Options

I want I want I want!

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    The Champ wrote:
    You know what would be a good deed Helen? If you give your ticket to me..I mean you did just see them a bunch of times, and you are going to lolla as well....don't be greedy now :)..
    I may be 'nice'... but I ain't fuckin stupid :p

Buru :rolleyes: indeed.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jennytree wrote:

I used to always think that all Pearl Jam heads were cool, really nice people. But this years tour really made me hate half the people that were there. Just annoyed the fuck outta me... but thats for another rant. In conclusion, ye can't help it but some of us Pearl Jam 'fans' are just cunts.

I hope I did not make the list.... I am a bit crazy when it comes to PJ, but hopefully still keeping my cool in the process. :P
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    You know Barb???

Have I met ya?[/quote
    i met Mike @the VFC tour,then again @the gorge 2005,vancouver and calgary......

Don't forget the 2 pre-VFC Boston shows!!!!! :cool: And the Letterman trip! And Touring Van...you took my spot. :D
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    You know Barb???

Have I met ya?

Don't think so, but we sure will this show! :)
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options

Don't forget the 2 pre-VFC Boston shows!!!!! :cool: And the Letterman trip! And Touring Van...you took my spot. :D
    and we probably came across @the showbox too!!!!!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Buru wrote:
    People are actually doing that? Jeez...
    I would think sheer gratitude is enough reward.
    Nope, it's too much!

I actually just threatened my ticket buddy to give it to someone else if she doesn't stop thanking me...and that goes for you 2 as well, Helen and babs...though i can't take your tickets away...well, maybe I can find a way, say you're scalping.. ;)

Seriously, I should be thanking you because if it wasn't for you guys being there, I wouldn't have considered making the trip in the first place.
    I've spent several gigs alongside yous and it's a PRIVILEGE to be attending the show next to rocking people that'll look at for you! I wish I'd been able to score tickets for many more people.

the begging threads are quite disgusting.. and I have to stay way clear of the offer ones or I'll get really pissed off!

if I had a spare and no friend to give it to, I'd have picked one of the 'I have nothing to offer' ones, just to annoy the shit of the others!
    I've given away a ticket in Bologna last year rather than sell it to a scalper.
    Scalpers are the scum of the earth, but they'd stop if they didn't have anyone accepting their terms.. both sides are as guilty, you don't feed the rats then complain of the plague.

if I see anyone scalping in any way at the venue, I'm rating them out...maybe that'll free tickets for some deserving people, several of which I know.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Wow... so many people seem to turn despicable as soon as they get their hands on something other people desperately want.

I want front row DEAD centre... you must be firsst in line and carry my poster throughout the show for me BITCH! And lick my shoes clean while you're at it :mad:

Whatever happened to face value and making others happy? That's the best reward you'll get instead of making people submit to SLAVERY for something that we all had a chance of getting :mad: . There's nothing better than seeing the pure gratitude on someones face when they don't have to perform like a seal for something you have and they want.

Well karma's a bitch :cool:

Just take a good hard look at yourselves!
    Some of those folks are acting like politicians, eh? :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    i offered to buy someone a hooker for their extra ticket. i thought that was funny.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    glad to hear you got a ticket helen! and i agree with ya... people are getting pretty bad... ill be glad when all this nastiness has passed
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    I didn't even try for tix. Hell with it.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    Nope, it's too much!

I actually just threatened my ticket buddy to give it to someone else if she doesn't stop thanking me...and that goes for you 2 as well, Helen and babs...though i can't take your tickets away...well, maybe I can find a way, say you're scalping.. ;)

Seriously, I should be thanking you because if it wasn't for you guys being there, I wouldn't have considered making the trip in the first place.
    I've spent several gigs alongside yous and it's a PRIVILEGE to be attending the show next to rocking people that'll look at for you! I wish I'd been able to score tickets for many more people.
    we're a good bunch I have to say :) . See you TOMORROW :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    .....obviously you haven't come to know the greed that plagues the Porch
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Helen... You'll be at the Vic? I'd love to meet you. You come with high praise from a mutual friend. =)
    Just me
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Wow... so many people seem to turn despicable as soon as they get their hands on something other people desperately want.

I want front row DEAD centre... you must be firsst in line and carry my poster throughout the show for me BITCH! And lick my shoes clean while you're at it :mad:

Whatever happened to face value and making others happy? That's the best reward you'll get instead of making people submit to SLAVERY for something that we all had a chance of getting :mad: . There's nothing better than seeing the pure gratitude on someones face when they don't have to perform like a seal for something you have and they want.

Well karma's a bitch :cool:

Just take a good hard look at yourselves!

Here, Here....well put Helen.....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    I used to always think that all Pearl Jam heads were cool, really nice people. But this years tour really made me hate half the people that were there. Just annoyed the fuck outta me... but thats for another rant. In conclusion, ye can't help it but some of us Pearl Jam 'fans' are just cunts.

me too Jenningtonalicious

some of the uberfans scare me... some of them bore me... and others are just too 1993 for their own good
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Sorry, I'll try to be less of a tool next time. I'm still gonna wear a mullet, though. No one is gonna take that away from me!

Has anyone thrown in a blowjob offer yet? Or a night with their stud husband / gorgeous wife? I'm not requesting. God no. Just curious.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    you're one of the nice ones Hinny.. i wasnt meaning fans i'd met as they all appear one and the same... but some on here are a bit tooooo much for me (in relation to their fandom i mean)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Cool. I'm a fan of the fans just as much as I'm a fan of the band. :D

I say, if you go to a PJ show and don't make an effort to meet new people, you'd look back on it down the track and have plenty of regrets.
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    I really didn't like that Asian looking Australian guy I met. Boy, what a weirdo.
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    Angus wrote:
    I really didn't like that Asian looking Australian guy I met. Boy, what a weirdo.
    Look, there's only so much positive energy I can throw around before I get nasty and decide to slam fold-down beds into the wall while people are sleeping on it.
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    Hinny wrote:
    Look, there's only so much positive energy I can throw around before I get nasty and decide to slam fold-down beds into the wall while people are sleeping on it.

I was only half-sleeping. :)

By the way, have you seen Andy's pic of the action

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60385715@N00/771252572/

See yourself looking so innocently... I was almost through the wall in the room next to us goddammit. :)
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Angus wrote:
    See yourself looking so innocently... I was almost through the wall in the room next to us goddammit. :)
    But Hinny is so sweet and innocent :D Well.. he was lovely when I had a drink with him and his friend! :D Hey Hinny! Hope all is well... with your friend and his flemish girlfriend as well.
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    Helen... You'll be at the Vic? I'd love to meet you. You come with high praise from a mutual friend. =)
    :) was great to meet you... hopefully I'll see you again over the weekend. Met so many brilliant people yesterday and last night... although I was NO fun at all last night after the concert :D but it'll probably be a different story for the rest of the weekend.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Hells, I trust that you brought your flag, right?
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    :) was great to meet you... hopefully I'll see you again over the weekend. Met so many brilliant people yesterday and last night... although I was NO fun at all last night after the concert :D but it'll probably be a different story for the rest of the weekend.

Helen! You made it to Chicago! And the show! Sweet! How is your trip to America going so far, otherwise? I hope you're enjoying everything :)
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I could NEVER EVER EVER accecpt someones guitar for a ticket.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Hells, I trust that you brought your flag, right?
    Of course... no flags allowed in the Vic though :( but I had it all weekend at lolla :D

Allie, it was sooo fantastic, the entire trip. I'm back at work now with a big grin on my face... my head is still on holiday :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    arrrrrrrrrr Lucky girl got a couple more O's in ;)

my mummy said I want never gets !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    arrrrrrrrrr Lucky girl got a couple more O's in ;)

my mummy said I want never gets !
    :D a few more indeed... got to see Ed 4 times over the weekend :eek: . PJ twice and him on stage with Ben harper and KOL.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D a few more indeed... got to see Ed 4 times over the weekend :eek: . PJ twice and him on stage with Ben harper and KOL.

i love KOL.. i watched Ed come and join them as well.. well on a computer monitor but it was still good to see/hear :D