Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    395486pj10395486pj10 Posts: 95
    What an amazing story. Thanks so much for sharing. It was really inspiring and heart-warming. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
  • Options
    I absolutely love this story. It once again shows us what great guys they are. I am so glad you got to meet them and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. Oh yeah, I also wish you many more Pearl Jam concerts.
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    wow, very cool. I love the smiles both you and Ed have in the last picture :) cheers!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    kmrock wrote:
    I want to thank everyone again for their super responses to my story. I never expected the post to generate such a great reaction of love and support. I was really only hoping a couple people would be able to read it and see my pictures before it got relegated to the back pages.
    Really, all of you have been great, and it means a lot to me. I know each of you has things in life to deal with that makes life seem overwhelming and difficult at times. I suppose, my difficulties are just more outwardly visible--but I don't consider myself any worse off than the billions of people who face the many hardships of life on a daily basis. On the other side, though, I think there are many great and positive aspects of the human heart/soul/spirit that can, and must, overcome.
    To those of you, however, who do have physical disabilities and/or diseases (jenbedder, blondieblue, etc.) I just want to say to remember you're not alone, and that I appreciate the support you've shown me.
    Even though I don't personally know any of you, the response to this simple internet posting has given me a boost of positive energy, and reaffirmed my belief in humanity. Thank you so much, all of you.

I just read your post, then read the whole thread, then looked at your photos last.
    Wow! You are the inspiration, someone here said, it makes everything go back into perspective and they are right.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, the smile on your face says it all and yes, I actually had tears in my eyes looking at your pictures including the ones with your friends in the parking lot.
    A friend of mine mentioned, looking at a group shot of people I was with in NY, that we all had that 'Pearl Jam Glow'...that's exactly what you all have too! so much love for their music, it's awesome stuff.
    Kick some ass on that PhD.

Jenbedder and blondieblue, you keep smiling too! :)

~brokenarrow>
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508

Jenbedder and blondieblue, you keep smiling too! :)

thank you!

can't believe this thread is still 'kickin' it'.
    :D
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    put a smile on my face for sure, cheers for sharing your story mate :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    I just came across this thread today. Awesome read! The pictures were great and I am happy you got to meet Ed and Mike!