****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    Oh, and feel free to add me to yr msn list. I'm on all the time, so if u got some questions, u know where to find me :)
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    I want an up to date high resolution picture from everyone going on the bus. I'm making a tour book.

Email me at ament_to_that@hotmail.com

Stian
    (Oh, Incl full name AND nick!)

oh no.... I'm finally going to be outed as B.A. Baracus, ha ha.... I'll send on pic and info. You will have to bring some kind of ETB emblem with you to British Isles shows!
    Salut baloo
  • negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    Hey Ament to that, was thinking of joining for the marseille to paris leg, i'm still waiting on tickets to paris though. Sounds like it would be great fun. Would you still have any space on the bus for that bit of the trip. Do let me know. Cheers.
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    Hey Ament to that, was thinking of joining for the marseille to paris leg, i'm still waiting on tickets to paris though. Sounds like it would be great fun. Would you still have any space on the bus for that bit of the trip. Do let me know. Cheers.

still free slots for that stretch, yes :)
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously

Dude, that is AWESOME! There is still room for more on that leg! Say the magic word and I'll add your name!

AMENt TO THAT

(Oh, we need payment form everyone confrmed as soon as possible!)
    Evening pin, g'evening!
    I'LL BE JOINING YOU LADS ON AN AMAZING VOYAGE OF BEER AND PJ!!!! And to make it all the sweeter, MArseille and Paris would be the first two shows i've ever watched of PJ!!! Fuckin dying in anticipation!!!!
    I'LL BE JOINING YOU LADS ON AN AMAZING VOYAGE OF BEER AND PJ!!!! And to make it all the sweeter, MArseille and Paris would be the first two shows i've ever watched of PJ!!! Fuckin dying in anticipation!!!!

SMART CHOISE! WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING U :D
    for the details, of how you'd like payment and where we're gonna meet up and where to get the beer and all that. Can't wait man. Really can't wait!!! Been waiting all my life to see them in action. They've never played malaysia so never had a chance. If you have any questions, just pm me or send me an email ok.
  • KartsKarts Posts: 120
    What is the feasibility for a guy from New York to join this insanity? From Verona back to London? Or London to Paris?

How much do tickets themselves cost on average?
    for the details, of how you'd like payment and where we're gonna meet up and where to get the beer and all that. Can't wait man. Really can't wait!!! Been waiting all my life to see them in action. They've never played malaysia so never had a chance. If you have any questions, just pm me or send me an email ok.

Here's what happens next:

U contact pinon for payment, we need payment as soon as possible! We will need you Full Name and phone number so we can get in touch when we get to Marseille....

We will text or call people when we get to the venue, let u know where we are, what time we will be there... Your PHONE is JUST as important to bring as your concert ticket! It'll be esential when it comes to getting in contact. But nowadays everyone have a Cell phone, so that shouldn't be a problem!

We will post arrival times later, after we have worked out the details. WE WILL ALWAYS LEAVE RIGHT AFTER A SHOW TO BE 100% CERTAIN WE GET TO THE NEXT CITY IN TIME!

AMENt TO THAT
    Karts wrote:
    What is the feasibility for a guy from New York to join this insanity? From Verona back to London? Or London to Paris?

NEW YORKER??? HELL NO :D:D:D Just shittin ya!

You are VERY welcome my NY friend! If u get on after the Verona show u are more than welcome to join.... The Italian leg up TILL Verona is full, but after Verona there is still free spots all the way back to London!

If u decide to come along for the ride, U must understand that we need payment as soon as possible! Other details will be worked out later.

Dude, if there is ANYTHING u need to ask, please add my mail to msn, ament_to_that@hotmail.com , I'm on ALL the time.......

Say the magic word and I'll add your name aswell! But dude, be quick about it cuz after we officialy let people know this would work, we have been getting ALOT emails and stuff from people that are interested.

AMENt TO THAT
    ament_to_that@hotmail.com
    Karts wrote:

Oh, one night one the bus is £47 british pounds.... u need to get concert tix on your own. All we provide is transport AND accomodation! + NONE STOP PJ TALK :D PJ on the Stereo, on the TV, singalongs, guitar playing.... U catch the drift..... PJ 24/7!

AMENt TO THAT
  • KartsKarts Posts: 120
    LOL ok I'm thinking from Milan through Berlin. Are tickets still available for all these shows? How much do they cost?
    Karts wrote:
    LOL ok I'm thinking from Milan through Berlin. Are tickets still available for all these shows? How much do they cost?

Tickets are about $60 a piece I think..... It would be WICKED if u decided to spend time with us on the bus! People from ALL over the world!

Let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! This shit is starting to take of...

AMENt TO THAT
    (Stian)
    Cleaned up post 1, added a few more and removed people who have not confirmed.
  • untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    hi!
    so this is the deal with me: always have dreamed of seeing and expierencing pj live but never thought it would actually happen so now i'm waiting for my ticket to berlin show to reach my post box but reading this great great touring bus thread i'm starting to think maybe i should try to get ticket to vienna show too? (anyone knows if they are still available?) so if i decide to do so is there still a free spot from berlin to vienna? i'm going to berlin alone and have my plane ticket back to latvia only on 27th september. so after the vienna show i could get back to berlin with a train or somehow.it's just that i'm starting to think that enjoying pj alone would not be as much fun as with other jammers even though i am sort of a loner and that it would be a sin to see only one show (2 would be at least little bit better). sorry for the long post but i thought i needed to clarify the situation. peace.
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    hi!
    so this is the deal with me: always have dreamed of seeing and expierencing pj live but never thought it would actually happen so now i'm waiting for my ticket to berlin show to reach my post box but reading this great great touring bus thread i'm starting to think maybe i should try to get ticket to vienna show too? (anyone knows if they are still available?) so if i decide to do so is there still a free spot from berlin to vienna? i'm going to berlin alone and have my plane ticket back to latvia only on 27th september. so after the vienna show i could get back to berlin with a train or somehow.it's just that i'm starting to think that enjoying pj alone would not be as much fun as with other jammers even though i am sort of a loner and that it would be a sin to see only one show (2 would be at least little bit better). sorry for the long post but i thought i needed to clarify the situation. peace.

Get yourself a Vienna ticket ASAP!!! U R COMING WITH US :D

Seriously though, we still have spare beds, so if u decide quick I can secure u a spot. First come - first served :) Hop on!

AMENt TO THAT
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    hi untitled, have a look at http://www.stadthalle.com/agb.html

go to concert, click pj and then buy on line still plenty left.
    Salut baloo
    Get yourself a Vienna ticket ASAP!!! U R COMING WITH US :D

Seriously though, we still have spare beds, so if u decide quick I can secure u a spot. First come - first served :) Hop on!

AMENt TO THAT

ok, i'm getting myself a vienna ticket asap !!! and i will report progress on doing this (getting the ticket) asap as well !!!
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    ok, i'm getting myself a vienna ticket asap !!! and i will report progress on doing this (getting the ticket) asap as well !!!

EXCELLENT:D

Update me when u have decided!

AMENt TO THAT
    (Stian)
    burtschips wrote:

ok, i was looking at http://www.viennaticketoffice.com now but this looks much better, THANK YOU !
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    burtschips wrote:

ok, i was looking at http://www.viennaticketoffice.com now but this looks much better, THANK YOU !
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    burtschips wrote:

i'd love Vienna tickets, but i cant translate and figure out which seats are still available? Anyone help a brother out?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Go to http://igotbugs.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=European+Touring+Bus+2006 to see what spots are still available. It's a wee bit out of date at the moment, but pin will update it tomorrow.

AMENt TO THAT
    i'd love Vienna tickets, but i cant translate and figure out which seats are still available? Anyone help a brother out?

you want seats? not stehplatze? and what the hell is rollstuhlrampe?? wheelchair ramp? eh??
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    you want seats? not stehplatze? and what the hell is rollstuhlrampe?? wheelchair ramp? eh??

Yeah, we're on the floor for most of the shows we're going to, so we want to sit in the seats just for a different perspective.

I don't have the money to buy them for another couple of weeks anyway, so it'll be a case of getting whatever is left by then!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Yeah, we're on the floor for most of the shows we're going to, so we want to sit in the seats just for a different perspective.

I don't have the money to buy them for another couple of weeks anyway, so it'll be a case of getting whatever is left by then!

pretty much the same with me (not having money for another week). and im afraid to miss the free spot on the buss while dragging it all out. blah.
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
    untitled wrote:
    pretty much the same with me (not having money for another week). and im afraid to miss the free spot on the buss while dragging it all out. blah.

i feel your pain! Having no money sucks, especially when there's still tickets available! I wish i could go to every show!

i feel your pain! Having no money sucks, especially when there's still tickets available! I wish i could go to every show!

in fact im happy i will be able to attend that one berlin show. two would be better though. so im hoping for vienna to succeed. good luck in attending as many shows as possible !!
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.