****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    untitled wrote:
    in fact im happy i will be able to attend that one berlin show. two would be better though. so im hoping for vienna to succeed. good luck in attending as many shows as possible !!

thanks, good luck with Vienna too! Keep in touch, let me know if you're lucky enough to get some!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    untitled wrote:
    in fact im happy i will be able to attend that one berlin show. two would be better though. so im hoping for vienna to succeed. good luck in attending as many shows as possible !!

Dude, U R going with us! I WON't TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER ;)
  • untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    Dude, U R going with us! I WON't TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER ;)

you've got the right approach to this by planting fear in potential buss passengers. now, i will be scared to say 'no'.
    also scared to say 'yes' but that's another storry
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    you've got the right approach to this by planting fear in potential buss passengers. now, i will be scared to say 'no'.
    also scared to say 'yes' but that's another storry

easily scared are ya?? BO!!! Did it work?? :D:D

hehe, take ur time my friend..... U know where to find me.... (U KNOW what I want to hear ;) ) Peace!

Stian
    easily scared are ya?? BO!!! Did it work?? :D:D

hehe, take ur time my friend..... U know where to find me.... (U KNOW what I want to hear ;) ) Peace!

Stian

HA! when somebody says 'boo' to me i reply them with 'fuck you'. if the intonation is the correct one it rhymes heavenly :D so you see - not that easily to scare me !

ok, stian, thank you, wait for my consent !

aija
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    just a little remider....

if you wanne know about free slots, mail me...don´t just ask in the thread

nihrus@online.no
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    boooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm p.
    Salut baloo
    I second that...absolutely :D
    More passengers? Check out http://igotbugs.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=European+Touring+Bus+2006 for available spots.

AMENt TO THAT
    Updated BUGS list... http://igotbugs.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=European+Touring+Bus+2006

Become a BUG too! Sign up for a free spot... Bring a friend!
    No No! Bring Two Or Three Friends :d Family!! Neighbours!!! Bring Em All!!!!
    we have our first payment :D

thank you burtschips..... champagne and hugs all around ;)
    burtschips, U R THE MAN! Thank you very much for the quick payment! Dude, this will be one hell of a ride!

ALL ABOARD! MORE FREE SPOTS!! Do like burtschips, do it now!

AMENt TO THAT
    JUst a quick reminder that this thing IS happening.......... still available spots for most of the Euro Leg. Secure a spot in what will DEFINATELY be the coolest shit going down in Europe this summer.

Meet new people, party PJ style all day long, attend concerts with fellow jammer, travel with some of the coolest people this planet has to offer, bring ur fav PJ bootlegs, bring ur good mood. 2006 ETB is a commin a ur a way :D!

Contact us for more info.

AMENt TO THAT
    and we have Braighni on for two more days, he will be going back to London with the bus :)
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    No, thank you, you've both put a lot of effort into this.

Oh yeah and bump. you heard me, BUMP!
    Salut baloo
    sorry...can´t hear you.....

BUMP

:D
    Chrysophylax + friend ADDED TO THE ATTENDEES LIST! WELCOME ABOARD GUYS :D

AMENt TO THAT

PS: This thing is really starting to take off. Secure a spot while they last... Check out the BUGS site for info on what is available.
    Welcome :D

attention : Torino > Pistoia is now full !!!

and chrysophylax, if you could mail me, so I get your mail addy, I´ll have your ETB info spread sheets in your inbox tomorrow :)

good work, Stian !!!
    pinon wrote:
    just a little remider....

if you wanne know about free slots, mail me...don´t just ask in the thread

nihrus@online.no

didn't noticed the post about mailing before but, pinon, you've got mail
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    yes I do :D ....plenty of it too....lolol....
    untitled, U ARE OFFICIALY PART OF THE TOUR BUS! ADDED U IN THE FIRST POST. WELCOME FRIEND! BRING BEER ON UR WAY OVER WILL YA :D

AMENt TO THAT
    untitled, U ARE OFFICIALY PART OF THE TOUR BUS! ADDED U IN THE FIRST POST. WELCOME FRIEND! BRING BEER ON UR WAY OVER WILL YA :D

AMENt TO THAT

omh, i even confused when i realised that it looks like i'm ACTUALLY going...but - yooohoooo!! now i'll have to start to get to know the whole idea of the etb in details so i wouldn't miss anything. oh, and such a small matter like getting a ticket :D

and is that an awful thing that i choose red wine over beer? you will now cut me off the list? :D
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    omh, i even confused when i realised that it looks like i'm ACTUALLY going...but - yooohoooo!! now i'll have to start to get to know the whole idea of the etb in details so i wouldn't miss anything. oh, and such a small matter like getting a ticket :D

and is that an awful thing that i choose red wine over beer? you will now cut me off the list? :D

Wine is good... Wine is tasty :D You're all set! Your alright! We are REALLY looking forward to meeting u in September! REALLY :D

Ask ANY question u may have! I'm on MSN almost all the time, ament_to_that@hotmail.com or just email me a list of what is on your mind. About payment, contact pinon.

Cheers our newest friend!

Stian
    Wine is good... Wine is tasty :D You're all set! Your alright! We are REALLY looking forward to meeting u in September! REALLY :D

Ask ANY question u may have! I'm on MSN almost all the time, ament_to_that@hotmail.com or just email me a list of what is on your mind. About payment, contact pinon.

Cheers our newest friend!

Stian

i think i will have LOADS OF questions when i will actually have the ticket, for now i'm stressing only about the ticket, nothing else is on my mind.

oh, and whatever that 'bump' means - BUMP :D
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    Bump ~ Internet phenomenon ~ Raising a thread's profile by returning it to the top of the list of active threads.

psst..thx Dane ....
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Hope you bumpers dont mind if I bump it this time :o:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Hi guys! I'm going to milan with a friend, (got 10c tickets :) ) It would be cools to meet up with some people.....does anyone know any close, cheap hotels?
    untitled wrote:
    i think i will have LOADS OF questions when i will actually have the ticket, for now i'm stressing only about the ticket, nothing else is on my mind.

oh, and whatever that 'bump' means - BUMP :D

SHOOT me them when u get your tickets! I'm happy to help out! And VERY happy u have decided to go with us! U ROCK :D

AMENt TO THAT
    Hi guys! I'm going to milan with a friend, (got 10c tickets :) ) It would be cools to meet up with some people.....does anyone know any close, cheap hotels?

Hey Skinny Sweaty!

U WON'T be able to miss us! If there is a parking lot at the Venue, just look for the BIGGEST and BADEST MOFO on it! That is us :D U are welcome for a drink! ur friends too :)

AMENt TO THAT

PS: Sorry, but I can't help with the hotel question....