Options

****Official Camden Bitch thread****

124»

Comments

• Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    Niera wrote:
    10_pearljam, you SCHMUCK.

After promising in PM the morning of Camden 2 to trade with me, you back out of our deal and then put it up on eBay.. you hypocrite:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-POSTER-Philadelphia-Camden-May-27-2006_W0QQitemZ7624995814QQihZ017QQcategoryZ53267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My husband, who incidentally is an attorney, is furious and keeps babbling on about how you and I essentially had a verbal contract and it would hold up in court, but I think I'm just going to tell you to pi$$ off.

Thanks for nothing, jerk.

I actually never said i wasn't going to trade with you...

here is my exact response...

"i think that camden 2 poster is really bad. if you want to look somewhere else, feel free, i'm not sure i want to trade for that poster. it seems like if i hold on to this one, i may be able to get something more to my liking. i can let you know and if yours is gone, it's my loss."

this is after the following exchange...

---

Are you still interested?
    Jewels

i need to think about it a bit...that poster is one ugly looking piece of card stock. I didn't imagine it would be so awful...do you like it?

Honestly, man, this is so uncool... if you're not into trading, I need to know right away. I'm moving in a couple of weeks and I really thought this was a done deal! PLEASE write back with a yay or nay so I can start exploring other avenues to help my friend if you're backing out, OK?
    Jewels

---

you wanted it right now...i am not ready to make the trade right now...maybe in a few days, maybe not. if you need it right now, go explore another avenue...if i decide i want to trade and you don't want to, then my loss...
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    The tailgating ruled. Felt like complete freedom, and everyone was cool.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Here's the rest of the exchange that 10_pearljam left out, AND the fact that it's now on eBay pretty much means he backed out of our verbal contract--his PM said he would DEFINITELY trade with me IF I bought the poster--and I did.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196409
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    exactly. point being? i'm not allowed to think about it? you expect some one to trade sight unseen? please. no one said that i still couldn't trade with you...but thanks for the extra traffic to the listing. i actually have two extra ones now, b/c my sister in law purchased me one at the show as a gift...so you jumping to your conclusions is a little premature.

sorry for the delay in my responses...contrary to popular belief, i cannot be attached to my computer to wait for your PM's. again, i am so sorry for the delay.
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    You're a prick, you said you would DEFINITELY trade with me--YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE--sight unseen BEFORE the show and me trusting YOUR WORDS was the ONLY F'IN REASON the three of clawed our way to the poster line and bought an extra poster--to fulfill YOUR PROMISE TO TRADE WITH ME.

The next day, it took 2 PMs to get you to respond with your lame, having to think about it because it's so ugly.

You're a lying bastard and you took advantage of me and I can't believe after complaining about that eBay poster gal at Camden 1 that's the first thing you did with the poster you PROMISED to me.

F you.
  • Options
    86th Ward86th Ward Posts: 7
    Niera wrote:
    Here's the rest of the exchange that 10_pearljam left out, AND the fact that it's now on eBay pretty much means he backed out of our verbal contract--his PM said he would DEFINITELY trade with me IF I bought the poster--and I did.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196409

Lady, you are way off base and a little bit psycho. This guy/girl just doesn't like the poster...what's the big deal? If he/she has 3 of them, one purchased, one won in a bet and another as a gift, what's to think that he's actually not thinking about it? What's to say he/she isn't selling one, thinking about trading one and keeping one? From your thread there, you are way, way, WAY to into this...it's not like you sent him your poster and he didn't send you anything back. Your life does not depend on this, he/she DOESN'T like the poster...I'll tell you what, maybe I give you $15.00 for the poster? Would you like to do that? Probably not...why not?

Let it go...you are a wack job!!!
  • Options
    86th Ward, forgive me if I get upset at being lied to, most people would, and I was actually PM'd by a few other members asking me to please start a "Warning Thread" about this guy so no one else is duped into trusting him.
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    You're a prick, you said you would DEFINITELY trade with me--YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE--sight unseen BEFORE the show and me trusting YOUR WORDS was the ONLY F'IN REASON the three of clawed our way to the poster line and bought an extra poster--to fulfill YOUR PROMISE TO TRADE WITH ME.

The next day, it took 2 PMs to get you to respond with your lame, having to think about it because it's so ugly.

You're a lying bastard and you took advantage of me and I can't believe after complaining about that eBay poster gal at Camden 1 that's the first thing you did with the poster you PROMISED to me.

F you.

Ask that attorney husband of yours about slander...so I am untrust worthy and a lying bastard...and I don't sit and wait OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND for your PM to arrive? Please, some of us have lives...
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    I could care less how long it took you to respond, you F'IN LIED TO ME, you prick, and that's what I'm angry about.
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    86th Ward, forgive me if I get upset at being lied to, most people would, and I was actually PM'd by a few other members asking me to please start a "Warning Thread" about this guy so no one else is duped into trusting him.

Can we see those? List the names.

Really, it's his right to do whatever he wants. You are way out of line.

I mean really, read through what he has written to you and what you have written to/about him...you're out of line. Entertaining, but out of line. Nothing ever exchanged hands...NOTHING. You even asked him yourself to let you know if he still wanted to trade. He gave you the answer!!! And this bit about taking too long to respond. STOP with that. It was a holiday weekend.

10-I'll trade for that poster. I'll send you a PM.
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    I could care less how long it took you to respond, you F'IN LIED TO ME, you prick, and that's what I'm angry about.

See. You are out of line. I'd advise this guy to sell his second extra poster on line and not trade with some one who speaks like that. Maybe he should start a thread about you.
  • Options
    LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,418
    get off your period....

how old are you?

and y did u ruin Daughter?
  • Options
    Niera wrote:

F you.

See that slanderous thread you wrote about 10_pearljam was shut down. You'd better watch yourself!!!
  • Options
    86th Ward wrote:
    See. You are out of line. I'd advise this guy to sell his second extra poster on line and not trade with some one who speaks like that. Maybe he should start a thread about you.

thanks man...i don't need to go there though. that other thread she started has been shut down. i let them know. shows what kind of person she is and i am glad i didn't trade with her yet.
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,918
    Niera wrote:
    you are my kind of people.....

right on......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Truth is an absolute defense to a defamation charge.

You lied and broke a contract.

First off, there's an absolute defense, because it is true.
    Secondly, there is a qualified privilege in socially valuable speech (i.e. letting the public know that a Message Pit member/poster trader is untrustworthy).

So, if you want to litigate, PM me your real name and address and let's throw down. You already have mine.

Chicken.
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    Truth is an absolute defense to a defamation charge.

You lied and broke a contract.

First off, there's an absolute defense, because it is true.
    Secondly, there is a qualified privilege in socially valuable speech (i.e. letting the public know that a Message Pit member/poster trader is untrustworthy).

So, if you want to litigate, PM me your real name and address and let's throw down. You already have mine.

Chicken.

go pound sand you wacko. here...i officially DO NOT want to trade with you! does that make you more angry? i thought it over and have come to the conclusion that i will sell both my posters on ebay. actually, i may trade one to 86thWard. i will let you know how it goes.

so anyway, if it is so right to let the public know what an awful person i am, why has the pit shut down your thread moments after being notified? explain that to me? please ms. i'm married to an attorney. if it's so right to slander some one? please let me know.

you are nothing but a trash mouth. look at your postings, i mean really...look at them. trash mouth. grow up.
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    you are my kind of people.....

right on......

what do you think about these white people, Speedy? You let 'em out of their neighborhoods and shit get all jacked up.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    go pound sand you wacko. here...i officially DO NOT want to trade with you! does that make you more angry? i thought it over and have come to the conclusion that i will sell both my posters on ebay. actually, i may trade one to 86thWard. i will let you know how it goes.

so anyway, if it is so right to let the public know what an awful person i am, why has the pit shut down your thread moments after being notified? explain that to me? please ms. i'm married to an attorney. if it's so right to slander some one? please let me know.

you are nothing but a trash mouth. look at your postings, i mean really...look at them. trash mouth. grow up.

Didn't you see Spider-Man? In writing, it's libel.

But again, truth is an absolute defense to a charge of defamation, and the only reason I used naughty words is because this is called the official Camden BITCH thread, and now I have something to bitch about. And, y'know, you made ME ANGRY by lying to me, and when my children are awake I can't CUSS, so I have to do it HERE... :P
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,831
    Niera, please check your PM's.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    what do you think about these white people, Speedy? You let 'em out of their neighborhoods and shit get all jacked up.

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on this board!
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/mccready_/?action=view&current=Picture372.jpg

everyone wants to kick a little ass.............
  • Options
    As for beers... kudos for them cutting it off. The earlier they cut off beers, the fewer beers get dumped on my wife (3 from the same asshole last night). I'll never understand why people get trashed at concerts... Just my thoughts.

couldn't have said it better myself. stay home and get trashed...what's the point?
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    the people at the stands were absolutely NOT firm about selling one poster per person...people were buying 2-3 in my line easy...

so she being the asshole that she was, is okay, but if i want to be an asshole, it's not okay? how about the 9 people that didn't get their poster? how about all the people she told to buy it off of ebay if they needed it? how about the bitch in boston who told the kid if he wanted one to pay her $200 for it or find it on ebay. Fuck those people that buy 5, 6, 8, 10 whatever to sell on ebay and screw real fans out of them. FUCK THEM.
    http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemWithCategory&item=7611573106

buts its ok for your dumbass to sell posters on ebay for $200????

your a hypocrite and a liar.........

FUCK THEM???

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,630

FUCK THEM???

that is absolutely ridiculous....i hate hypocrites

please....spare me your sob story
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    WOW, this thread got off track.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    i got my poster and my buddy got his wasn't so hard, but there was only about 200 available...the sign said you could only buy one per person, but people were buying 4-5-8 at a time...it was total bull shit!!!

anyway, there was this fat chick...i mean fat...she had literally about 10 posters, a real fucking asshole. very obvious what she was going to do with them...my buddy bet me that i wouldn't go spill beer on her and her posters. said he would give me his poster if i did...i denied at first, but as i stared at her and heard people bitching that they got to the venue 5 minutes too late to get a poster, i eventually wound up doing it. asked her if i could put my beer down for a second, bent over to tie my shoe and knocked it right over on the table right into her huge roll of posters...she was furious!!!

being the "good guy" that i am, i offered to buy her a new one...only one...awwwww, too bad, they are sold out...here's another BIG FUCK YOU to the fat broad buying 10 posters...FUCK OFF!

Now I have two...so if anyone is going to Camden Tonight (Night 2) and wants to try to get an extra poster...i will trade you for night one...

REMEMBER: ONE POSTER PER PERSON!

Nice work dude. Greedy pig, I hope you soaked them good and are not telling fibs. It was either "niners1" or "Fluffysquirel" from ebay probably. Both can suck a fart out of my ars.
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • Options

FUCK THEM???

you sod...did you not see where i bought it for $151.84 and sold it for $210...$210...not $200. get the whole story before running off at the mouth loser. buzz off jag off. thanks for showing up tonight...i really hate when some one calls you out and then confronted, just doesn't show...a true coward.
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    JEFF IJEFF I Posts: 50
    Obviouse ..1st [email]show@tweeter..big.show..Can[/email] you imagine if that was Jimmy Buffet ???? Be happy and stop complaining.......This goes forall you nuts................................when you come into camden next time...................learn how to get around...............find out for YOURSELF, or find a cool person who does good luck
    vedderrules
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    Alcohol sales have been getting cut off by 9pm or 9:30 at the latest at every show I've been at since 2003 (about 20 shows). Even in Canada they did it which was surprising...
    But I'm thanking them this morning for that policy and it'll make tonite that much better for my old man self....

BTW, during Last Kiss, the (DNA) brother with the Phillies hat played drums and Matt played guitar in case you didn't notice....

ya i think its pj policy for drinking sales to stop at 9pm, but it is dumb cause eddie gets drunk all night on stage why cant the fans? just gotta get drunk before, the wosrse is toronto security making u put weed out on the floor, lmao in ottawa and montreal smoked the hell out of the floor no secuirt caryed