Options

Londoners get your act together!

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    when did the irish want to become so english in their organisation?
    2 and a half months to go yet.

i am a laid back aussie, and if it were up to me, nothing would be organised until we get kicked out of the first pub at 10.30 pm
    Trust me... when it comes to beer... we're organised :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Idea number 1: We find who is the landlord/landlady become 'friendly' with him/her (we can draw straws) and arrange a lockin.

Idea number 2: We go for the Guinness world record of the amount of drunken PJ fans into one hotel room.

Idea number 3:Been mentioned i think, offliscense and then a park of somesort singing and drinking long into the night. Tents optional.

Idea number 4:We get THAT hammered before half ten we wont remember the next day we had to cut it short early.

Idea number 5:YOU think of something i'm not doing all the work around here.

Idea no. 4's a probability for me :o

RR... what was that lovely pub we went to on the river? That was 'the white... something' wasn't it? It's not the same one they're talking about?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so as yet we have the choice between a park bench and a gay club!!

well i'm inviting the supercool folk back to the travelodge for some late night/early morning shenanigans... loads of us are staying there anyway and people are welcome to sleep on the floor (my friend has no idea about this but i'll get him drunk and tell him!)

but if anyone knows of a gay club then thats the preferred option... my sweet taught butt will get fondled to death though :rolleyes:
    Well the travelodge sounds like a good idea then... cos there'll be a few rooms, you have one, I have one, think surfanddestroy has one... who else??? I'm sure there'll be no problem with those I'm staying with but I'll make sure anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Well the travelodge sounds like a good idea then... cos there'll be a few rooms, you have one, I have one, think surfanddestroy has one... who else??? I'm sure there'll be no problem with those I'm staying with but I'll make sure anyway.

3 rooms will be enough!!

hopefully we can find somewhere open later but i still think we should continue on in one of the rooms anyway.... I'm bring Twister :):)

EDIT: who is staying with you? D2D? well however it is i'm sure you'll talk them into it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786

Yeah I'm stopping there, boyfriend will have his laptop with him so we shall have music aswell.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    3 rooms will be enough!!

hopefully we can find somewhere open later but i still think we should continue on in one of the rooms anyway.... I'm bring Twister :):)

EDIT: who is staying with you? D2D? well however it is i'm sure you'll talk them into it :)
    I'm staying with Damian and civ eng girl... and I'm NOT playing Twister :p

Ah, the shite going on at work :rolleyes: . The foreman who attacked the subbie a few weeks ago is annoying more people again and threatening to throw people off the roof and all :eek: . HOW he's still in a job is beyond me :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yeah I'm stopping there, boyfriend will have his laptop with him so we shall have music aswell.
    Oooooooooohhhhhh :) well then the parties in your room :) . We could use the other rooms for when people want to kip or something?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838

... bet he can't wait to see us again :rolleyes: :D .... have to say he was a pretty good dj ... considered his audience :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    and I'm NOT playing Twister :p

well CivEng is :) she doesnt know it yet... :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    ... bet he can't wait to see us again :rolleyes: :D .... have to say he was a pretty good dj ... considered his audience :cool:

Nah he loves you really :p He enjoyed himself playing DJ
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    Nah he loves you really :p He enjoyed himself playing DJ
    :D And I think he actually loves Pearl Jam :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D And I think he actually loves Pearl Jam :D

Yeah but he will NEVER admit to it :p

• Options
    Yeah but he will NEVER admit to it :p
    :D Yeh, I could tell THAT too :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    but if anyone knows of a gay club then thats the preferred option... my sweet taught butt will get fondled to death though :rolleyes:

*ahem* who's been teaching your butt things ? perchance you mean "taut" in the context of implying you have a tight, well-rounded ass ? :eek:

hang on... it's Friday... shouldn't we be talking about boobies ? (haven't checked the London or Dublin threads yet... :o)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    ...and then wait for drunken Scotsman in a (mini)kilt to stagger up, belch "I fookin' love you" and fall in the river... ;)

Richmond ?

I'm not gonna lie, this post made me laugh out loud for real. :D and now that I read it again, it made me smile like crazy. as I can't laugh out loud now, I'm at the library. :o

:D:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Idea no. 4's a probability for me :o

RR... what was that lovely pub we went to on the river? That was 'the white... something' wasn't it? It's not the same one they're talking about?

It was the White Swan in Twickenham.... There's loads of pubs along the river in Twickenham...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    It was the White Swan in Twickenham.... There's loads of pubs along the river in Twickenham...

Yep, another nice pub. Though I almost got thrown out of there one Saturday afternoon when I asked them to leave the TV on after the rugby had finished so I could get the football scores...! :mad:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Yep, another nice pub. Though I almost got thrown out of there one Saturday afternoon when I asked them to leave the TV on after the rugby had finished so I could get the football scores...! :mad:
    :D Didn't really come across as a football place :D

The service was quite 'nice' too :) if I recall correctly.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Service was very 'nice' HH!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Service was very 'nice' HH!
    :D I bet you've been back since too? He still there? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    that Salsa! place i liked is open till 1.00am on a Sunday night and it was cheap for beer/lager

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/info_club_223.html
  • Options
    They do nice barbies in the summer too.

No, definitely NOT a football place. That's the game for the riff-raff... ;)

EDIT: obviously this was a reply about the Whie Swan in Twickenham, and not Dunk's gay salsa bar...
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    that Salsa! place i liked is open till 1.00am on a Sunday night and it was cheap for beer/lager

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/info_club_223.html

Here you go Dunk http://www.barsalsa.info/ ... was going to post this for you the other day but forgot :o

EDIT: did you see who the comment was from on your link ... it's fate :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Thand not Dunk's gay salsa bar...

Thand????? :confused: thats twice today :D

you've never been Hawking so you cant say if its gay... it's full of SouthAmerican women doing the lambada and shit.. its great.. me and my pal got chatted up by 2 canadian sisters in there... and yes thats why i want to go back :)

plus the women in there were gorgeous and so dusky and dark... and they loved my accent.... had no idea what i was saying but they liked it anyway :):)

now go and do some algebra :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    They do nice barbies in the summer too.

No, definitely NOT a football place. That's the game for the riff-raff... ;)

EDIT: obviously this was a reply about the Whie Swan in Twickenham, and not Dunk's gay salsa bar...
    :D Lol, I kinda figured that out... yeh RR was telling me about the BBQ's I think. The beer garden across the road was really nice... hmm... wonder how late it's open on a Sunday :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Thand????? :confused: thats twice today :D
    wha... ? :confused:
    it's full of SouthAmerican women doing the lambada and shit.. its great.. and yes thats why i want to go back :)

if you're coprophilia's what you're in to.... :D :eek:
    ...had no idea what i was saying but they liked it anyway :):)

Dunk, no one has any idea what you're saying, that's why you have to resort to typing it here... and even then we still have no idea what you're on about most of the time :p
  • Options
    :D Lol, I kinda figured that out... yeh RR was telling me about the BBQ's I think. The beer garden across the road was really nice... hmm... wonder how late it's open on a Sunday :D

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say..... 10:30 ??? :D
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say..... 10:30 ??? :D
    :D Quite possibly :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    so wait... are we going to the salsa place?

I'm confused. :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    so wait... are we going to the salsa place?

I'm confused. :p
    well it looks like a choice between the salsa place, the travelodge or knacker drinking by the river? :confused:

I know which one dunks voting for :D

pity we dont have a poll option anymore :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life