Options

Post the last text in your phone

Comments

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dankind said:

dankind said:

Sent: I know. You're not sounding pissy but even if you were, don't be sorry. I still love you, pussy and all.

(I hate you, autocorrect! That last part was supposed to say pissy! Dammit!). :fearful:

:not_listening:
    Hobbes said:

Yeah, right. "Autocorrect".

:lol: shut up! It was autocorrect!
    You hear that, Hobbes...?

Now, RS is telling us to shut up.

Not very nice.

No, not very nice at all.

I declare.
    :kiss::smiley:
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    christine did you get my last sms
    if not i will send another
    mum let me know your views
    about it anyway..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Sent: The guy in front of me in the cash out lane could have gotten whiplash from the turn he made to check out click and clack as they walked by. I didn't get that look. I am the old house mom with pads, water and a microwave is my cart. No make up, hair back in a pony tail and sporting my PJ hoodie. Sexy. Mmmm. Come and get it here!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Christine I'm not reading any of the crap on the net accept yours bc I'm not interested in lies and crap and also too it's too annoying with the iPad and iPhone but am checking you from time to time and also mum gave me your message old but good xx oo
    Send my love to your nephew.. Still moving house with shayla at nice new home :) and will be home Tuesday..
  • Options
    Received: People are ungrateful snots.
  • Options
    The crazy dude thinks we're stuck together as nut and bolt even if we're apart
    It's kinda annoying, especially when I'm allowed to press on as Mary said by myself
    To find another by themselves
  • Options
    Have to pose this question, do you have sweet sweet crazy love..
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

While yes, yes I do. Thank you for asking. :wink:
  • Options
    deadendp said:

JWPearl said:

While yes, yes I do. Thank you for asking. :wink:
    Lol
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Yeah. That's why I don't just give my number out. Guys ( and girls ) these days have such a warped sense of entitlement when it comes to intimacy. At this rate, I'll never get married!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,772
    Sorry too..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    No I just want to break shit and those twats are at the top of my list.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Sent:
    I love you but your work truck is disgusting.

Gift certificate in the middle paper thingie middle dash right of steering wheel and *surprise, surprise* under some paper in a plastic wrapper.

Received:
    You could have put it in the mountaineer silly

Sent:
    I did work truck because you said unlocked. I jumped out before something grabbed my leg. Pile of papers was moving without my assistance though.

Received:
    It happens it is due for a clean out

Sent:
    You think? :lol:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Ok. See you in a bit. Leaning off car, then on my ash
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    "I'm still sneezing"
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Me.. yess sounds good xx oo take care love you
    Gail.. love you too, give your mum a hug and kiss from me xx
  • Options
    Received: You are such a twat! :rofl:
  • Options
    Received: thank you so much for the meal you and Melissa brought us last night. You both have been such a blessing to my family! Also thanks for fixing my dog, she was drivjng me nuts! ( I guess I was actually driving HER nuts!) she is much calmer now!
  • Options

Received: thank you so much for the meal you and Melissa brought us last night. You both have been such a blessing to my family! Also thanks for fixing my dog, she was drivjng me nuts! ( I guess I was actually driving HER nuts!) she is much calmer now!

Wow, Tree, I didn't know you spay dogs too! You're a woman of many talents. :)
  • Options

:rofl: no no no.,.. I fixed the dog's anxiety issues. No. I was only s Vet Tech.. not an actual vet.. I'm not THAT smart! :wink:
  • Options

:rofl: no no no.,.. I fixed the dog's anxiety issues. No. I was only s Vet Tech.. not an actual vet.. I'm not THAT smart! :wink:
    this is interesting,, whats best for dogs with anxiety, like what do you recommend to do ??
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

this is interesting,, whats best for dogs with anxiety, like what do you recommend to do ??
    It depends. This particular dog was anxious all the time. She would just lie and whine all night. Turns out she wasn't getting enough exercise and interaction. We took her to the doggie obstacle and obedience course here, and set up with her going for a 45 minute run with her adult male owner, Guy, who runs marathons. ( this is a Visla dog). He got the dog for a running partner, but she was too distracted as a pup to run with,so he'd given up. We got that straightened out. Then we worked on the obstacles. Each person had to work with her to master a different part of the course. Now that Guy runs with her, her anxiety is gone, and her mental anxiety is staved off with the kids teaching her new parts of the course each week. The goal for them is to have her master that course by New Year.
    Every dog is different. Anxiety in dogs is mostly caused by three things, lack of exercise, lack of confidence, or a mixture of both.
  • Options

JWPearl said:

It depends. This particular dog was anxious all the time. She would just lie and whine all night. Turns out she wasn't getting enough exercise and interaction. We took her to the doggie obstacle and obedience course here, and set up with her going for a 45 minute run with her adult male owner, Guy, who runs marathons. ( this is a Visla dog). He got the dog for a running partner, but she was too distracted as a pup to run with,so he'd given up. We got that straightened out. Then we worked on the obstacles. Each person had to work with her to master a different part of the course. Now that Guy runs with her, her anxiety is gone, and her mental anxiety is staved off with the kids teaching her new parts of the course each week. The goal for them is to have her master that course by New Year.
    Every dog is different. Anxiety in dogs is mostly caused by three things, lack of exercise, lack of confidence, or a mixture of both.
    oh this is a different scenario all together.. you see my daughters dog had a bit of anxiety when the just moved house and was peeing little pees on wherever she was laying even though we checked she was healthy and found out it was anxiety so we had to all give her heaps of attention and set up her toys and bed quick smart.. but i was just wondering if you had any other ideas which would help her although she doesn't pee anymore but is still unsettled a bit..
    thanks for your info though, its good to know..
  • Options
    Sent: When we went to leave, he got a knee grab up on the platform. That could be from you! :lol:
    Received: Short person hug! :lol:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Rec'd - "They reseeded the grass. Is the drought over? Stinks!"
    Sent - Fartilizer!
  • Options
    my foot is hurting again this morning and i think its reffered pain in my ribs or i should say kidney but not so bad as yesterday when i woke up sore..
    christine i've been thinking about you and catching up
    i hope your well and the family
    ive been ok aside from being broke and these aches of mine
    are you as excited as me catching up lol dont worry like my family
    i will have to put up with you flaws and all lol xx oo
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Asleep by 9, what a pussy.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

oh this is a different scenario all together.. you see my daughters dog had a bit of anxiety when the just moved house and was peeing little pees on wherever she was laying even though we checked she was healthy and found out it was anxiety so we had to all give her heaps of attention and set up her toys and bed quick smart.. but i was just wondering if you had any other ideas which would help her although she doesn't pee anymore but is still unsettled a bit..
    thanks for your info though, its good to know..
    Yes. Check your PM. So we can maintain thread integrity.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    "That's pretty thick" from my mom...

I'll let you ponder that one for a while.... LMAO!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!