Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    (bad) YES option two!! :eek: that's good news i guess :D

so envious... aaaalways someone around here :rolleyes:

I'm glad that you agree with me that they got murdered in London :D
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:

Yeah I saw that too.

Hey Stella I meant to ask you the other day. How did you meet Mike. Did you just hang out the back of the Ent Cent and he wandered over? That was also at Newy too wasnt it?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    haha! not yet......I need Maddi home to work in the 'sweat shop' making the T's ;) :eek: :D

hahaahahaa!! :D good one! any new haircuts lately ? :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:

bad boy robbie.. :eek: noo!!

don (cos that's your name HERE!) i didn't attend newy.. though it was 'fun' watching the set online that night :eek: ;)

was before the adelaide gig, must have been half past 7.. quite late? was waiting with einat (i think? i'll get flamed for forgetting...) and they all one by one came through, adelaide being adelaide, the way the band gets in is the way the public gets in :rolleyes:
    wah
  • Options
    hmmm sorry not all.. all but ed.. he'd been inside all day apparently with a doc just resting... all just rumours rumours rumours...
    wah
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Don't know, haven't heard anything.
    Haven't heard of any plane crashes or terrorist attacks on London so the only conclusions I can come up with are that they were murdered in Hong Kong, London, or that they can't be bothered ringing me.
    I'm opting for option 2 ;)

hang on!! :eek:

once you insert the 'or' THAT is the divider between options.. hence the phone call is option 2 :D
    wah
  • Options
    bad boy robbie.. :eek: noo!!

don (cos that's your name HERE!) i didn't attend newy.. though it was 'fun' watching the set online that night :eek: ;)

was before the adelaide gig, must have been half past 7.. quite late? was waiting with einat (i think? i'll get flamed for forgetting...) and they all one by one came through, adelaide being adelaide, the way the band gets in is the way the public gets in :rolleyes:

Arh thats right...wasnt Joel texting/ringing you all night?

So how did he not get swamped by fans? Or did he? Or are you folk so laid back that they did not even notice?
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Arh thats right...wasnt Joel texting/ringing you all night?

So how did he not get swamped by fans? Or did he? Or are you folk so laid back that they did not even notice?

yeeeh he was awesome that night... :)

nah there must have been under a dozen of us, all laidback and no crazy fans but... the fool who pushed in front of everyone and shouted 'mike mike i saw U2 the other night, they were awesome' hahaha mike was so nice bout it, at first he did have a look of 'wtf' then he was gracious and said he bet the guys put on a great show

:D
    wah
  • Options
    yeeeh he was awesome that night... :)

nah there must have been under a dozen of us, all laidback and no crazy fans but... the fool who pushed in front of everyone and shouted 'mike mike i saw U2 the other night, they were awesome' hahaha mike was so nice bout it, at first he did have a look of 'wtf' then he was gracious and said he bet the guys put on a great show

:D

Always one dickhead in every crowd.

Its only Ed that travels with security from what Ive seen. That massive black dude
  • Options
    Another .25% rise :eek:
  • Options
    haha yes, always...

re. ed.. yeh must be..

must be hard sometimes.. :( i'd really hate to be famous..
    wah
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Another .25% rise :eek:

:mad:

and also photos of mj's kids without masks :eek: what is the world coming to :p
    wah
  • Options
    haha yes, always...

re. ed.. yeh must be..

must be hard sometimes.. :( i'd really hate to be famous..

My biggest fear in life without a doubt. My ex looks identical to her sister (always in papers/news) and everywhere we went people stared at her. So uncomfortable.

That being said there are plenty of people that think opposite. Each to their own I spose, I just cant understand it
  • Options
    :mad:

and also photos of mj's kids without masks :eek: what is the world coming to :p

Just thinking about him. Did you see the news footage of that family throwing their baby out the window in that German fire today :eek:
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    My biggest fear in life without a doubt. My ex looks identical to her sister (always in papers/news) and everywhere we went people stared at her. So uncomfortable.

That being said there are plenty of people that think opposite. Each to their own I spose, I just cant understand it

ohhh that must have sucked big time, sorry to hear that

yes each to their own, all these reality shows aren't really helping..

German fire... WHAT!? :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    OMG :eek::eek::eek:

wonder if the parents are ok.. :(
    wah
  • Options
    ohhh that must have sucked big time, sorry to hear that

yes each to their own, all these reality shows aren't really helping..

German fire... WHAT!? :eek:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    VitaBrits can u help me with the password for the QOTSA???? please..:)
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:

Is your ex-girlfriend's sister famous????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    hey zig how's the new years resolution health kick going? that was you right? :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yeah spill it motherfucker. i want to know.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Sorta.

How was your sleep last night sweetcheeks?
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Just thinking about him. Did you see the news footage of that family throwing their baby out the window in that German fire today :eek:

big deal, i throw little Z out the window all the time, even when the house isn't on fire.

like if she won't stop crying, or she filled her nappy and it sticks.
  • Options
    yeah spill it motherfucker. i want to know.

What do you want to know?
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    What do you want to know?

what celebrities sister you were tappin, or is it someone embarrassing like you were fucking rebel wilson's sister?
  • Options
    big deal, i throw little Z out the window all the time, even when the house isn't on fire.

like if she won't stop crying, or she filled her nappy and it sticks.

What into the pool or just straight onto the ground
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    What into the pool or just straight onto the ground

i wish i had a pool. it's been so hot this month. feb normally is the hottest month up here, and we only like 5 days into it and i've already lost like 10kg
  • Options
    i wish i had a pool. it's been so hot this month. feb normally is the hottest month up here, and we only like 5 days into it and i've already lost like 10kg

I got on the bus yesterday and coz it had been sprinkling with rain, every stupid farker has their window closed its was like a sauna and I soiled my suit
  • Options
    what celebrities sister you were tappin, or is it someone embarrassing like you were fucking rebel wilson's sister?

Who is rebel wilson
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    I soiled myself

what does sitting on a hot bus have to do with the fact you shat your pants?
This discussion has been closed.