Options

I want I want I want!

13»

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Of course... no flags allowed in the Vic though :( but I had it all weekend at lolla :D

Allie, it was sooo fantastic, the entire trip. I'm back at work now with a big grin on my face... my head is still on holiday :)

Hellooooooooooo Helen! :D Can't wait for the pics and the stories (I want, I want, I want...).

Happy you had such an amazing time :D
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Hellooooooooooo Helen! :D Can't wait for the pics and the stories (I want, I want, I want...).

Happy you had such an amazing time :D
    Thank you :) I used up 4 disposable cameras over the whole trip so there must be one or two decent ones... the one I'm most looking forward to is from the day I got really drunk and I can't remember taking HALF the photos on that camera so it should be interesting... I went missing for a while and came back and said people were trying to make me go on some gameshow... I wonder what the fuck THAT was about :confused: Hope I got pics of whatever that was, lol.

dunk, I wasn't expecting the KOL appearance at all... Ben Harper yes but with KOL it was pretty out of the blue and VERY welcome :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunk, I wasn't expecting the KOL appearance at all...
    Ed came out with KOL at another European festival (which was webcast) - can't remember which one.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Ed came out with KOL at another European festival (which was webcast) - can't remember which one.

Ed has came on with KOL 5 times that i can think of now... 4 of them are on youtube :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunk, I wasn't expecting the KOL appearance at all... Ben Harper yes but with KOL it was pretty out of the blue and VERY welcome :)

yeah?! i would have put my house on it... i just presumed right enough cos he's done it a few times before and they were both playing on the same day and stuff... i read that Caleb loves it when they sing together as Ed has made up his own words to that song and Caleb said something like he liked Ed's ones better :D:D

glad you had a good time missus :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    dunkman wrote:
    Ed has came on with KOL 5 times that i can think of now... 4 of them are on youtube :)
    Nijmegen and Werchter in Europe, Lolla, and I lost count of the number of times in Australia. Let's just say it hardly surprises me anymore when it happens :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah?! i would have put my house on it... i just presumed right enough cos he's done it a few times before and they were both playing on the same day and stuff... i read that Caleb loves it when they sing together as Ed has made up his own words to that song and Caleb said something like he liked Ed's ones better :D:D

glad you had a good time missus :)
    but just cos he'd already come on with Ben... I thought he can't play with EVERYONE surely :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Nijmegen and Werchter in Europe, Lolla, and I lost count of the number of times in Australia. Let's just say it hardly surprises me anymore when it happens :)

Hawaii, Seattle as well... fuck, he's probably played more with them than he has with Ben Harper :D