more reservations!
    Come party with the cool kids!
    http://gathr.us/screening/5920

I am fairly confident the screening will take place, I reserved 4 yesterday alone, it may just take longer then expected to post the numbers. Can't wait to meet fellow fans! :D
  • Options
    Well, I haven't even purchased mine yet. I get paid on Friday. So add at least one more.
    I tried to promote with my NOLA-area PJ friends, but all these fools have kids who have to go trick-or-treating. HAHA :D
  • Options
    We're only just flying in on the night of the 31st, so won't make the PJ20 screening.. boo :(
    And no one's gonna slow my gentle groove.. - https://twitter.com/Mr_Faded_Glory
  • Options
    So are people dressing up for Halloween on Friday night?
  • Options
    aurynsdadaurynsdad Posts: 773
    Y'all who are going to this are so lucky. It seems that their whole tour is indoor arenas this time, except for the festivals. I love seeing them outside.
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!), 10/1/94 Bridge School, 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!), 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!), 10/25/03 B. School, 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!), 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!), 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!), 5/13/22 Oakland (W.M.A.! Immortality!)
  • Options
    So are people dressing up for Halloween on Friday night?

You will see people in costumes all weekend. The festival has some kind of costume contest, but I'm not sure how it works, I think it just comes down to them spotting you in an awesome costume!
  • Options
    Will they play Crazy Mary at Voodoo? All signs point to yes!
  • Options
    You think??? After seeing the first three setlists of the tour, I have NO idea what they'll play! (Well, besides Alive, Evenflow, DTE, and Black haha)
  • Options
    Will they play Crazy Mary at Voodoo? All signs point to yes!
    Sure hope so. And hopefully crown of thorns for Chloe in French quarter.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Yeah, Chloe/CoT only makes sense! Also CoT is on my fantasy team, so I need it played!
  • Options
    Yeah, Chloe/CoT only makes sense! Also CoT is on my fantasy team, so I need it played!
    Not on Fanstasy team but Ed if your reading this...PLEASE add Crazy Mary and Chloe/Crown of Thorns to set list...pleeeeeeeese.
  • Options
    Went to Woo1 & 2, will be at Hartford, and I DON'T want Chloe/CoT played.

Yet.

Because I want it played in NOLA. There could and should be nowhere else.
    And no one's gonna slow my gentle groove.. - https://twitter.com/Mr_Faded_Glory
  • Options
    SM168759 wrote:
    Went to Woo1 & 2, will be at Hartford, and I DON'T want Chloe/CoT played.

Yet.

Because I want it played in NOLA. There could and should be nowhere else.
    :D:D
  • Options
    So the PJ20 gathr screening page is no longer available. Any idea if it's still going to happen? It's still on Zeitgeist's website, but the $10 hasn't been taken from my bank account...