***FREE STUFF***

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    FREE.....boobing?

:silent:

:lol:

Today's FREE item would not appeal to the general masses given the current gender population on this board. So, sorry, no free item for today.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Today's FREE item...a sample of Hugo Fragrance-not the paper stuff, looks like a real bottle. Includes BOSS Orange Woman, just click on the arrow to view your choices.

http://fragrances.hugoboss.com/uk/hugo- ... ree-sample
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    damn if i can't remember that one site i used to use :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

awesome...when I move, I will get a PO box, and then be a free sample whore. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

awesome...when I move, I will get a PO box, and then be a free sample whore. :lol:

i think walmart gives out a bunch of free stuff on their website....or they used to.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think walmart gives out a bunch of free stuff on their website....or they used to.

that would entail being associated with walmart...RK does not go to walmart.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

that would entail being associated with walmart...RK does not go to walmart.

+1

Fuck Walmart
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Cool thread

Funny Shit right there! :lol:
  • “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
    Today's FREE Item: a Pegasus charm!
    http://mustangride.com/free-silver-pegasus-horse-charm/

(I requested one...maybe it's because I find the website name hilarious 'Mustang Ride')

and thanks bionicamy! The drunk postcards are 'on hold' the can't keep up :lol:

and I think I will steal a code whilst at the grocery store to get my custom engraved chalice!

- Christopher McCandless
    speaking of free stuff. do women ever have to buy panties? i swear, at least half a dozen times a year, the woman gets a free pair from VS.

not that i complaining....seems to be a great marketing ploy. the freebie can't cost VS more than a couple of bucks including material, labor, distrobution etc., but i'm betting most women spend more when they go in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    speaking of free stuff. do women ever have to buy panties? i swear, at least half a dozen times a year, the woman gets a free pair from VS.

not that i complaining....seems to be a great marketing ploy. the freebie can't cost VS more than a couple of bucks including material, labor, distrobution etc., but i'm betting most women spend more when they go in.

yes I still buy...I got a free panty coupon from VS, but they don't say 'specifically' which ones. Last time, I sat there for over an hour adding various panties to my cart, and then entering the coupon code only to be told, "the coupon is not valid, it is only valid on specific items" TELL ME WHICH ONES! SPECIFICALLY :x

I am a master order-er though, I fenagle the codes for free shipping, free stuff, discounts etc.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I sat there for over an hour adding various panties to my cart

this is when I usually get asked to leave the store :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I sat there for over an hour adding various panties to my cart

this is when I usually get asked to leave the store :mrgreen:

well then quit wearing them on your head when you're doing that! :nono:

- Christopher McCandless
  • “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Thanks for reminding me of those coke reward points that expired a year ago. That was 2 whole warp tour shows worth of points. :cry:

I still get people asking me if I want them. I just don't have the time anymore.
    Today's FREE item:

GoodGreens Nutrition Bars: http://www.goodgreens.com/free-sample/

Good Greens bars are all natural,vegan bars that contain 100% of your fruits and vegetables for the day and 12g of protein. Our bars are made with only the highest quality ingredients including 52 different superfoods, 40 antioxidants, and probiotics. The bars are also low glycemic, with only 195 calories. Try Good Greens today for free and experience the infinite goodness behind Good Greens!

The site takes a while to load...probably runs on biodiesel. :lol:

These types of bars are pretty expensive at the store, so free is good. Choose from PB and chocolate, Chocolate and coconut, or Chocolate Rasberry.

- Christopher McCandless
  • $25 if you have AT&T and sign up for auto pay (for 90 days)....

https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.ol ... ay_25_VISA

Free T Shirt but you have to have facebook

http://www.loloudly.com/free-shirt/
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • Apple's app of the week: free Plants vs. Zombies game

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plants- ... mpt=uo%3D4
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I got a $10 gift certificate for a local pub for free, and i got a cappucino machine for free too. :thumbup:

Also, sign up for the Amazon Prime membership one month free trial, and get super fast free shipping for a month, buy lots of shit you've been wanting, and then opt out before the free trial is over. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Also, sign up for the Amazon Prime membership one month free trial, and get super fast free shipping for a month, buy lots of shit you've been wanting, and then opt out before the free trial is over. :P
    I like the way you think. :twisted:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/wsj/tgs ... wmem39.htm

free wall street journal.

rumor has it, it's legit. i just hit submit. they have other free subscriptions as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I got a $10 gift certificate for a local pub for free, and i got a cappucino machine for free too. :thumbup:

I've used the free trial twice, bought a membership once, and got a free 6 months for being a student.

Good times, gotta love free 2 day shipping
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I've used the free trial twice, bought a membership once, and got a free 6 months for being a student.

Free 6 months for being a student? :think: I still have my student card, which for some reason has no expiration date, so I use it to get cheap admission to things like art galleries and shit like that. Is this wrong? (yes) And would it work for this 6 months of Amazon Prime, or do they need more proof than a student card and my innocent looking face? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Free 6 months for being a student? :think: I still have my student card, which for some reason has no expiration date, so I use it to get cheap admission to things like art galleries and shit like that. Is this wrong? (yes) And would it work for this 6 months of Amazon Prime, or do they need more proof than a student card and my innocent looking face? :lol:

I don't remember how you sign up for that. But, I do know you can get it for $39 a year as a student
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Free 2 liter of coke ( depending on your grocery store)

https://aisle50.com/deals?ref_code=215n5t1uwv

Free snickers bar ( shop n save only)

https://aisle50.com/free/free-snickers- ... 215n5t1uwv

Free eyeglasses ( doesn't include shipping )

http://www.coastal.com/coupon-eligible-glasses
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Free Quart of Paint Saturday March 9th

http://www.acehardware.com/coupon/

I have yet to use one of these.... Printed the coupon for the mascara but forgot it
    Paint seems like a good deal if you only have a small area or wanna try just this brand.