***FREE STUFF***

13»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    FREE cookies: http://xorknob.com/freesample.html

okay, so they will send you the broken ones from the production line, but free is free right? They are a new product, so you might get them before you see them in the store.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    call the store first. But most are taking this coupon. If you don't have an iphone. You can still print it some where.

It's very tasty.

ends 3/31/2013

http://www.couponing101.com/starbucks-c ... ato-drink/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Scott brands is giving away a free roll of toilet paper

Just visit their website and sign up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:
    Scott brands is giving away a free roll of toilet paper

Just visit their website and sign up
    Always good to have a spare on the glove compartment
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

:think:

will it work down there?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

will it work down there?

I don't know, I don't shave.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

will it work down there?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

will it work down there?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

Huh.
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Free 4 pack of expo markers @ staples

http://i.imgur.com/GoDGu9j.jpg

Free eat smart bar

http://www.isatoritech.com/freeeatsmartbar/default.aspx
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
    Take their Style Quiz.... it will give you a box set of product at the end priced at $19.99 i think. there will be 5 or so to choose from... Use code PENNY or FREEBOX or COLORS4ONE at checkout to have your first box shipped for only 1 cent...

You can cancel at any time. Cancel as soon as your first box arrives and it's yours to keep.
    Tip: It appears to take pre-paid gift/credit cards with just change left on them.

http://www.julep.com/quiz/default/

EDIT: They charge 3.99 shipping so my grand total was 4 bucks.
    Still a great deal and I did use an old gift card
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    First copy of the wall street journal showed up today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    free Big Ben pencil sharpener: http://spatranslations.com/signupbb.php

oh, and I started the Julep thingie, and then didn't like what was in the box, so I just didn't enter my cc info. They sent me an email to get the box for $9.99, free shipping, and an additional 2 free nail polishes.

- Christopher McCandless
    Free microfiber cleaning glove...

http://imitowels.com/spring_product_sample.php
    FREE LOTION: http://lillyslotions.com/

how coincidental... ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    So it's been 3 months since I requested my free pegasus charm and dog toy...I didn't get either. :|

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So it's been 3 months since I requested my free pegasus charm and dog toy...I didn't get either. :|

just order and forget...and then be suprised...

i was delivered the new york times the other day instead of the WSJ....i was going to call and complain....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

just order and forget...and then be suprised...

i was delivered the new york times the other day instead of the WSJ....i was going to call and complain....

free is free...maybe the renters will get my free stuff...I should order a bunch of odd free things and freak them out... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    free is free...maybe the renters will get my free stuff...I should order a bunch of odd free things and freak them out... :lol:

i'd start with condoms and KY jelly.

actully....that's not a bad idea...send random shit to random people

when you moving
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

when you moving

as soon as we find a house we like and fits in the price range...July hopefully.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

when you moving

as soon as we find a house we like and fits in the price range...July hopefully.

8-)

i look forward to the hosue warming party
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg