Is there a Doctor in the house?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Hate to tell you this 81, actually I am kind of enjoying it, she was probably most contagious in the prodromal period before she started showing symptoms. Unless you have had this virus before, you are probably doomed. And you really don't need a mask, unless you are close by her. But the virus can live on surfaces for a while, so wash your hands like crazyl

yup...i'm most likely fucked. i needed to lose a few pounds any ways. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:

why am I laughing? she came home from a weekend with sick niece and nephew and chugged the OJ and got right into bed with a fever.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    should have called the doc on day 2. might have the flu. I think I heard that it was going around.
    I called Mr. Doctor, he didnt have time to see me. The piece of shit. He had his little secretary call me and tell me to take Motrin, and drink plenty of fluids. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! They told me to call them Sunday if I am still feeling bad.

Fuck him.
    Im insured.
    Ill do the emergency room and tell them I have chest pains.
    That way Im in the FRONT ROW!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    It's worked for me :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm sorry to read you were so sick. Was it the flu ? And I hope your feeling better. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    crap....gotta go back up stairs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 101 temperature.
    Bone shattering chills.
    Head going to explode.
    Every bone in my body hurts, even my hair.

Flu shot my Ass, it's working well.

:wtf:
    Nice shirt.
  • 101 temperature.
    Bone shattering chills.
    Head going to explode.

Dont ask for any advice here.

Honey
    Cinnamon
    Apple Vinegar

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well ok I will also share my families secret.

Take 1 oreo cookie, and snap it in half. Take one half and stick it in your left nosrtil. Now take the other half, lick the filling, and stick it between your Big Toe, and 2nd Toe, on your left foot. Now hop on your right foot 3 times, while attempting to do the chicken dance.

You will feel better, in a few minutes.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    LloydXmas wrote:
    should have called the doc on day 2. might have the flu. I think I heard that it was going around.
    I called Mr. Doctor, he didnt have time to see me. The piece of shit. He had his little secretary call me and tell me to take Motrin, and drink plenty of fluids. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! They told me to call them Sunday if I am still feeling bad.

Fuck him.
    Im insured.
    Ill do the emergency room and tell them I have chest pains.
    That way Im in the FRONT ROW!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    It's worked for me :lol:

I thought the ER was GA?
  • 101 temperature.
    Bone shattering chills.
    Head going to explode.

Honey
    Cinnamon
    Apple Vinegar

Take 1 oreo cookie, and snap it in half. Take one half and stick it in your left nosrtil. Now take the other half, lick the filling, and stick it between your Big Toe, and 2nd Toe, on your left foot. Now hop on your right foot 3 times, while attempting to do the chicken dance.

Double stuff or regular?

Thanks Dr. SPEEDY

:P
    Nice shirt.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I'm typically not one to say "men are this" and "women are that" but jeezus...

Most men I know regress to babyhood as soon as the sniffling starts :P
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    hedonist wrote:

Hear hear!!! Women can have the worst flu ever and men are all "oh leave me alone, I don't want to get sick" or "stop being a baby". But the second they have a little cough it's "oh honey take care of me, I'm dying!"

:fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    101 temperature.
    Bone shattering chills.
    Head going to explode.

Honey
    Cinnamon
    Apple Vinegar

don't knock natural cures until you've tried them
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

Hear hear!!! Women can have the worst flu ever and men are all "oh leave me alone, I don't want to get sick" or "stop being a baby". But the second they have a little cough it's "oh honey take care of me, I'm dying!"

I fail to see the issue
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

I fail to see the issue

:|
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

:|

28978214.jpg

I stayed away from the person with the flu so I didn't get the flu. Makes sense to me
    I stayed away from the person with the flu so I didn't get the flu. Makes sense to me

yup...

so far so good.

the quarintine has been effective so far. :lol:

she tried to come down the stairs last night to get some OJ. i said. no...back up stairs with you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

yup...

so far so good.

she tried to come down the stairs last night to get some OJ. i said. no...back up stairs with you. :lol:

Maybe you should spray her with bleach while you are at it.
    81 wrote:

yup...

so far so good.

That poor, poor girl!
    81 wrote:

yup...

so far so good.

Maybe you should spray her with bleach while you are at it.

:think: not a bad idea.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

yup...

so far so good.

That poor, poor girl!

sick people have a responsbility to not infect others. next thing you know, i have it, and because i don't waste sick days on sickness, i'd head to work...and then the office would have it. then they would spread it to their friends and family....and eventually, the six degree's of bacon would take over and you would be sick. you should be thanking me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sick people have a responsbility to not infect others. next thing you know, i have it, and because i don't waste sick days on sickness, i'd head to work...and then the office would have it. then they would spread it to their friends and family....and eventually, the six degree's of bacon would take over and you would be sick. you should be thanking me.

Your first sentence is in direct conflict with the second. You sir, are a hypocrite!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Your first sentence is in direct conflict with the second. You sir, are a hypocrite!

:lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

It only took him 2 sentences...
    To be Full Of Shit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

the if i gotta be sick, you gotta be sick rule supersedes the first rule. :P :P :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

It only took him 2 sentences...
    To be Full Of Shit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Too bad he doesn't have a FAT ASS because he needs to be kicked in it!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

It can be implied he doesn't know that he is sick yet before he goes into the office.

By quarantining the woman, he is making a conscious effort to slow the movement of the virus.

It can be implied he doesn't know that he is sick yet before he goes into the office.

By quarantining the woman, he is making a conscious effort to slow the movement of the virus.

GTFO_zpse1f2cfef.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay... just one more thing before I go

3of7r1.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    Why is it that everytime i read 81's post i think of Dwight Shrewd :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....