______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    MedozK said:

How is this? I like Joe Cocker and don't have anything by him in any format. I should get something.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    dankind said:
    Christmas gift from a friend. 

Cans on?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2020
    GlowGirl said:
    MedozK said:

How is this? I like Joe Cocker and don't have anything by him in any format. I should get something.

I like Joe, I have his first two both 1969 originals. They have a little to much background noise for me, but I enjoy them. If you like him, his 1st two records are essential. Wish they would reissue them, but so far they have only reissued them lately (2015) on Hybrid SACDs.

Post edited by MedozK on
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:

Cans on?

Yes!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    MedozK said:
    GlowGirl said:
    MedozK said:

I like Joe, I have his first two both 1969 originals. They have a little to much background noise for me, but I enjoy them. If you like him, his 1st two records are essential. Wish they would reissue them, but so far they have only reissued them lately (2015) on Hybrid SACDs.

Thanks. I will add this to my ever-growing list.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Cans on?

Yes!
    Nice.  I look forward to that!

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Nice, I swapped out this month for a John Lee Hooker. Not a big enough Holiday fan, do know that's a well regarded album though.
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

MedozK said:
    dankind said:

Nice, I swapped out this month for a John Lee Hooker. Not a big enough Holiday fan, do know that's a well regarded album though.
    If the guesses are correct, it looks like I'll be swapping a lot over the next three months.

Hopefully, the classics are good tracks. No one seems to be able to come up with what those might be.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited December 2020
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    dankind said:

If the guesses are correct, it looks like I'll be swapping a lot over the next three months.

Hopefully, the classics are good tracks. No one seems to be able to come up with what those might be.
    I saw a rumor that early next year, VMP will be starting a "Country"  category.  Which I personally would LOVE. "Classics" and "Essentials" are kinda weird, I would like me Genre category to be members of.
    Post edited by MedozK on
    MedozK said:
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    dankind said:

I saw a rumor that early next year, VMP will be starting a "Country"  category.  Which I personally would LOVE.
    Yes, starts in February.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    dankind said:
    MedozK said:
    dankind said:

I saw a rumor that early next year, VMP will be starting a "Country"  category.  Which I personally would LOVE.
    Yes, starts in February.
    I am 100% in on that. Now I wonder if I should drop my essential membership and just rejoin then.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Great spins so far! Thanks again to @kasedoug!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    GlowGirl said:

Ohhh that looks nice.  Does it sound as nice as it looks?
    GlowGirl said:

Ohhh that looks nice.  Does it sound as nice as it looks?
    That was the RSD release. Some of it is ok, but unfortunately some of it sounds pretty bad sound wise. All I could hear was the vocals. The music is really lost underneath it. It may need to be played on a better system than what I have. Right after, I put on Live at Leeds and the sound was so much better. But the vinyl is pretty. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601

Gigaton

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Do you dance like the Peanuts characters when listening to this. It seems like a given. 
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

Do you dance like the Peanuts characters when listening to this. It seems like a given. 
    I would pay fo see this.