______ is on my turntable right now.

1146147148149150152»

Comments

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    ^^great album art^^^ may spin mine later. If you have 'mob rules' look for a hidden message on the cover. Love that stuff.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915

  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of ChicagoPosts: 4,130
    No code
    then Rush of Blood to My Head
    Chicago
    3/10/94
    7/11/95
    6/18/03
    5/16/06
    5/17/06
    Lolla 07
    VIC 07
    8/23/09
    8/24/09
    Wrigley 13
    Wrigley 1 16
    Wrigley 2 16
    Wrigley 1 18
    Wrigley 2 18
    Moline 14
    Milwaukee
    7/8/95
    6/29/06
    6/30/06
    10/20/14
    East Troy
    6/26/98
    6/21/03
    PJ20 1/2
    Indianapolis
    10/18/00
    6/22/03
    5/7/10
    Wash DC 08
    NYC MSG 1&2 08
    St Louis 2010

    Ed Milwaukee 08
    Ed Chicago 8-22-08 & 6-28-11
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265

  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265

  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,360
    Finally. VMP.


  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,599

    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 10,162
    RW8297 said:
    Finally. VMP.


    Noice!! Sounds really great and super nice overall. 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,442
    DewieCox said:
    RW8297 said:
    Finally. VMP.


    Noice!! Sounds really great and super nice overall. 
    YES! I love my copy, sounds great!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • cdthomas1981cdthomas1981 KCMO NativePosts: 702

    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,378


    Really nice record. Very impressed. 
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,378
    MedozK said:

    I heard that live What's Going On that was just released is fantastic. 
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

    I heard that live What's Going On that was just released is fantastic. 
    I have read some stuff about it, haven't heard it yet. I'm listening to my Canadian pressing now, trying to figure out if I need to put an upgrade on my Christmas want list.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,378
    Put this on the list... I got tired of waiting for this to make it to the states,  so I ordered from Abbey Road directly.  Half speed remaster and sounds great.  I love this record. 

     


  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265
    mrussel1 said:
    Put this on the list... I got tired of waiting for this to make it to the states,  so I ordered from Abbey Road directly.  Half speed remaster and sounds great.  I love this record. 

     


    Awesome, I have never gotten past the cover. I have a digital copy, but never bought a physical copy.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,378
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Put this on the list... I got tired of waiting for this to make it to the states,  so I ordered from Abbey Road directly.  Half speed remaster and sounds great.  I love this record. 

     


    Awesome, I have never gotten past the cover. I have a digital copy, but never bought a physical copy.
    I know it's terrible.  The US vinyl copies just have a pic of the band. 
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265

  • cdthomas1981cdthomas1981 KCMO NativePosts: 702

    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,041
    The Doors Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970


    sound really tight
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,378
    mickeyrat said:
    The Doors Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970


    sound really tight
    Oh yeah? I haven't opened it yet.  Was waiting to hear some feedback.  So worth it?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,041
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Doors Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970


    sound really tight
    Oh yeah? I haven't opened it yet.  Was waiting to hear some feedback.  So worth it?
    oh yeah. glad I decided to get it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of ChicagoPosts: 4,130

    Chicago
    3/10/94
    7/11/95
    6/18/03
    5/16/06
    5/17/06
    Lolla 07
    VIC 07
    8/23/09
    8/24/09
    Wrigley 13
    Wrigley 1 16
    Wrigley 2 16
    Wrigley 1 18
    Wrigley 2 18
    Moline 14
    Milwaukee
    7/8/95
    6/29/06
    6/30/06
    10/20/14
    East Troy
    6/26/98
    6/21/03
    PJ20 1/2
    Indianapolis
    10/18/00
    6/22/03
    5/7/10
    Wash DC 08
    NYC MSG 1&2 08
    St Louis 2010

    Ed Milwaukee 08
    Ed Chicago 8-22-08 & 6-28-11
Sign In or Register to comment.