Options

______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Thank you, Santa! (It helps that "Santa" is friends with the district manager of a chain of local record stores. Saved it for him and gave him a co-worker discount.) 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,879

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,048
    dankind said:

Great sounding album!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    dankind said:

very happy with this purchase.... what do you think?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

very happy with this purchase.... what do you think?
    Sounds great. Maybe the best sounding of the recent Doors RSD releases.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Great sounding album!
    Ain't that the truth!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,695
    This record is like a warm blanket to me.  It just surrounds me and I melt into the music.  Never tire of it.  Maybe someday we'll get the b sides and unreleased material that is supposedly substantial. 

• Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,667
    Audioslave 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    This record is like a warm blanket to me.  It just surrounds me and I melt into the music.  Never tire of it.  Maybe someday we'll get the b sides and unreleased material that is supposedly substantial. 

was this part of the complete sets they did?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yes you can only get the true analog edition through the second box.  You can try and find an original wildflowers,  but it is probably more expensive than the box and it's actually digital. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yes you can only get the true analog edition through the second box.  You can try and find an original wildflowers,  but it is probably more expensive than the box and it's actually digital. 
    wildflowers alone is 350 plus on discogs. many of those used!!!!!

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah you're better off getting the box. Retail was 200 and completely worth it, as the Petty group does a great job work their records,  as does Warner music. I just looked on Prime and they actually have some new for 222. While that's 30 bucks a record,  they're mostly doubles.  And wildflowers....
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah you're better off getting the box. Retail was 200 and completely worth it, as the Petty group does a great job work their records,  as does Warner music. I just looked on Prime and they actually have some new for 222. While that's 30 bucks a record,  they're mostly doubles.  And wildflowers....
    god help me. ordered vol 1 and 2......  holding off on the live set.

• Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,823
    edited January 2020
    Avett Brothers - Magpie and the Dandelion 
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,879

• Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,048
    Loujoe said:

......me too!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Frances the Mute 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Riot Act and Binaural Have been in rotation latley and I played Lost Dogs last night!!!
  • Options
    Probably a little bit of an outlier with this record,  but I love Natalie. 

• Options
    Amputechture
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• Options

• Options