______ is on my turntable right now.

1344345347349350353

Comments

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,270

    Listening to this as well. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,961
    edited August 8
    dankind said:
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

    How is the audio quality?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

    How is the audio quality?
    Well, I cleaned it and still got a few clicks, and it's slightly warped.

    Other than that, I suppose it's a great Christopher Cross album.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,961
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

    How is the audio quality?
    Well, I cleaned it and still got a few clicks, and it's slightly warped.

    Other than that, I suppose it's a great Christopher Cross album.
    Ha!  Wow, what a backhanded insult. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

    How is the audio quality?
    Well, I cleaned it and still got a few clicks, and it's slightly warped.

    Other than that, I suppose it's a great Christopher Cross album.
    Ha!  Wow, what a backhanded insult. 
    True. Christopher Cross is a way better guitarist. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 1,953
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    First time ever listening to this one. 


    Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

    How is the audio quality?
    Well, I cleaned it and still got a few clicks, and it's slightly warped.

    Other than that, I suppose it's a great Christopher Cross album.
    I kind of like it. 

    TBH while invincible seems to be the favorite track around here the fact he refers to himself in the 3rd person makes that track unlistenable to me.  The rest is pretty good 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,382
    May 30th said:
    DavidD said:


    Glad you found a copy. How does it sound??
    Love it 👍
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,270

  • Attaway77Attaway77 Petoskey, MIPosts: 2,662

  • Attaway77Attaway77 Petoskey, MIPosts: 2,662

  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,270
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,961
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    Got a set of cans?  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 26,171
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    Got a set of cans?  

    rude.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,961
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    Got a set of cans?  

    rude.
    Ha!  Perv. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 26,171
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    update?

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 6,270
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    update?

    I had to send them UPS so they won’t even get to Audioengine until Wednesday. Once they get the speakers they said it can take 5-7 days to test them and either repair or replace. So it likely won’t be until late next week until I hear anything. I hope it is an easy fix. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 26,171
    GlowGirl said:
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    update?

    I had to send them UPS so they won’t even get to Audioengine until Wednesday. Once they get the speakers they said it can take 5-7 days to test them and either repair or replace. So it likely won’t be until late next week until I hear anything. I hope it is an easy fix. 

    meanwhile, able to use headphones?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,371

Sign In or Register to comment.