LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,877

• Options
    edited December 2023
    straight to 'star star" @jarfitz1
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    hottest stones record I have. Have an old cut out one i got as a kid at a flea market at my catholic school. Meee alllwwaayyss have a story. Rsd gid and sounds awesome. Great b sides people. Said before. Kinda a stones lost dogs. 
  • Options

Kickass 
  • Options

• Options

Kickass 
    Yes! Snagged that one. Spun side 1 so far. 
  • Options
    ^^^ you have good taste LJ

• Options
    relix records greensky bluegrass with holly bowling
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Nice^^
    Another holiday classic 

• Options
    hey now...let's party up
  • Options

• Options
    Feel good music fashiz
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited December 2023
    ^^^ I was at the 09 Super Bowl tailgate party at the Glendale AZ arena next door to the football stadium. You bought a ticket and wandered around the arena concourse and drank bud light, ate food, etc.
    Down below in the arena, EW&F were playing. Never really listened to them, so wandered down to ice level to see them. There were
    about 20 people watching and they were putting on a show. Can’t say it turned me into a fan, but awas impressed at the live show, energy and musical talent, kind of like REO Speedwagon at a party I attended a few night earlier. Also saw Sugar Ray and the Flutie Brothers Band that weekend. 

Good times…
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    Sounds cool for sure. I can hear a lot of RHCP sounds taken from them. A beater I got on the cheap. I like to dig into the corners of my collection sometimes.  This one is tucked in by my best of commodores. 
  • Options
    my savior. Spun this silly as a kid
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    A deal with the devil must be keeping Ozzy alive. Those magic spells...Keeps on rocking.
  • Options
    Good young Randy Rhodes. RIP. 
  • Options
    Never knew the full story. Damn.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/randy-rhoads-death
  • Options

• Options
    Said before. Always on the hunt for v4. Bud was dumping his collection and this was in there! All the way from Australia. Threw a few beans his way for a small chunk of his stuff. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,934
    Loujoe said:
    Said before. Always on the hunt for v4. Bud was dumping his collection and this was in there! All the way from Australia. Threw a few beans his way for a small chunk of his stuff. 

supernaut. top ten riff all time
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    Hey M Rat.

• Options

• Options
    good Xmas wrapping music. Stared at this cover as a kid forever. Very realistic and wondered how they fixed Angus!!
  • Options

• Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,667
    Loujoe said:
    good Xmas wrapping music. Stared at this cover as a kid forever. Very realistic and wondered how they fixed Angus!!
    Hilarious!!