Options

Excellent European tour so which was the best?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I'm sure the drink has something to do with that also :o
    certainly did for me! Rain was an excuse to get pissed (need the wine to warm you up ;)).
    Ok I wasn't exactly pissed but certainly tipsy..which is probably why I enjoyed the show despite a VERY dissapointing setlist (and the huge distance to the stage..which I'd been warned of..but still)...this was the 1 show I had really been looking forward to..the 1 show I knew for years I'd travel to no matter the date (my friends were there in 2000 and raved about it...I blame them a bit ;)).

the rain had one major drawback I think (beside getting wet), it made it far more difficult to enjoy the venue itself...I ended up going in only at the last minute (though that was as much the 10c' fuck-up fault) and not having time to walk around the Arena and take it in (well, the under passages yes, not the upper levels).
    The Magic of the place was not there.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    the rain had one major drawback I think (beside getting wet), it made it far more difficult to enjoy the venue itself...I ended up going in only at the last minute (though that was as much the 10c' fuck-up fault) and not having time to walk around the Arena and take it in (well, the under passages yes, not the upper levels).
    The Magic of the place was not there.
    Well I'll agree with that - we went in at the last minute too so could only enjoy it when it was already packed... but I still think it was magical :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you