****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It is, but plan A is SOOOOO MUCH better :) A hell, we knew this might happen.. No biggie..........
    Don't put your hands down yet!!!!!
  • AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    redrock wrote:
    Don't put your hands down yet!!!!!

Nah, I'm not! U know me! I'll bump till people cave :D

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
    Nah, I'm not! U know me! I'll bump till people cave :D

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

And cave they will! :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    And cave they will! :D:D:D

Hehehe, from someone who KNOWS what she is talkin about :D Damn I am annoying ;)
  • MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    Think positive! It's such a great idea it *should* work! I'll enter the names from this thread on the Bugs page about the bus, to give you a good start.

groetjes,
    Mirella :) (but I'll cook myself some diner first ;))
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
    Mirella wrote:
    Think positive! It's such a great idea it *should* work! I'll enter the names from this thread on the Bugs page about the bus, to give you a good start.

groetjes,
    Mirella :) (but I'll cook myself some diner first ;))

YES! Could u?? You are some AWESOME! THank u VERY much! Could you post a link here when you have done it?

AMENt
    ... I am annoying ;)

In a nice way.....:):):)
    Look here for the update. I kept it simple. It's up to you now.

I have 3 questions:
    What will people do who skip a concert during a stretch? Stay on the bus or hop off and on again later?
    What night will they sleep in the bus? I assume the night after the concert they 'book' for.
    And finally: the bus will have to get back to London from Zagreb. Will people be able to drive a part of that or the whole stretch back?

groetjes,
    Mirella :)

oh, and one more opinion: I think it will be more 'real' if everybody uses their normal name, not nicknames.
    Mirella wrote:
    Look here for the update. I kept it simple. It's up to you now.

I have 3 questions:
    What will people do who skip a concert during a stretch? Stay on the bus or hop off and on again later?
    What night will they sleep in the bus? I assume the night after the concert they 'book' for.
    And finally: the bus will have to get back to London from Zagreb. Will people be able to drive a part of that or the whole stretch back?

groetjes,

oh, and one more opinion: I think it will be more 'real' if everybody uses their normal name, not nicknames.

God DAMN you are great :D I can't even begin to explain how much I appreciate this!!! Let me try to answer your questions as good as I can.

Your question nr 1: We PREFERE they stay on an entire streach. But they may also reserve their spot by actually paying for the night/nights they won't be on. Maybe another solution is better, but as I said, we prefere them on for the whole streach.

Your question nr 2: We pick up passengers after a show is finished. Say 3 persons gets of after Paris, then three new gets on and pays for the following night. Bags may be collected after the show. Then as soon as everyone is on, we leave for the next city.

Your question nr 3: After Zagreb the bus returns to the UK. Those who want can have a ride back to London OR jump of in a city along the busses rout. (Not sure what the rout is though. Need to ask the bus company) I THINK me and pinon will go back to London and fly back home from there, but we have yet to decide

PLEASE let me know if there is anything else you need to know! And girl, THANK YOU :D You are THE BEST!! If we get this up and runnin, you better come on in for a drink! ON ME!!! NO, AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE :D

AMENt TO THAT
    That's one cool bus!
    redrock wrote:
    That's one cool bus!

Why YES IT IS!!!! Girl, come with us! Don't think about it, DO IT:D
    It would be great fun but I'm only doing Dublin and Antwerp. I might be adding a bit of visiting in Dublin and I'm going to Belgium with my husband and daughter. My family lives there. So not much opportunity for the bus, sadly!
    redrock wrote:
    It would be great fun but I'm only doing Dublin and Antwerp. I might be adding a bit of visiting in Dublin and I'm going to Belgium with my husband and daughter. My family lives there. So not much opportunity for the bus, sadly!

:( :( You know where to find me if you change your plans! And IF we pull through, then you BETTER stop by in Antwerp for a drink! Or else...... OR ELSE ;)

AMENt
    A beer on me in Dublin and Antwerp!
    redrock wrote:
    A beer on me in Dublin and Antwerp!

Mmmmmmm, beer!*drools Homer J style!*
  • toastertoaster Posts: 152
    If we get this thing going, please drop by for a drink before the show. Don't think it will be possible to miss us! Not THAT many Touring Buses in the parking lot ;) We will know of it does work out within the next 12 days.....

AMENt
    (Stian)

Haha, true, true. Maybe we'll might do that since we're hanging around the venue from 11 am :cool:

I really hope you get this thing going! Would probably be such a cool trip..
    Good luck! :)
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    bump on the road
    If we get this up and runnin, you better come on in for a drink! ON ME!!! NO, AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE :D

AMENt TO THAT

heheh, okay, I will! Just no alcohol because I'm our driver. Or else I'll pass this on to to my bf ;)

groetjes, and see you in Amsterdam Saturday,
    Mirella wrote:
    heheh, okay, I will! Just no alcohol because I'm our driver. Or else I'll pass this on to to my bf ;)

groetjes, and see you in Amsterdam Saturday,

See you in Amster :D And once again, THANK YOU!!!
    Bettergirl Sahra added.... NOW PEOPLE, SIGN UP!! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!
    Do you still get messages from people who want to join? I'm curious. Only 11 or 10 more days to make this work...

groetjes,
    Hey, the first message changed :). More confirmed, cool! Could you try and update it on the Bugs site? I might also have some time in a couple of hours to do it...

groetjes,

edit: done, please check if it's right

p.s.: what you need now is a group of 5-10 people doing the whole tour :)
    Mirella wrote:
    Do you still get messages from people who want to join? I'm curious. Only 11 or 10 more days to make this work...

groetjes,

Hey! I try to update as soon as people sign up, but I'm in the UK at the moment, for a couple of Mudhoney gigs, so I'm not online as much as I'd like.

BUT, even thoug peolpe are on the list, it doesn't mean they're ON the bus. SOme have yet to confirme their interesst.... Quite a few need to confirm actually! AND not to forget! WE NEED TO FILL EVERY BED FOR THE WHOLE TOUR IF THIS IS TO WORK! WE NEED YOU GUYS ON BOARD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN :D

PEOPLE, COME ON!!!
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    I'm in the UK at the moment, for a couple of Mudhoney gigs,

Let us know how Mudhoney was!
  • ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    Okay.... If it helps... Fraser and I could put some bums on seats for some of the tour...

Arnhem.... i assume you;re not going back to Amsterdam at night... so I'll take my own car full of people...

Barcelona to Azkena... Me and fraser... as its the only way we'll get from Barcelona to Azkena... our only problem is getting back to Amsterdam for a flight.. but we can work that out

Verona to Milan.. we will be travelling anyway.. so we might as well travel in style.

Prague to Berlin.. we will be travelling anyway.. so we might as well travel in style. We'll have two extra people with us...

If that helps you make this happen, let me know..... also I drive a lot, so don;t mind staying off the juice and driving any of the above, providing the bus is small enough....just let me know...
    BUMP before it falls off the first page.
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Okay.... If it helps... Fraser and I could put some bums on seats for some of the tour...

Arnhem.... i assume you;re not going back to Amsterdam at night... so I'll take my own car full of people...

Barcelona to Azkena... Me and fraser... as its the only way we'll get from Barcelona to Azkena... our only problem is getting back to Amsterdam for a flight.. but we can work that out

Verona to Milan.. we will be travelling anyway.. so we might as well travel in style.

Prague to Berlin.. we will be travelling anyway.. so we might as well travel in style. We'll have two extra people with us...

If that helps you make this happen, let me know..... also I drive a lot, so don;t mind staying off the juice and driving any of the above, providing the bus is small enough....just let me know...

Told you we'd be able to help you out in some way Stian old boy! We'll get things confirmed ASAP
  • ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    Me, Stian and Karo will be partying on down at mudhoney tomorrow!!!
    I hope you mean Saturday ;). Let's meet!

groetjes,