• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

• Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,667

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,934
    GlowGirl said:

these fuckers need to reissue Revelations
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,986

• Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,877

• Options
    dogmattdogmatt Posts: 103
    1992 OG Pressing.  OMG!!  This smokes!

• Options
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    2220b
  • Options
    dogmatt said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    2220b

right on.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,690
    dogmatt said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    2220b
    2220B?  Is that sitting on a Marantz or am I missing the point here?

Also, where did you find the OG?  And was it outrageously priced?  I have never pulled the trigger on one because I don't know where to get one that isn't crazy priced. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dogmatt said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    2220b

Also, where did you find the OG?  And was it outrageously priced?  I have never pulled the trigger on one because I don't know where to get one that isn't crazy priced. 
    Yes.  It's a Marantz 2220b.
    I picked up the OG on discogs for a little north of $150...so pricey yes.. Took the chance that it wasn't too beat up, threw it in the ultrasonic, and it cleaned up to a very nice VG++.  One of the best sounding records I own for sure.  That Sound City board was something else.
  • Options
    dogmatt said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dogmatt said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dogmatt said:

2220?
    2220b

Yes.  It's a Marantz 2220b.
    I picked up the OG on discogs for a little north of $150...so pricey yes.. Took the chance that it wasn't too beat up, threw it in the ultrasonic, and it cleaned up to a very nice VG++.  One of the best sounding records I own for sure.  That Sound City board was something else.
    My understanding is that is pressed from the master tapes, no digital in the chain.  Definitely the version to own.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    GlowGirl said:

Can't top this record
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:

Can't top this record
    Agreed. Just listened to it last night with the new amp. Stellar
  • Options
    just fucking lovely

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    GlowGirl said:

well?