Rock Werchter 07

Comments

• Cheers for that :D I guess i'm very easy to start whining :D
    I love that nickname by the way, Perlina Marmellata, hahahahaha
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • I'm talking about "www.rockwerchter.be", though.
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    i don't understand which one is the first belgium train station? Antwerp? Do we have to pay from Roosendaal to Antwerp? Is it? That 5.49 AM train from Nijmegen looks tasty.
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Parasol wrote:
    i don't understand which one is the first belgium train station? Antwerp? Do we have to pay from Roosendaal to Antwerp? Is it? That 5.49 AM train from Nijmegen looks tasty.

Even tastier looks to have my iglu tent and the tons-of-beer-mountain ready on thursday evening jejejejeje I'm staying for all werchter, anybody else?
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • C1, form thursday 02.00 till monday 12.30, hurray
    17/07/93 Ahoy Rotterdam
    31/06/00
    29/08/06 Gelredome Arnhem
    21/06/07 LTU Arena Dusseldorf
    29/06/07 Rock Werchter (my tenth Werchter)
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    can't understand why they don't have the site in English. Anyway, thank God for those French lessons...
    It says on the website that if you register now via their SMS ticketing service, you get a 10 euros discount of the price of the Werchter tickets.
    I guess that is only for people that live in Belgium though...

Plus when you register, they request the number of ur credit card and the CCV number, which is kinda unsafe to hand out for data records... I'm hoping it's all legitimate and won't get my card completely emptied by any dodgy people...
    The discount is only for the first 2.000 4 days tickets ( combitickets) and you have to be a member of Proxiclub or pay and go club
    I always order them by transfer so no creditcard needed ....you just get it send to youre home but i guess it's only for here...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • GO!!!GO!!! Posts: 74
    Werchter is very expensive this year, I'm going to Duesseldorf and Nijmegen.
    GO!!! wrote:
    Werchter is very expensive this year, I'm going to Duesseldorf and Nijmegen.
    I know it's expensive but dusseldorf is also not cheap 60euro.....first we didin't want to go to Werchter therefor instead we wanted to go to dusseldorf but if you count everything toghether it's not cheaper going there + werchter is half an hour drive for us and dusseldorf is 2 hours
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    redlady wrote:
    I know it's expensive but dusseldorf is also not cheap 60euro.....first we didin't want to go to Werchter therefor instead we wanted to go to dusseldorf but if you count everything toghether it's not cheaper going there + werchter is half an hour drive for us and dusseldorf is 2 hours

You're right about Duesseldorf its not cheap either, but still cheaper and less kilometres for me (170) then Werchter (330 I think). So I guess it depends on where you live. And after Berlin last year I think the guys really like to play in Germany but I guess that's the same for Belgium. I wish I could also go to Werchter but 2 shows is better than one anyway.
    GO!!! wrote:
    You're right about Duesseldorf its not cheap either, but still cheaper and less kilometres for me (170) then Werchter (330 I think). So I guess it depends on where you live. And after Berlin last year I think the guys really like to play in Germany but I guess that's the same for Belgium. I wish I could also go to Werchter but 2 shows is better than one anyway.
    We live in Limburg a place called Genk so werchter is closer for us you are living in Germany i guess ???....We saw PJ last year 2 times first in august in Antwerp and then second time and 3 weeks later in Berlin ....hey we can't get everything...LOL....if i could i would follow them everywere...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    redlady wrote:
    We live in Limburg a place called Genk so werchter is closer for us you are living in Germany i guess ???....We saw PJ last year 2 times first in august in Antwerp and then second time and 3 weeks later in Berlin ....hey we can't get everything...LOL....if i could i would follow them everywere...

No I live in Holland in the north, so for me Duesseldorf is closer than werchter, I saw them also 2 times last year, Arnhem and Berlin and yes if I could I would also follow them everywhere. So enjoy Werchter!!!
  • viviflu wrote:
    Even tastier looks to have my iglu tent and the tons-of-beer-mountain ready on thursday evening jejejejeje I'm staying for all werchter, anybody else?

Well I'll be there from wednesday night (to get a good place at a campsite near to the venue..) 'till monday at noon.
    phatucini wrote:
    Well I'll be there from wednesday night (to get a good place at a campsite near to the venue..) 'till monday at noon.

From Werchter site:
    "Camp sites will be open from Thursday June 28 to Monday July 2 in the afternoon. Please bear in mind that Werchter's camping facilities will not be open on Wednesday evening. So there is no way for visitors to pitch their tents that evening!"

Thursday morning maybe? :)
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
    is there a chance to buy a single day ticket with camping for the day?
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Parasol wrote:
    is there a chance to buy a single day ticket with camping for the day?
    Good question... I would like to do the same; but I think the camping tickets are only for 4 days.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
    Julien wrote:
    Good question... I would like to do the same; but I think the camping tickets are only for 4 days.

The camping price is 17 euros for either 4 days or for one day, the same :)
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    viviflu wrote:
    From Werchter site:
    "Camp sites will be open from Thursday June 28 to Monday July 2 in the afternoon. Please bear in mind that Werchter's camping facilities will not be open on Wednesday evening. So there is no way for visitors to pitch their tents that evening!"

I came one night early too, two years ago. There were tons of people there, we had a great time!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    viviflu wrote:
    The camping price is 17 euros for either 4 days or for one day, the same :)

i'm in for the night. so i have to buy 2 separate tickets, right? the 28th and the camping ticket, correct?
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    2007:
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Parasol wrote:

i'm in for the night. so i have to buy 2 separate tickets, right? the 28th and the camping ticket, correct?

The 29th.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    Collin wrote:
    The 29th.

yeah, of course :P
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    2007:
    Parasol wrote:

yup! exactly... if you want to see also PJ I would recommend you the 29th as well ;)
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    So, Today I decided I only go to Werchter on Friday...I have seen all the other bands live in the past 10 years (except for MCR, which I don't wanna see)...so...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Friday is definitely going to be the best day. Other than that, Tuesday seems really interesting with Muse playing, but we have a certain other obligation that day... :D

p.s. I had the misfortune of seeing Mastodon live(they're playing on day 4), and i wanted to rip off my ears and throw them to the stage, in hope of hitting at least one of the band members. Don't go see them people, i've warned you!
  • Klaxons, Arno, Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, Gabriel Rios, The Good The Bad & The Queen, !!! en Tori Amos are also confirmed

Kaiser Chiefs on Friday
    17/07/93 Ahoy Rotterdam
    31/06/00
    andredragt wrote:
    Klaxons, Arno, Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, Gabriel Rios, The Good The Bad & The Queen, !!! en Tori Amos are also confirmed

Kaiser Chiefs on Friday

Well, still no Bruce Springsteen...I've heard rumours he's going to play as well...and Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • viviflu wrote:
    From Werchter site:

So, that means that at 00.01 the campings will open????

The last 8 years the campings went open about 4-5, when the safety off the people standing on the streets was no langer garantueed (the police couldn't get through)

Remember that you can't park at the campings anymore, you have to walk 2-3 km's at least.
    17/07/93 Ahoy Rotterdam
    31/06/00
    andredragt wrote:

Remember that you can't park at the campings anymore, you have to walk 2-3 km's at least.

Ooh, that's bad...I guess you mean parking with a vehicle...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    andredragt wrote:
    Kaiser Chiefs on Friday

amazing lineup for friday :D
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    2007:
  • Kaiser Chiefs? WOOHOOO!
    I saw Kaiser Chiefs 2 months ago, they were fucking brilliant, i don't think i've ever hopped and jumped around and dance more in another concert in my life !
    Yipee!
    GO!!! wrote:
    No I live in Holland in the north, so for me Duesseldorf is closer than werchter, I saw them also 2 times last year, Arnhem and Berlin and yes if I could I would also follow them everywhere. So enjoy Werchter!!!
    Thanks ..you to have a great time with PJ aswell...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010