***FREE STUFF***

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
Do you like free stuff? I like free stuff, I get emails about getting free stuff in the mail, so I decided to share with you guys.

Usually, you just put in your name and address, and in a few weeks get your free item.

Today I offer:

a FREE dog or cat toy: http://www.playstrdata.com/signup/

or

a FREE map of the US: http://byways.org/map_request.html
(hey, maps are expensive!)

I offer no responsibility, guarantee or warranty on free items, you request them on your own free will. Setting up a free junk email address to get some of the stuff is recommended.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think I'm good
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like free stuff.....

picked up a wireless mouse and keyboard years ago free.

also scored a set of molson beer glass free
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    i like free stuff.....

picked up a wireless mouse and keyboard years ago free.

also scored a set of molson beer glass free

yeah, I got a deck of free playing cards, a free Margarita pitcher with margarita mix, and some free shot glasses.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    [ and some free shot glasses.
    and yet you refused to be the shot girl :x

on topic post....

scored 150 in free cash by opening a bank account.....have a card on my desk for 200 to open an account....need to do that. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

on topic post....

scored 150 in free cash by opening a bank account.....have a card on my desk for 200 to open an account....need to do that. :lol:

:nono: you wanted me to be 'flip cup' girl...

I can't do the free money from the bank thing. I *hate* Chase bank.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mmmmmm. Flip cup girl.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

on topic post....

:nono: you wanted me to be 'flip cup' girl...

I can't do the free money from the bank thing. I *hate* Chase bank.
    flip cup was MT, shot girl was alpine

i hate chase as much as the next person, but i'm happy to take their cash, meet the minimum requirements and then shut my account
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Do you like free stuff? I like free stuff, I get emails about getting free stuff in the mail, so I decided to share with you guys.

Usually, you just put in your name and address, and in a few weeks get your free item.

Today I offer:

a FREE dog or cat toy: http://www.playstrdata.com/signup/

or

a FREE map of the US: http://byways.org/map_request.html
    (hey, maps are expensive!)

I offer no responsibility, guarantee or warranty on free items, you request them on your own free will. Setting up a free junk email address to get some of the stuff is recommended.
    Do you subscribe to Hey It's Free? I've gotten some nifty stuff from their list of offers.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Mmmmmm. Flip cup girl.

drooling_bouncy_smileys-959.gif
  • I like free stuff too! Today, I got a Tigers jersey (my first one!) for zero bucks. It was on sale and I had a coupon, so I had to pay nothing at all :)
  • I like free stuff too! Today, I got a Tigers jersey (my first one!) for zero bucks. It was on sale and I had a coupon, so I had to pay nothing at all :)

:o

:o

Fucking Tigers....
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    I got a free $20 card to F.Y.E went and bought the new Band Of Horses vinyl.
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:
    I got a free $20 card to F.Y.E went and bought the new Band Of Horses vinyl.

Well done, Sir!
  • Cool thread
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Do you subscribe to Hey It's Free? I've gotten some nifty stuff from their list of offers.

no, haven't heard of it...I will check it out! :)

Today's FREE offer:

FREE DIRT! From a claim in Alaska: http://www.felixpaydirt.com/form.html

Be just like the guys on the TV show 'Gold Rush'-just on a much smaller scale.

I had another offer, but I don't think Kat/Sea would appreciate me promoting free tobacco on an 'all ages site'.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Today's FREE offer:

I had another offer, but I don't think Kat/Sea would appreciate me promoting free tobacco on an 'all ages site'.

i think i'm in for the free dirt...off to check it out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Free condom... I'll pass
    Free condom... I'll pass

no need for it huh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Free condom... I'll pass

no need for it huh

God knows how old they are.
  • Looks like a cheap bathroom 75 center :lol:
  • My wife just receieved $30 cash in the mail for filling out some Neilsen TV watcheres journal or some shit. I was shocked that they would shell out that kind of cash.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,651
    Here's some free stuff. Your welcome! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzym38t3as
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

81 wrote:
    Free condom... I'll pass

no need for it huh

:lol:

I remember back in HS my friend sent away for 100 free condoms. They were all within the 'use by' date.

- Christopher McCandless
  • My wife just receieved $30 cash in the mail for filling out some Neilsen TV watcheres journal or some shit. I was shocked that they would shell out that kind of cash.
    Yeah, I got something like this a few years ago. $20 for the first survey I filled out, $45 for the second. Can't remember who it was for but they were supposed to be the largest agency for surveying consumers.
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Today's FREE offer:

Yeah, lots of their offers are things I don't care about but I've gotten plenty of free coffee, snack bars, lip balm. I used to get more stuff but most of the offers involve liking something on Facebook and I do't do Facebook.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    How about some free advice?

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Stay away from Lisa's baked goods.

;)
    RKCNDY wrote:

Stay away from Lisa's baked goods.

;)

:|

:mrgreen:

- Christopher McCandless
    FREE.....boobing?