Options

Londoners get your act together!

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    well it looks like a choice between the salsa place, the travelodge or knacker drinking by the river? :confused:

I know which one dunks voting for :D

pity we dont have a poll option anymore :o

... another option inspired by our Sunday in Dublin is http://www.theelbowroom.co.uk think it's open 'til midnight on a Sunday

haven't been in on a Sunday so don't know how busy it is
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    ... another option inspired by our Sunday in Dublin is http://www.theelbowroom.co.uk think it's open 'til midnight on a Sunday

haven't been in on a Sunday so don't know how busy it is
    Oooohh.. good thinking :o although we all quickly discovered we can't play pool for shite and got bored of it once the games started lasting an hour each :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    It's 2 quid a game as well... maybe it's better if they DO last an hour each... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Alive 79Alive 79 Posts: 100
    I've got all the family round for my son's birthday so cant make the meet up. Why don't you all get the last train from Victoria to St Mary Cray (12:35) and come back to mine for some all night drinking!!
    Underneath this smile lies everything........... all my hopes, anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    It's 2 quid a game as well... maybe it's better if they DO last an hour each... ;)
    well, we'd certainly get value for money :o

My housemate owns a pool table that his dad keeps wanting him to take away and I keep promising to make room in the sitting room and just haven't got around to it :o .

Must do that... we don't really NEED the big table in there anyway, we never use it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Alive 79 wrote:
    I've got all the family round for my son's birthday so cant make the meet up. Why don't you all get the last train from Victoria to St Mary Cray (12:35) and come back to mine for some all night drinking!!
    Option no. 5 :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Alive 79 wrote:

I lived in St Mary Cray for a few weeks one year when I had a summer job in London... I have to say it had the scariest/weirdest pub I've ever been in :eek: It's the only time where I've ever experienced the Western scene of the whole bar going silent when you walk in and everyone turned round to see who was coming in! Then after we'd bought some beers we went to a table and sat down and the whole place went silent again... we looked around and noticed that noone else in the place was sitting down! So we had the one beer and decided to leave...

...so no, I think I'll be giving the last train to St Mary Cray a miss... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    wha... ? :confused:

if you're coprophilia's what you're in to.... :D :eek:

Dunk, no one has any idea what you're saying, that's why you have to resort to typing it here... and even then we still have no idea what you're on about most of the time :p

coprophilia is pee

i think you mean scatology

i know my sexual deviations :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    well it looks like a choice between the salsa place, the travelodge or knacker drinking by the river? :confused:

I know which one dunks voting for :D

pity we dont have a poll option anymore :o

i'm not voting for drinking by a fucking river anyway... thats what 15 year old kids do when they cant get in pubs... i'm not travelling 400+ miles to get my arse wet drinking fucking corkscrew red wine and freezing my balls of whilst being heckled by goths.. fuck that!!! :mad:

as you can tell, i feel strongly about that option :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    coprophilia is pee

i think you mean scatology

i know my sexual deviations :):)

ah-HA! not this time you don't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

now away and nail your foreskin to a plank of wood :p
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm not travelling 400+ miles to get my arse wet drinking fucking corkscrew red wine and freezing my balls of...

freezing your balls of what ?
    HA! my spelling revenge revenge is complete! :p

anyway, we're talking the South of the country here and we get warm weather in the summer :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm not voting for drinking by a fucking river anyway... thats what 15 year old kids do when they cant get in pubs... i'm not travelling 400+ miles to get my arse wet drinking fucking corkscrew red wine and freezing my balls of whilst being heckled by goths.. fuck that!!! :mad:

as you can tell, i feel strongly about that option :D
    :D but it used to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    ah-HA! not this time you don't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

now away and nail your foreskin to a plank of wood :p

well for once i'm glad to have been wrong... you obviously have done all of these things... so go have a shite milkshake from McDumpalds

i dont have a foreskin :cool:
  • Options
    :D but it used to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :o

http://www.12barclub.com/

cool music venue open till 12.30am on a sunday... then we go to the fucking river or back to our rooms for Twister
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    well for once i'm glad to have been wrong... you obviously have done all of these things... so go have a shite milkshake from McDumpalds

nope, i just happen to speak Latin and can deduce that, because coprophilia starts with "copro" rather than "golden shower", that wee wasn't involved...
    i dont have a foreskin :cool:

sorry, sounds like it's the home-brew Prince Albert for you then :eek:
  • Options
    Alive 79Alive 79 Posts: 100
    jrd wrote:
    I lived in St Mary Cray for a few weeks one year when I had a summer job in London... I have to say it had the scariest/weirdest pub I've ever been in :eek: It's the only time where I've ever experienced the Western scene of the whole bar going silent when you walk in and everyone turned round to see who was coming in! Then after we'd bought some beers we went to a table and sat down and the whole place went silent again... we looked around and noticed that noone else in the place was sitting down! So we had the one beer and decided to leave...

...so no, I think I'll be giving the last train to St Mary Cray a miss... :D

Oh come on, its not that bad! Although I have to admit I dont drink locally and have never been in a pub round here (too many pikeys). You're lucky you came out alive!
    I live in St Pauls Cray anyway which is much posher!!
    Underneath this smile lies everything........... all my hopes, anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    http://www.12barclub.com/

cool music venue open till 12.30am on a sunday... then we go to the fucking river or back to our rooms for Twister
    Hmm... option no. 6... I think you may have to play twister on your own though :o oh no, I'm sure Al will join in :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Hmm... option no. 6... I think you may have to play twister on your own though :o oh no, I'm sure Al will join in :)

me, Al, Jenny, CivEng, emmi will play Twister then... you can slap boys faces with your jugs for a laugh
  • Options

Has the Farringdon Travel Lodge been warned that there'll be a 2am re-enactment of the naked wrestling scene from Women In Love....?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    sorry, sounds like it's the home-brew Prince Albert for you then :eek:

no need to be sorry, i have no foreskin for a very very cool reason and not for being Jewish (which i'm not) :) :cool:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    me, Al, Jenny, CivEng, emmi will play Twister then... you can slap boys faces with your jugs for a laugh
    :D sounds good to me :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:

:eek: :) :eek: :)

about time one of the london threads got back to boobies
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    talking of tits.. London is tits!!! fucking city thats never awake it should be called.... 6million folk and all there is open till 3am is 407 kebab shops and a dingy pub in fucking Camden or somewhere flaps like that!!!

Edinburgh or Glasgow has fucking nurseries open until 3am... London is officially shit on Sundays!! I have decreed it therefore it is...

seriously.. why is this???? :mad:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    the tube shuts early on sunday nights as well :(
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Don't know why it is Dunky and I find that shocking!!!!!
  • Options
    Because they think we'd all be staying out all night then not getting up in the morning and going to work... don't know why that is... :D
  • Options
    http://www.sportspubs.co.uk/new_detail.php?pubscode=31

zell barbqra came up with this:: but it looks like it doesnùt serve alcohol :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    lets do a snakebite sunday session at either the redback or she bu walkabout, guarantee good times by all
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    to London.

Does anyone have an extra? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    jrd wrote:
    Because they think we'd all be staying out all night then not getting up in the morning and going to work... don't know why that is... :D

well, i am NOT staying out aqll night....just late...as i have a queue awaiting my presence for yea, see some band called pearl jam that monday evening. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow