Options

*** Newcastle Fanviews Here 19/11/06 ***

Comments

• Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Love the poster. Posters have been super cool this year, far superior to the ones I saw back in '03. They were so good I had to buy myself one this time, whereas last time I never had the inclination.
  • Options
    BEST EVER!!!

When I heard about the petition to get the guys to play in Newcastle I didn't dare hope it would really happen, but thought if it does this will be the best show ever. Newcastle people really know how to rock. I think like 90% of the population is either in a band, used to be in a band, or wants to be in a band. Everyone else has a mate that is in a band.

The pre show was great - thanks to the guys that did the organising your efforsts are really apreciated!! We all headed over to the venue at about 5 to grab a poster, and how cool is it?! Anyway, then there was the show....

We watched Kings of Leon from the bar as the view form there was closer than our seats (and there was all important beer to be consumed). The place looked like it was already half full which was great to see people supporting the support act (uh .. yeah). Ed joined them for a song and everyone was having fun already.

Most of the crowd stood from the very start and the floor section was going off. We had the worst tix possible, way up in the nosebleeds at the back but thanks to the small size of "the tin shed" we still had a great view. A few sad sacks up the back abused those of us standing and dancing but with nearly the whole rest of the room going crazy they didn't have much of an argument. Eventually we let the people behind us squeeze into our row as the droids behind them were actually threatening to bash them for standing. The more the merrier!

The whole first set rocked, the band were obviously enjoying themselves, the crowd danced, clapped sang and cheered the whole time and the good fun vibe was amazing. After all that jumping around the second set was a welcome chill out time, people mostly sat down in the stands but still heaps of crowd appreciation for the songs even though a lot of people didn't know them (and of course the PJ heads like me going more bezerk every minute as we got one dream song after another - see setlist!). Ed made a long speech about the petition for the gig. He had the list of names and said something like "I'm gonna read 'em all out" he read about 10 names and then said this one's for the 2 thousand people that signed the petition (or something like that) before starting into Crown of Thorns. AAARGHHH!!!!!

Then it was back to rocking out, jumping around, singing along and hoping they would just keep playing all night! True some people left when the house lights went up - to me it looked like mostly teeny bopper wannabes and families with kids though. The rest of the crowd was going wild and refused to stop. YL went forever, it looked like the band didn't want it to finish and neither did the crowd. The band took a bow at the end of the show which was a really nice way to finish.

Oh I forgot, while MR was on stage I think Ed was looking for a bottle of wine or something as I don't think he saw this - MR started a "We're not worthy" type bowing action which the whole crowd took up. Big smiles from the other guys.

So that's it - I've seen PJ 6 times now and this was THE BEST! Thanks to the guys that put in such a massive effort to make it happen, to Newcastle people for being ROCK AND ROLL and to Pearl Jam for the best show ever ever ever!!!

Can't wait for the boot I will be listenening to it non stop for weeks when it comes out!!
  • Options
    That poster rules! Tres cool... love the type and the style of illustration. The authentic Pearl Jam stickers all over the car are a nice touch as well. Thanks for posting!

-J
    1995: Milwaukee/Summerfest 1; 1998: Indianapolis, Greenville, Knoxville; 2000: Lisbon, London 1 & 2, Detroit, Alpine Valley, Chicago; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Summerfest 1 & 2 (w/ Tom Petty), Sydney 1 & 3, Melbourne 1, 2 & 3; 2007: The Vic, Lollapalooza
  • Options
    I took 2 girlfriends to see PJ...they had no idea. I picked them up in a chauffer driven Chev Impala, served them cocktails and nibblies...arrived at the Entertainment Centre unable to contain my excitement.

We pretty much missed KoL...I wasnt overly fussed with my seats (how did everyone get those floor seats when I bought the tickets through Ticketek 1 min after pre-sales opened) but once the lads began, all I could think about was that I was once again at a PJ concert & it would influence my life once again.

Man, what a show. What consumate performers. What fucking stars!!!

I had no idea about the pre-show until I read something somewhere the Sat before...I'd love one of those posters if someone can direct me how to do so.

I hear that EV & MR sat on Merewether beach watching the crap waves on Mon...and kick myself that I didnt get my arse down there...

I'm awestruck...like only a PJ fan can understand. Cant sleep ... just want to surround myself in their sound... come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thanks to 10c for 7th row seats... had awesome view Mike side!... So pleased Newie came through for PJ and MR!!!... but did we ever doubt them really!??!?!?!?!?... NO WAY!!!!... Newie has got the best crowd in the world for gigs... we dont get out much LOL! ;p

.... Three cheers go to our Clapper Man for warming the crowd up...

... Three cheers go to the Mexican Wave Count Down group!!!...

... The middle finger goes to the lame ass security guard who took the beach ball away!!...

... and PJ... wat can i say... other than... are they not the best fukin band on the planet!!!!!!!

Awesome awesome nite.... memories will never fade.... count down starts now for our promised Triennial Mark Richards Newcastle PJ Show!!!!!

*bows down and worships PJ, MR and Newie people!!!
  • Options
    bendidbendid Posts: 10
    Well it's all been said I guess.. awesome show.. by far the best I've been to..
    ziggidy wrote:
    i still can't believe i was there!

i will remember my row and seat number forever!

Row AG (7), Seat 35 hehehe never forget it! my seats at the greatest pearl jam show i will probably ever see!
    you must have been right behind me.. think I was 34, row AE.. shaved head, jumping around like a madman ;)
    Telomere wrote:
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~bendid/Newcastle06.jpg

Here is a link. Not my image. Found this on the newcastle setlist thread, post #332 on pg 23. Courtesey of "Bendid". Hope he dosen't mind me passing along his nice picture. Thanks Ben.
    No probs.. prolly my fav poster of the tour..

Ben
  • Options
    skgskg Posts: 5
    First of all I would like to thank 3 Newcastle heroes and 1 Newcastle legend for getting this thing going! Out-fucking-standing effort!

I got my tix for the NovoChateau gig through 10c (man I wish I hadda joined back in ‘94 after I Got Vitalogy…now I’m just a mere 376xxx). I Got row AG (7th row) seats 7 & 8 on the floor on Mike’s side. Not where I ended up though :)

My brother was supposed to travel up from Sydney to join me but decided to hang for an overtime shift at home instead. $ issues.
    That’s the second of his 2 biggest mistakes (his 1st was moving to Sydney (no offence Sydney-siders, I just wouldn’t trade 4 my piece of paradise here :p). Imagine not being able to afford to go to Newy to see PJ. Fuck that for a compromise). We went to Sydney 1 though and loved it.

My wife doesn’t like PJ music much and, after much pleading, still didn’t want to go (plus had to work). Nevermind. Thanks for buying me Vitalogy for my b’day all those years ago my love! U had no idea what you were about to start :D. And thanks for getting yr mum to look after the kids so I could go! Couldn’t take kids, too young (just :)). The MR PJ triennial in 2009 will be a different story however….

Other mates were either working, busy, not around or not interested…sad

So there I was: 1 pair of tix -> 1 person, only a few days out, so thought I’d donate one to the pre-show charity bash. Started getting that organised on lifewasted.net. Too late. It went down and hasn’t come back since. (someone please give it life again)

Off he goes then, alone, to the pre-show to make some new friends and offload a ticket….After beer, food, loads of xlnt people, much good time; new friends and I go to pick up our tix. Back to pre-show, more beer, same xlnt people, to contribute to fundraising effort. Big well done there, $4000 for the kid’s wing of JHH, courtesy of efforts from petition heroes (and parents). Andrew’s sister, what a voice, Shane, what a whistle!

Off to the tin shed to see the show and sort the extra ticket situation out.

After about 1 minute the ticket situation was sorted. Sold it for face value to some guy who said he would’ve paid double that after the deal was done :rolleyes:. I’m not interested in that shit. BTW, Oz Jammer, Andre_W, I will donate proceeds to Kaleidoscope. Will be in touch.

My seats were on almost exactly the opposite side of the floor to new mates. So figuring it’s much less fun to party without new mates plus being in front of Mike at Sydney and thought a Stone experience was needed for balance, I think fuck it, I’m going to where new mates and Stone are. Coz I was in roughly the same row, I think security didn’t notice/care. So that’s where I stayed, made another couple of 10c mates in adjacent seats who graciously let me rock out hard with them for the whole show. And did we not just go right off? Was it not abso-fucking-lutely out-fucking-rageously good? Was not the set-list awesome? MR: surfing legend, now PJ set-list maestro!
    As for PJ, they just went right off too. So many other people in these threads have described the band and the set so brilliantly and this is getting way long-winded :o, so I’ll not repeat.

Thanks to everyone who travelled to Newy for the show and sharing the experience. PJ fans really are an outstanding community.

Two days later, my voice, hearing, legs, arms, neck and shoulders are all still wrecked and I’m 100% loving it. I’m still singing bits of songs from the night, and the smile has not faded.

M, S, sorry I couldn’t join you for ½ a side of cow for lunch next day. Work pressures gotta hold of me and I couldn’t get away. Maybe next time? New Years?
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    Epic.. just Epic!

Congrats on bragging rights for an amazing show from a longtime Boston fan...

You guys earned it!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    wow - amazing setlist! A "design a PJ setlist" competition would be awesome.
  • Options
    Gotta agree with the consensus so far, abso-fucking-lutely awesome show! Top marks to the guys who started the petition, I remember reading about that when it started and thinking there was no way it'd happen, I think I actually signed it and wrote that as a comment, but they sure proved me wrong :-) They sure got gypped on their seats though haha.

Crowd was really into it too, and it was great that a) the band kept playing after the lights came on, and b) no-one seemed to leave early! Hehe, big thumbs down to the guy who decided that Do the Evolution was the time to devolve to a brainless caveman and try to smash through a few security guards on the floor. It was good to see him getting dragged out in a headlock although he came close to knocking a few fans down as he was trying to escape securities grip on him (It is Newy so boofheads are to be expected though).

Definitely not a great show for the casual fan, to be honest I was a bit worried it was going to be a roll out all big the hits kinda show (not sure why, just had that feeling?) but again I was very happily wrong haha.

Stoked to hear Footsteps, that was the song I really wanted to hear/see, and after the band rudely ignored me yellig out for it from the nosebleed seats at Sydney 1 I'm glad they played it for me :p

Fingers, toes and eveything else crossed that Eddie wasn't joking when he called it the triannual MR show.
    immortalpj wrote:
    (how did everyone get those floor seats when I bought the tickets through Ticketek 1 min after pre-sales opened)
    I think the presales are a bit of a lottery (well any tickets other than 10c would be I guess), I got my presale tickets to Sydney 1 pretty much as they went on sale and I just about needed the Hubble telescope to see the stage, then got floor seats 15 rows back from Stone for the home show, stoked!
  • Options
    Has anyone thought about ringing NBN and asking about their footage? They did a lengthy (sorta) story about the petitioners on the Monday and showed extended footage of the performance. From memory they had 'Hail, Hail', so they weren't just there for the first 3 songs like most media are.
  • Options
    Did anyone tape the segment on NBN? Would love to see it but missed the news on monday.
  • Options
    lilingerlilinger London, UK Posts: 475
    This was the 1st show since Vienna that i'd die for...

Im soooooo jealous... :D I NEED THE BOOTLEG!!!!!!!
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    where is L/W.net????? - i need to post something about this show!!! Walked into work this morning briefly to drop some stuff off, was asked how it was and i described it as 'historic' with the biggest grin imaginable - got the 'she's mad' looks again ;)

if our little aussie site doesnt get up on its feet again soon i might just have to post it up here and bugger all you poor souls who dont know me, you'll just have to read thru my saga anyway
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    zenith wrote:
    where is L/W.net????? - i need to post something about this show!!! Walked into work this morning briefly to drop some stuff off, was asked how it was and i described it as 'historic' with the biggest grin imaginable - got the 'she's mad' looks again ;)

if our little aussie site doesnt get up on its feet again soon i might just have to post it up here and bugger all you poor souls who dont know me, you'll just have to read thru my saga anyway

Fire away please!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Is anyone heading to Honolulu for PJ and/or PJ with U2?

I'm keen and have my hubby nearly convinced...geez boy its only money!

Love to know if there are any other novos going, and if sharing accommodation would be an option?

QANTAS has $1200-odd return fares!
  • Options
    Newcastle … Newcastle …. A few months ago I mentioned this place to a friend and said - ‘fancy a roadtrip?’ … Well never been there before Sunday, but fuck me, I have spent probably what rates as one of the best (4) hours off my life there now

To start the day off I gave gitta & enit a lift up from sydney and heard about eddie meetings and front rows, looked at a tamborine, sat there silently chanting *im not jealous, im not jealous* the whole way – one saving grace was a pile of boots from hinny playing on the cd *thanks*

As mentioned, I also dragged a friend from home up with me since none of my other friends like live music anymore and think im mad for still going to see bands – Bec ( I described her after the show as a ‘pearl jam virgin’ :) ) not quite, but she was probably a bit less familiar with a lot of the tracks played on Sunday nite – she proceeded to win a signed Vs cd cover at the pre show party which made me a bit more jealous (I tried to con her into the brad cd so she might give it to me but oh well…)

I walked up to get my 10c tickets with nedved(?), we looked at the map and figured id be down in one of those little weird narrow side sections – oh well me thinks, not too bad I guess, at least im here, and I’ll hear it and I guess it’s not too bad a view. Bought a couple of posters so I can trade one for my missing Sydney1 poster.

Bec & I then walked back to our pub to stash our gear and I walked up to the show grumbling the whole way about how next tour I might not worry about 10c tix, I might just ring up like every ordinary joe who seems to get front row spots to listen to jeremy or betterman and fuck I wish I had a better spot but what can I do, at least im here…

Walked in thru the door … KOL were about half way thru their set, and it’s dark, security tells me ‘on the floor, keep going’ … got about half way down, another looks at my ticket, ‘yea keep going down further’ … walked past where I thought I should have been ‘ yea keep going’ walked a bit - in slight disbelief now … looked at my row and realised id got 6th row smack bang in front of mike, and as the place filled up also realised Id somehow managed to get not one tall person in front of me at all.

I then sat in my chair for a couple of KOL songs silently taking back every bad thought Id had about 10c all that afternoon while bec txted every pj fan we knew and told them where we were – all were suitably amazed

Ed came out, demolished a tambourine to the end of KOL's set, and so, i thought, ok im very happy, very very happy, my nite is complete, as good as it’s going to get … yes

Wholly shit, how wrong I was :)

I then jumped, sang, leapt, sang, and at times stood stunned, thru what was probably the most unbelievable live show I have ever had the luck to be at – no sooner would one song finish then the next gathering upon stage would take place, they’d launch, I’d stand for a second thinking ‘oohhh fuck me’ then go off!

so, highlights - for me were -
    thumbing my way - ive wanted to hear that one live for quite a while (the other was in my tree and I know now I missed that one at sound check)
    footsteps, red mosquito .. (if I had known then *sigh*), and down - again, goddamn I love those words, those tunes, I was torn between crying and laughing with joy.
    corduroy and fuckin up - just because I think you could tell how much Ed was enjoying himself, he was just having a blast
    last exit, masters of war, undone – was amazing to hear these live and actually be there - shit, can I just name every song please?

And overall seeing how much fun the boys had - they had a blast, ed joking about it being all his idea, Mr Richards declaring them the greatest band in the world! - ed’s speech about it being good to feel needed sometimes, and you petition boys (no, im not jealous ;) ) all getting thanked on stage with a speech and a song . And seeing them in such a small place again - Canberra was small, about the same size I would think, and I really do think the atmosphere, the crowd, the whole thing is just so much better, more intimate, more personal, more everything than those giant venues.

When they finished I spent another bit of time on my chair - I must have said ‘that was fuckin amazing’ over and over so many times poor bec probably thought I was mad, and security suggested we leave

I apologise to the poor guy next to me whose foot i landed on a dozen times or more thru the nite - I apologised there too, but, well, he was very tall and im kinda short so he got a good view over me …

And that’s it – my pj experience for this tour done - I want to somehow justify going on ebay and getting a ticket for perth and jumping on a plane, but im not sure I can :(
    The only down side to the whole nite is that I really do wonder if I will ever see such an amazing thing again, even from the guys when they return - perhaps im now scared for life, but in a good way mind you…. I sincerely hope a decent dvd of this one surfaces somewhere.

So, all I can say is thankyou, thanks so, so much to all the people responsible for making this amazing event take place and to pj themselves.. thanks for writing the soundtrack to the past 15 years of my life, thanks for giving me a memory to end all on Sunday and please, please don’t wait too long to come back - small towns like to feel needed too :)

And this is just slightly unrelated - as some L/W regulars already know I took one of my sons Riley (10) to Sydney1 - I told him about the boy at sydney3 and sharing the same genes we also share the same jealous streak ;) - on our walk to school this morning I asked him what he would have said if he got called up - he said he would ask Ed to play the ‘butterfly song’ (evenflow) - that made me laugh :)

Sorry for such a long post to anyone who has actually read it!!!!!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    zenith wrote:
    Newcastle … Newcastle …. A few months ago I mentioned this place to a friend and said - ‘fancy a roadtrip?’ … Well never been there before Sunday, but fuck me, I have spent probably what rates as one of the best (4) hours off my life there now

To start the day off I gave gitta & enit a lift up from sydney and heard about eddie meetings and front rows, looked at a tamborine, sat there silently chanting *im not jealous, im not jealous* the whole way – one saving grace was a pile of boots from hinny playing on the cd *thanks*

As mentioned, I also dragged a friend from home up with me since none of my other friends like live music anymore and think im mad for still going to see bands – Bec ( I described her after the show as a ‘pearl jam virgin’ :) ) not quite, but she was probably a bit less familiar with a lot of the tracks played on Sunday nite – she proceeded to win a signed Vs cd cover at the pre show party which made me a bit more jealous (I tried to con her into the brad cd so she might give it to me but oh well…)

I walked up to get my 10c tickets with nedved(?), we looked at the map and figured id be down in one of those little weird narrow side sections – oh well me thinks, not too bad I guess, at least im here, and I’ll hear it and I guess it’s not too bad a view. Bought a couple of posters so I can trade one for my missing Sydney1 poster.

Bec & I then walked back to our pub to stash our gear and I walked up to the show grumbling the whole way about how next tour I might not worry about 10c tix, I might just ring up like every ordinary joe who seems to get front row spots to listen to jeremy or betterman and fuck I wish I had a better spot but what can I do, at least im here…

Walked in thru the door … KOL were about half way thru their set, and it’s dark, security tells me ‘on the floor, keep going’ … got about half way down, another looks at my ticket, ‘yea keep going down further’ … walked past where I thought I should have been ‘ yea keep going’ walked a bit - in slight disbelief now … looked at my row and realised id got 6th row smack bang in front of mike, and as the place filled up also realised Id somehow managed to get not one tall person in front of me at all.

I then sat in my chair for a couple of KOL songs silently taking back every bad thought Id had about 10c all that afternoon while bec txted every pj fan we knew and told them where we were – all were suitably amazed

Ed came out, demolished a tambourine to the end of KOL's set, and so, i thought, ok im very happy, very very happy, my nite is complete, as good as it’s going to get … yes

Wholly shit, how wrong I was :)

I then jumped, sang, leapt, sang, and at times stood stunned, thru what was probably the most unbelievable live show I have ever had the luck to be at – no sooner would one song finish then the next gathering upon stage would take place, they’d launch, I’d stand for a second thinking ‘oohhh fuck me’ then go off!

so, highlights - for me were -
    thumbing my way - ive wanted to hear that one live for quite a while (the other was in my tree and I know now I missed that one at sound check)
    footsteps, red mosquito .. (if I had known then *sigh*), and down - again, goddamn I love those words, those tunes, I was torn between crying and laughing with joy.
    corduroy and fuckin up - just because I think you could tell how much Ed was enjoying himself, he was just having a blast
    last exit, masters of war, undone – was amazing to hear these live and actually be there - shit, can I just name every song please?

And overall seeing how much fun the boys had - they had a blast, ed joking about it being all his idea, Mr Richards declaring them the greatest band in the world! - ed’s speech about it being good to feel needed sometimes, and you petition boys (no, im not jealous ;) ) all getting thanked on stage with a speech and a song . And seeing them in such a small place again - Canberra was small, about the same size I would think, and I really do think the atmosphere, the crowd, the whole thing is just so much better, more intimate, more personal, more everything than those giant venues.

When they finished I spent another bit of time on my chair - I must have said ‘that was fuckin amazing’ over and over so many times poor bec probably thought I was mad, and security suggested we leave

I apologise to the poor guy next to me whose foot i landed on a dozen times or more thru the nite - I apologised there too, but, well, he was very tall and im kinda short so he got a good view over me …

And that’s it – my pj experience for this tour done - I want to somehow justify going on ebay and getting a ticket for perth and jumping on a plane, but im not sure I can :(
    The only down side to the whole nite is that I really do wonder if I will ever see such an amazing thing again, even from the guys when they return - perhaps im now scared for life, but in a good way mind you…. I sincerely hope a decent dvd of this one surfaces somewhere.

So, all I can say is thankyou, thanks so, so much to all the people responsible for making this amazing event take place and to pj themselves.. thanks for writing the soundtrack to the past 15 years of my life, thanks for giving me a memory to end all on Sunday and please, please don’t wait too long to come back - small towns like to feel needed too :)

And this is just slightly unrelated - as some L/W regulars already know I took one of my sons Riley (10) to Sydney1 - I told him about the boy at sydney3 and sharing the same genes we also share the same jealous streak ;) - on our walk to school this morning I asked him what he would have said if he got called up - he said he would ask Ed to play the ‘butterfly song’ (evenflow) - that made me laugh :)

Sorry for such a long post to anyone who has actually read it!!!!!

Great stuff!!!

How long did you wait at the gates for after the show?

Did you end up ACTUALLY having a room at the Northern Star :D
  • Options
    we waited about 20mins after u guys left - chatted to the beefcake guard, sweetly told him we wernt maniacs, we just wanted to shake hands and say thanks - he told us we were too clever for our own good and we then watched that van from round the side drive off with the boys inside ...

so yea, we should have just walked in the door and pretended we were lost - but obviously ed wasnt feeling too good, so there you are..

yes! - we did have a room :) - it was hot and noisy and i woke up about 6am from the noise - went for a swim at nobbys, after driving past meriweather(sp?) (couldnt remember where we were told to swim) - headed out of town with sand up our butts about 11 and drove for about 15mins before we realised we were heading to brisbane :)

you'd better start the planning on the triannual now i think!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    zenith wrote:

you'd better start the planning on the triannual now i think!

I'd be more than happy to.

Maybe a 10C only show at the Civic Theatre would be a bit better (1500 capacity)
  • Options
    get going then - but make it a aussie 10c only too - no low number americans taking up the front row

and once they see this we'll see why i dont hang around this board enough ;)
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    Best setlist of the year?

I dunno... but it's definately up there.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    zenith wrote:
    get going then - but make it a aussie 10c only too - no low number americans taking up the front row

Hey Zenith,

There are still some tickets for the Perth show. Wanna hire a van and drive over to Perth from Sydney? We could leave really early tomorrow morning and get there easily by Saturday night. You'd get to see the Nullarbor too .. :)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Hey Zenith,

There are still some tickets for the Perth show. Wanna hire a van and drive over to Perth from Sydney? We could leave really early tomorrow morning and get there easily by Saturday night. You'd get to see the Nullarbor too .. :)

ive seen the nullabor - its very red....
  • Options
    zenith wrote:

And maybe some invites as well. Im not a 10 club member (yet!!!!!) And my number would be so high that I wouldnt get in. Im a newy local and I wouldnt want to miss out.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    well join up - they will be back and you'll need them for that tour...
  • Options
    Did anyone tape the segment on NBN? Would love to see it but missed the news on monday.

I did!

If any of the guys don't want the clip posted please let me know and I'll remove it straight away.

http://www.users.on.net/~tonyrk/nbn_news.htm

Excellent job by the way. Thanks for bringing PJ to Newcastle. Gotta love the Newcastle!... Newcastle!... Newcastle!... chant.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Give_Way wrote:
    I did!

If any of the guys don't want the clip posted please let me know and I'll remove it straight away.

Excellent job by the way. Thanks for bringing PJ to Newcastle. Gotta love the Newcastle!... Newcastle!... Newcastle!... chant.

Great stuff. I wish that woman would learn how to pronounce Pearl Jam properly though.. it sounded like she was saying Peel Jem. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Give_Way wrote:
    I did!

Should there be visual with this? I just get the vocals and swirls...pretty but not as pretty as PJ!! : )

Love to see the whole thing if someone can help me work out whats going wrong.