Lemme See That Vinyl Collection!

1789101113»

Comments

• reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ.Posts: 1,977
    I was lucky enough to get the last Expedit shelves from the supplier I know, (they only do Kallax now) so I have two of these units, plus a smaller 2x2 for when the collection grows bigger. 650 records so far..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,922
    reesdog said:

I was lucky enough to get the last Expedit shelves from the supplier I know, (they only do Kallax now) so I have two of these units, plus a smaller 2x2 for when the collection grows bigger. 650 records so far..

Very nice.
    Cheers dude! :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,321
    looks great, @reesdog ! I'm looking forward to our move so I can put my expedit (and setup) in a larger room. Mine is upright & I'd never thought of putting it on its side and placing the components on top until I saw those pics. Very cool!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

looks great, @reesdog ! I'm looking forward to our move so I can put my expedit (and setup) in a larger room. Mine is upright & I'd never thought of putting it on its side and placing the components on top until I saw those pics. Very cool!

Thanks mfc2006, yeah I saw somewhere online with the unit on its side like that, I like it too, great height to have the components at. Apparently theres a slight risk of these toppling over, but I think that's mostly with the bigger 5x5 units not being used correctly. The instructions I got with this shows that its perfectly fine to have it on its side..
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,247
    Very clean and inviting. Great set-up!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 17,868
    reesdog said:

Wow that looks great!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Thanks guys, is definitely an improvement..
  • jamhead64jamhead64 Posts: 48
    edited January 12
    Bumping this thread, because it’s awesome!

Lots of great looking collections and displays. 

My collection:
    https://www.discogs.com/user/jamhead64/collection
    Post edited by jamhead64 on
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 2,236

• mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,321

That looks awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,632

• Just came across this thread. Some great looking collections people. Here's how mine is looking today.

good stuff!
1789101113»