Cupcakes

Comments

• we have cupcakes at work today for a guys bday.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    we have cupcakes at work today for a guys bday.

nice....

we had sugar cookies. i passed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm gonna get my Irish Cupcake Bomb on this weekend!

Maybe even a Whisky Maple Bacon one too...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm gonna get my Irish Cupcake Bomb on this weekend!

Maybe even a Whisky Maple Bacon one too...

yum!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I don't like cupcakes. I don't like foods that you have to peel crumb-shedding paper off of.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I don't like cupcakes. I don't like foods that you have to peel crumb-shedding paper off of.

k
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes! Thank you!

bow_down_before_you-960.gif
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

k
    Also, they have too much icing usually.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

you don't have to use the paper...people use paper because they are lazy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

bathroom habits
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

bathroom habits

k

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

bathroom habits

:lol: Man, i've got to get into the bidet business! It'd be like taking candy from a baby.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What did you call my mom??!! ..... ;)

Still.... the icing.
    Why did cupcakes become such a fad anyway?? They've been around forever, but all of a sudden they got trendy.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Still.... the icing.
    Why did cupcakes become such a fad anyway?? They've been around forever, but all of a sudden they got trendy.

yes I did! boy, she was really nice, and she wants you to call her more often! :lol::lol::lol:

I think the cupcake thing got big because of the whole 'you can have just a small treat', we're so focused on huge meals and people are getting fat, so we started seeing everything in 100 calorie packs.

Not that a cupcake is 100 calories, but just the fact that it makes us think, "oh I couldn't eat a whole slice of cake, but I can eat a cupcake!"

So how do you feel about those cupcake pops?

cakepops.jpg

no crumbs...or paper!

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

bathroom habits

:lol: Man, i've got to get into the bidet business! It'd be like taking candy from a baby.

I would say it's nothing like that, in fact.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Still.... the icing.

yes I did! boy, she was really nice, and she wants you to call her more often! :lol::lol::lol:

I think the cupcake thing got big because of the whole 'you can have just a small treat', we're so focused on huge meals and people are getting fat, so we started seeing everything in 100 calorie packs.

Not that a cupcake is 100 calories, but just the fact that it makes us think, "oh I couldn't eat a whole slice of cake, but I can eat a cupcake!"

So how do you feel about those cupcake pops?

cakepops.jpg

no crumbs...or paper!
    Those cake pops are disgusting. I've tried them twice, and both times I actually took a bit and threw it in the garbage. The hard icing is gross, and the cake is too dry - all on purpose, so that they don't fall off the stick.
    I do like the concept though!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    bathroom habits

Yeeeah.. that was pretty stupid. Its more like simply taking advantage of people who were never taught to wipe away, due south, from their happy parts-- nothing to do with candy, babies, muffins, cupcakes, bob, etc etc... just clean junk. It could sell well here. That was my point. I think. never mind.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Yeeeah.. that was pretty stupid. Its more like simply taking advantage of people who were never taught to wipe away, due south, from their happy parts-- nothing to do with candy, babies, muffins, cupcakes, bob, etc etc... just clean junk. It could sell well here. That was my point. I think. never mind.
    The "freshy fresh". It's a thing now. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Those cake pops are disgusting. I've tried them twice, and both times I actually took a bit and threw it in the garbage. The hard icing is gross, and the cake is too dry - all on purpose, so that they don't fall off the stick.
    I do like the concept though!

I agree, the idea is good, the follow through sucks. I bought one at Starbucks since it didn't have all the gross waxy icing on it. It was so gross, I ate it because I felt bad about throwing away a $3 cupcake pop. :lol: :oops:

I rather spend $3.50 for a full cupcake...crumbs and all.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ckravitzckravitz Posts: 1,668
    There are two Molly's, one in NY and one in Chi. It is the mecca of cupcake bliss. That is all.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    image.jpg

Now I know what you're thinking. "What could be stranger than a big fatass floatin' cupcake?" Heh. How about one that spits tobacco?
    lime ones today. oh so tasty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    lime cupcakes? Is the icing lime too?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    81 wrote:

yup
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    Lime cupcakes?

YUCK POOEY!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

yup

That cupcake sounds yummy.... there's a new cupcake shop that opened up near me - might have to give them a try.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:

That cupcake sounds yummy.... there's a new cupcake shop that opened up near me - might have to give them a try.

so good.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    601770_486724108068303_557101160_n.jpg