Cupcakes

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    81 wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:
    I've never had a cupcake but I think I better try one soon..it's a new thing where I'm from

what the

who the

where the

how the

destination unknown

:D I think it's become a trend with cupcakes here in Sweden, also seen books about making them. They look very delicious
    Must-try-soon
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Annafalk wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:
    I've never had a cupcake but I think I better try one soon..it's a new thing where I'm from

what the

who the

where the

how the

destination unknown

:D I think it's become a trend with cupcakes here in Sweden, also seen books about making them. They look very delicious
    Must-try-soon

hello Sweden :wave:

it's basically a mini cake. nothing really that fancy about them...beyond people like to decorate them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Annafalk wrote:

Must-try-soon

Sadly, you will likely be disappointed.
    Cupcakes are incredibly overrated.
    Ok, But next time I see one it's mine ;)
    mca47 wrote:
    Annafalk wrote:

Must-try-soon

don't listen to this guy.....what the hell does a cub's fan know about anything. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:

:nono:

georgetown_cupcake_3.27.2011.jpg

tumblr_krzkj4bkrQ1qa8tuvo1_400.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    my coworker bakes them on the side for fun and profit....

these are her last creations

BEPM4PgCUAADgti.jpg

if you chicago peeps ever wanna buy a box...drop me a pm and i'll hook you up with a phone number.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Did some research and discovered how cupcakes came to be.

Back in the day there was this really fat guy who loved cake. The guy ate cake every day. One day his cake eating forks were all dirty and he got mad. Because his fat ass needed cake ASAP, he just started eating the cake with his hand. After making a giant f'n mess, he thought to himself "There has to be a better way!" He then thought "It would be great if I could stuff my fat face with cake and not have to use a fork or spoon..." He then thought "Wouldn't it be great if I could have a portable cake? I could take it wherever I go and fulfill my desire to eat cake whenever I want". He immediately thought of "Hand Cake". He poured cake batter into all kinds of objects but discovered how messy it still was even at a such a smaller size. He then lined a cup with paper, poured in the cake, baked it and was amazed at how easy it was to be mobile with a cake while limiting the messiness. He struggled with what to call it. "Hand cake" "Mobile cake" and even considered called it a "Mini cake" but worried that by calling it "Mini" it would detract all the fat slobs from wanting his product. One night after eating 10-12 of these "Hand cakes" it hit him...."Cup Cake". His business flourished in his small town. While rich, his love of cake caused him to develop type two diabetes. It became so bad that he had to have limbs amputated. Down to one arm with one hand, the doctors told him they had to remove his last hand. He refused because he would no longer be able to eat his "Hand/cup cake". Disease set in, and he later died once his kidneys shut down.
    That is how Cup Cakes originated.

Eat up fatties!

:lol:
    mca47 wrote:

Back in the day there was this really fat guy who loved cake. The guy ate cake every day. One day his cake eating forks were all dirty and he got mad. Because his fat ass needed cake ASAP, he just started eating the cake with his hand. After making a giant f'n mess, he thought to himself "There has to be a better way!" He then thought "It would be great if I could stuff my fat face with cake and not have to use a fork or spoon..." He then thought "Wouldn't it be great if I could have a portable cake? I could take it wherever I go and fulfill my desire to eat cake whenever I want". He immediately thought of "Hand Cake". He poured cake batter into all kinds of objects but discovered how messy it still was even at a such a smaller size. He then lined a cup with paper, poured in the cake, baked it and was amazed at how easy it was to be mobile with a cake while limiting the messiness. He struggled with what to call it. "Hand cake" "Mobile cake" and even considered called it a "Mini cake" but worried that by calling it "Mini" it would detract all the fat slobs from wanting his product. One night after eating 10-12 of these "Hand cakes" it hit him...."Cup Cake". His business flourished in his small town. While rich, his love of cake caused him to develop type two diabetes. It became so bad that he had to have limbs amputated. Down to one arm with one hand, the doctors told him they had to remove his last hand. He refused because he would no longer be able to eat his "Hand/cup cake". Disease set in, and he later died once his kidneys shut down.

Eat up fatties!

everything in moderation :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    He also died doing something he loved..respect
    Annafalk wrote:
    He also died doing something he loved..respect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Eat up fatties!

everything in moderation :fp:

....except f'n cupcakes! :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:

Eat up fatties!

:lol::lol: You're such a bunghole!!! But a funny bunghole!! :lol: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:

Eat up fatties!

You are a gentleman and a scholar
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    f cupcakes!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Eat up fatties!

:lol::lol: You're such a bunghole!!! But a funny bunghole!! :lol: :fp:
    You're the bunghole!

• 1. cupcakes
    the whores of the muffin world

also it is a my little pony story

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qTTzMqlRTHeHIarZZhwQhADc-1aff9fkHKWx-kn0wMk/edit?pli=1
    WARNING: This fanfiction is incredibly gory, and may ruin your appreciation of a certain My Little Pony character as well as the titular baked goods. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    cupcakes in the office today....

co worker is going to be making some irish car bomb ones next.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

:think: How would that work...
    81 wrote:

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/03/1 ... -cupcakes/
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Well F me sideways... wow.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

Jameson whiskey frosting inside the cupcake:

644232_10151484554624096_680316050_n.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Now were talkin! yum
    All you cupcake haters suck it!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

so, what time can i expect you next week?
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

somebody ordered them, but if any extra's end up in the office, i'll hook you up.

or if you wanna order a dozen..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

somebody ordered them, but if any extra's end up in the office, i'll hook you up.

:mrgreen: :think:
    I lost a bet...
  • 81 wrote:

:mrgreen: :think:
    cupcakehub.com?
    cupcakehub.com?

domain name for sale :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    cupcakehub.com?

domain name for sale :lol::lol::lol:
    shocking!
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Jameson whiskey frosting inside the cupcake:

644232_10151484554624096_680316050_n.jpg

Oh holy hell... Those look amazing.
    I win.