Things that should be lotterized

8181 Posts: 58,276
I move that we make as much of life a lotty as possible.

for example. dinner reservations. everyone wants to eat around 6 or 7. they should have a lotto for those times.

wanna ride top thrill dragster.....welcome to the virtual waiting room....we'll be randomly selecting people regardless of when you arrive.

flight's over sold. no worries. we'll just have a drawing

are you at the grocery store and ready to check out? great? please enter the corral. we'll be picking people at random to go thru the check out line.

life is going to be soooo much better.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    are you at the grocery store and ready to check out? great? please enter the corral. we'll be picking people at random to go thru the check out line.

:nono: the college girls at the merch booth did that in Missoula(for the most part). Lots of us had been waiting, and they just kept helping people that walked up on the side of the tent :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    10 Club could do a periodic lottery, pick people at random to ban. That would weed the place out a bit.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited February 2013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:nono: the college girls at the merch booth did that in Missoula(for the most part). Lots of us had been waiting, and they just kept helping people that walked up on the side of the tent :x

that's not a lottery, that's poor execution....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    sex for the married folk. Throw numbers into a hat, 1 for each day of the month. Draw on the first day. If a 10 is drawn then the wife must delivery the prize on the 10th.

Let me draw up the details and present this idea this evening
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    sex for the married folk. Throw numbers into a hat, 1 for each day of the month. Draw on the first day. If a 10 is drawn then the wife must delivery the prize on the 10th.

damn....29....in feb of a non leap year. :x :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    when people bring their lunch to work maybe have a lottery where everyone's lunch is up for grabs
    at a concert? need to pee? excellent. hop in the virtual waiting room......we may just call your number.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    want a drivers license? great...there's a lottery for that.

ooohhh....new phrase, "there's a lottery for that"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

ohhh....go to the dmv to renew....have a seat in our waiting room.....and we'll randomly select you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dental work
    wanna have a kid? Put your name in the hat...maybe we'll draw your name.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

please don't call my name, please don't call my name, please don't call my name. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    [comment removed by common sesne] :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

please don't call my name, please don't call my name, please don't call my name. :lol:

:lol: then don't put your name in the hat... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    81 wrote:
    go to the dmv to renew....have a seat in our waiting room.....and we'll randomly select you

I don't think the DMV can get anymore fucked up than it already is. I've stopped calling it the DMV, and go with the name Dane Cook gave it, "Satan's Asshole".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    on death row? sorry....it's your lucky day.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

so that's what happened!!!!! three times!!!!! :fp:

and I supposed there must have been a lottery for getting married. that would explain a lot....
    downsizing.....ohhhh....sorry...i know you are a top performer...but your number came up. nothing i can do about it. the lotto rules all.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol::lol::lol:

81...leave Top Thrill Dragster out of this! :nono:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

ohhh....go to the dmv to renew....have a seat in our waiting room.....and we'll randomly select you

isn't that the way it works now?

:lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    want to wear yoga pants? there's a lottery for that...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

sounds like a good idea actually... maybe we can use this method to get that show "16 and pregnant" off the air...

:lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    wanna be president for a day......enter the lotto.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    have you ever wanted to be a game show contestant. perhaps....on the price is right? well, step right up and enter the lottory
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Need Employment?

Step right up and submit you're Social Security number... we're having a lotto for all available positions!

:fp:
    time to name your kid....oooohhhh..sorry...you get Hashtag.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Could be worse.... could have gotten ESPN. :lol:
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

Joe Louis Arena
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    81 wrote:

Joe Louis Arena

poor kid. At least he didn't wind up with Air Canada Center... then not only would be be a walking commercial, he'd also be associated with a bunch of losers.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    :fp:

Maybe that's what we'll do. Take all the suggestions put them in a hat and do a lottery!

I hope Fucker gets the win.