Options

Londoners get your act together!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    i shall expect to see some very hungover, dishevelled people in the queue the next day. ;)

and i expect to see my puke on your knitted satchell where you have stored all your Star Trek playing cards

i'm back baby!!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    i shall expect to see some very hungover, dishevelled people in the queue the next day. ;)
    What queue?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    and i expect to see my puke on your knitted satchell where you have stored all your Star Trek playing cards

i'm back baby!!!!!!

thank fuck for that you pan-faced, drooling, Scottish, hill-billy idiot!
    now shag off and play your banjo quietly in the corner somewhere. ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm back baby!!!!!!

thank god for that...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    What queue?

shhhhh... don't tell everyone there won't be a queue if you follow the secret instructions (printed in invisible ink on the back of your ticket). you have to immerse the ticket in a bowl of hot water for 15 minutes before the instructions show up...

you have got your ticket haven't you ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    shhhhh... don't tell everyone there won't be a queue if you follow the secret instructions (printed in invisible ink on the back of your ticket). you have to immerse the ticket in a bowl of hot water for 15 minutes before the instructions show up...

you have got your ticket haven't you ?

queue?? ticket??
    OMG are pearl jam playing in london in june? why was i not told :eek: :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    scratchin, red and i were discussing this pub last night... Scratchin says its pretty good for our needs... although you cant wear a tracksuit :)
    It's not a pub. It's a nightclub. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It's not a pub. It's a nightclub. :rolleyes:

big fuckin deal :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.