Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    The announcement is Tuesday night (US time) si it won't be until this evening over here

Cheers. Bonaroo?

We go to Goldy next week. Shit that crept up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Cheers. Bonaroo?

We go to Goldy next week. Shit that crept up

Yep. Bonnaroo is a DEFINITE!! Seattle is 18 hours behind us, so expect the news to hit our shores at 6pm tomorrow.

Yeah it has crept up :) 8 more days to go for you and 10 more for me :)
  • Options
    Hopefully we get some decent weather. Did we say we were gonna do a funpark? Bowls is a def one arvo as well - that'll be a right laugh.

Ill ring my bro in the next day or 2 to work out what we are doing the first coupla days....hire car etc. Not going to Brissy now as didnt go ahead with that property
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Happy Anniversary Kylie & Glenn
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Hopefully we get some decent weather. Did we say we were gonna do a funpark? Bowls is a def one arvo as well - that'll be a right laugh.

Ill ring my bro in the next day or 2 to work out what we are doing the first coupla days....hire car etc. Not going to Brissy now as didnt go ahead with that property

Yeah we'll go to MovieWorld on the Saturday :)
    Just let me know what's doing with the car because if you decide not to get one for the first 2 days that you're there then I'll just pick one up when I land on the Friday

That sucks about the property :( What's the next option? French Riviera? :D
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yeah we'll go to MovieWorld on the Saturday :)
    Just let me know what's doing with the car because if you decide not to get one for the first 2 days that you're there then I'll just pick one up when I land on the Friday

That sucks about the property :( What's the next option? French Riviera? :D

Funny you say that - had lunch with a good mate yesterday and he is about to but there. Interest rates are disgustingly low. Mind you he's only nearly 300k per year so can afford it.

Gonna buy somewhere in sydney. Bris and Melb are too far gone. Look for somewhere round my area, inner city, eastern suburbs. Might try to get the bro in there (after split with girly) so I can get the first home buyers, stamp duty etc (but you didnt hear this from me). My current has the old mans name on the title deeds. Good planning :D
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    vital5 wrote:
    that or they want me to go in and make an insurance caim on the item?! :) haha
    lucky i wasn't writing clock :eek:
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Funny you say that - had lunch with a good mate yesterday and he is about to but there. Interest rates are disgustingly low. Mind you he's only nearly 300k per year so can afford it.

Gonna buy somewhere in sydney. Bris and Melb are too far gone. Look for somewhere round my area, inner city, eastern suburbs. Might try to get the bro in there (after split with girly) so I can get the first home buyers, stamp duty etc (but you didnt hear this from me). My current has the old mans name on the title deeds. Good planning :D

That's why I said it. You told me about your mate when we were drinking the other week :)
    Should have a look up this way mate. Apartment blocks are popping up everywhere in town, and with the major redevelopments happening in Newcastle City Centre the time could be right to buy up here
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    lucky i wasn't writing clock :eek:

hmmm

received your book yet from 10c?
    wah
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    That's why I said it. You told me about your mate when we were drinking the other week :)
    Should have a look up this way mate. Apartment blocks are popping up everywhere in town, and with the major redevelopments happening in Newcastle City Centre the time could be right to buy up here

Argh that right I did too. Well he's found a place now and just about ready to go. Some skiing next winter sounds good :D

Never thought of Newcastle. I might do some homework this arvo and partake in a little reading 2nite.

Speaking of reading....I go back to study next week. Here comes another 3 months of hell and no weekends. The break has been so good. Whilst Im looking forward to the learning side of things it really is hard trying to do 10-15 hrs study a week on top of work.
  • Options
    raining heavily east coast? send it here please
    wah
  • Options

Consider it done :D

PS......no returns ;)
  • Options

Hasnt stopped. Its doing my head in
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Would anyone know how the QOTSA fan club sales works?
    On ticketmaster it say fan sale is tomorrow any help would be appreciated I cant figure it out...:(
  • Options
    aw kylie.... *big hugs*

how was she this morning? how were YOU this morning? :eek:
    Yay! She's home :D
    I just e-mailed a couple of photo's to you LOL!
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:

I know of a house here in Dwelli, I'd be more than happy to sell you ;):D LOL!!!
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:

PS......no returns ;)
    Be a good girl and share some with us, please Stella :)
    I got really excited yesterday arvo - it came in really black and cloudy and I could practically smell rain.....then......NOTHING! :mad:
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:

PS......no returns ;)

haha :)

k kylie, will do my best to send it there with my spidey powers... ? :D

*runs to email*

awww donjon hopefully the weather's gorgeous for your trip next week
    wah
  • Options
    Be a good girl and share some with us, please Stella :)
    I got really excited yesterday arvo - it came in really black and cloudy and I could practically smell rain.....then......NOTHING! :mad:

That was just the gloom of Dwellingup's housing market plummeting to extraordinary lows ;)
  • Options

awww donjon hopefully the weather's gorgeous for your trip next week

I'm going too!!

*storms off*
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I love rain. It was flooding 3 weeks ago in Townsville and I STILL couldn't get enough of it!

It's probably because I'm so white...cloudy rainy days are great because there's no sun. :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'm going too!!

*storms off*

yes, you storm off setlist boy.. storm off far and away... and leave the house unlocked whilst you're away... :D;) :eek:

your parents flight over ok?
    wah
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    That was just the gloom of Dwellingup's housing market plummeting to extraordinary lows ;)
    *pokes tongue out at you!* :D

actually......one of the reasons we're holding out til the end of the year is because the Gold mine should be in full operation, so all the big-wigs will be looking for houses to spend their rediculously high pays on :D
  • Options
    haha :)

*runs to email*
    LOL! I had to have another look at that photo......yes it is my Avo T-shirt in the mirror :D I hadn't even noticed I was in the shot LMAO!! was too busy looking at the freaky face Maddi's pulling :eek:
  • Options
    I know of a house here in Dwelli, I'd be more than happy to sell you ;):D LOL!!!

Where were you last night Maritime?
    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23162678-5001028,00.html
  • Options
    yes, you storm off setlist boy.. storm off far and away... and leave the house unlocked whilst you're away... :D;) :eek:

your parents flight over ok?

Don't know, haven't heard anything.
    Haven't heard of any plane crashes or terrorist attacks on London so the only conclusions I can come up with are that they were murdered in Hong Kong, London, or that they can't be bothered ringing me.
    I'm opting for option 2 ;)
  • Options
    LOL! I had to have another look at that photo......yes it is my Avo T-shirt in the mirror :D I hadn't even noticed I was in the shot LMAO!!

LMAO too funny! :D:D:D so has the house been turned into a pj merch stand yet? ;)
    wah
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Don't know, haven't heard anything.
    Haven't heard of any plane crashes or terrorist attacks on London so the only conclusions I can come up with are that they were murdered in Hong Kong, London, or that they can't be bothered ringing me.
    I'm opting for option 2 ;)

(bad) YES option two!! :eek: that's good news i guess :D

so envious... aaaalways someone around here :rolleyes:
    wah
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    :eek: I was only just listening to that story on the radio.

and.......I was here in Dwellingup.....about 2+hours away from there......promise :D
  • Options
    LMAO too funny! :D so has the house been turned into a pj merch stand yet? ;)
    haha! not yet......I need Maddi home to work in the 'sweat shop' making the T's ;) :eek: :D
This discussion has been closed.