Cupcakes

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    the tongue ring will never go out of style

Yeah it did. I had mine for over 10 years and thought I would never take it out. I dunno, just got over it, just seems super trashy. Worse even than a tramp stamp.

that's a shame

i don't mind tramp stamps, but like the belly ring, it depends on the tramp and the stamp. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah it did. I had mine for over 10 years and thought I would never take it out. I dunno, just got over it, just seems super trashy. Worse even than a tramp stamp.

hmm.. I think they are a tie. I had a g/f with the tongue dumbell. I hated it. We had fun arguments:

her: oh, I think I swallowed my tongue ring!
    me: oh damn, want me to get the pasta colander for your poop?
    her: I'll just go get another ring.
    me: its not a ring. its a dumbell.
    her: why do yo always make fun of it? dont you like how it feels?
    me: I wished you'd swallowed it before I met you.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

hmm.. I think they are a tie. I had a g/f with the tongue dumbell. I hated it. We had fun arguments:

:nono: :fp: :nono: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I have nothing constructive to add to this discussion
    81 wrote:

:nono: :fp: :nono: :fp:

I dunno 81, it seemed like a cool idea for a bit.. have you ever been with a lady that had one?
    Maybe mine was just clumsy. It was a distraction. I cant say more without getting this thread locketamundo..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    have you ever been with a lady that had one?

yes. or is it YES!!!!!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    seems like it would cause a lisp
    back on topic post...

a cupcake for MCA

blueberry-cupcakes-final.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol: Yeah they're more work than they're worth. Awful for your teeth too. When I got mine I was dating a guy that had one too. Made kissing fun :lol: Other than that though, it did nothing for me. Oooh wait. I got to make cool designs in ice cream cones. :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    seems like it would cause a lisp

also, I would always worry about it getting stuck on something.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    back on topic post...

a cupcake for MCA

F cupcakes!!
    stumbled across this in anouther thread

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/ ... age002.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    back on topic post...

a cupcake for MCA

F cupcakes!!

:clap:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    stumbled across this in anouther thread

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/ ... age002.jpg

broken page
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    what about those little mini cupcakes? They're so tiny, you can just pop them in your mouth without having to take a bite and get frosting in your beards ladies!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what about those little mini cupcakes? They're so tiny, you can just pop them in your mouth without having to take a bite and get frosting in your beards ladies!

i don't know what kind of ladies are in your area, but the gals I've seen around here don't sport a beard...or at least they shave every day.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

i don't know what kind of ladies are in your area, but the gals I've seen around here don't sport a beard...or at least they shave every day.

movember_woman_18baslg-18baslj.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :lol::lol: I actually have been noticing more women with facial hair lately.

I dont know what I was thinking saying ladies. Lad-ies? Don't the English call boys lads? Lad-ies?
    Anyhoo, bearded women eating mini cupcakes. That is somethin else..
    :lol::lol: I actually have been noticing more women with facial hair lately.

I dont know what I was thinking saying ladies. Lad-ies? Don't the English call boys lads? Lad-ies?
    Anyhoo, bearded women eating mini cupcakes. That is somethin else..

i hate seeing them older european women that forgot to shave for a month. :fp:

i did meet this one gal that didn't shave her armpits once. i was kind of turned on. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

i did meet this one gal that didn't shave her armpits once. i was kind of turned on. :lol:

:shock:
    Hi 81. do you love me longtime?

woman+with+armpit+hair.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :fp:
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    The woman who shapes my eyebrows always asks me if I want her to remove my "mustache". Great for my self-esteem, lol.
    supadupa wrote:
    The woman who shapes my eyebrows always asks me if I want her to remove my "mustache". Great for my self-esteem, lol.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    In Italy, way back when I was a teenager, we were on a bus, my brother and I were checking out this very attractive young Italian woman. She was standing in the aisle and raised her hand to hold onto the rail and there it was, in full bloom. My brother and I just kinda looked at each other and shrugged.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    In Italy, way back when I was a teenager, we were on a bus, my brother and I were checking out this very attractive young Italian woman. She was standing in the aisle and raised her hand to hold onto the rail and there it was, in full bloom. My brother and I just kinda looked at each other and shrugged.

Shaving is a lot of work. I only shave my armpits if I have a date.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Crumbs is great.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    supadupa wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Shaving is a lot of work. I only shave my armpits if I have a date.

Just in case you'll be in the front row of an impromptu volleyball game?