The A-Rod is a dummy thread

edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
What is wrong with this guy. Been lying about the Ped's his whole career. I'm a massive Yankee fan but hate Aroid, have since his Seattle days, hated him more in Texas and still can't believe the Yankees traded for him and re-upped him a few years back. Now still 5 more years.

Curious to see how it will play out, but I ask how dumb is this guy..... The fact he issued a statement and denied everything yesterday is beyond me. When there is that much smoke there is a massive fire

No home run record Aroid, and now no hall of fame

Your legacy is this " you are an idiot"

Lets go Youk

Done!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• He was once involved with Kate Hudson and now he's not.
    That fact alone makes him one of the biggest dummies going.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Oh man oh man DS is gonna LOVE this thread!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Well, several years ago he did admit to using PED, but he didn't admit to doing them at the time, he said it was while he played for Texas.

I'm interested to see what the reaction will be around here if Nelson Cruz gets cornered or admits to using them.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Look up the word TOOLbag in the dictionary you should see his picture.
    I thought he was a water boy? :corn:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    edited January 2013
    He sucks.

PS Yuke sucks too
    Post edited by LloydXmas on
    What is wrong with this guy. Been lying about the Ped's his whole career. I'm a massive Yankee fan but hate Aroid, have since his Seattle days, hated him more in Texas and still can't believe the Yankees traded for him and re-upped him a few years back. Now still 5 more years.

Curious to see how it will play out, but I ask how dumb is this guy..... The fact he issued a statement and denied everything yesterday is beyond me. When there is that much smoke there is a massive fire

No home run record Aroid, and now no hall of fame

Your legacy is this " you are an idiot"

Lets go Youk

Done!

New York continues to take worst ball players Texas has to offer
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    he will fade off into the sunset, with $400 million in his bank account.

i don't think he gives a rat's ass about the hall of fame, the media, or the fan's opinions. dude will be chilling on a beach in aruba for the rest of his life.

not a bad gig.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

That DS is an A-ROID fan? For real
    Was a great ball player, that was a long time ago now. Can only be compared to yourself for so long, then you just get old and beat down and suck
  • Well, several years ago he did admit to using PED, but he didn't admit to doing them at the time, he said it was while he played for Texas.

I'm interested to see what the reaction will be around here if Nelson Cruz gets cornered or admits to using them.

Well aware he admitted, that was in 2009 when he got caught. Said he used only for the years 2001-2003 his Texas years. Quit the second he went to New York. Come on, get real Arod
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    He sucks.

PS Yuke sucks too

Ya, he's probably washed up now too. We'll see. At least you know what you're getting from Youk.... An honest effort.
  • New York continues to take worst ball players Texas has to offer[/quote]

Such as who?
    Andy Pettitte
    Roger Clemens
    Lance Berkman

Do you want more names?
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Andy Pettitte
    Roger Clemens
    Lance Berkman

Do you want more names?

These guys are all awesome! :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Was a great ball player, that was a long time ago now. Can only be compared to yourself for so long, then you just get old and beat down and suck
    Oh no. I don't think there's a human on this planet that hates him more :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I may be runner up to DS. A very distant runner up though.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes there is, me. I hate him the most
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Andy Pettitte
    Roger Clemens
    Lance Berkman

Do you want more names?

Pettitte. Houston
    Clemens. Houston
    Berkman. Houston

Yes I know Houston is in Texas..... I don't believe the Yankees traded Soriano to Houston for A-Rod.
  • Today's latest

After the idiot flat out denied knowing tony Bosch it seems as if Tony Bosch visited A-Roids house many times to inject him with hgh. This was last summer
    A-fraud would text him late at night and tell him to come to his house.
    A-ROID kicked him out one night last summer for not finding a vein to inject, he was mad at him and bleeding all over the place.

Dumb ass A-fraud's legacy is this
    Great ball player years ago, but a life long fucking idiot

Good for you A-dummy, you deserve this

Arod tried to sell his house last month, shortly after Bosch shut down his clinic, now renting house out. Too many smoking guns here, obviously cheated right through the mess of the playoffs last season.

Man I truly hate him, have since Seattle when JEET, Garciaparra and A-ROID were coming up as premiere shortstops
    Today's latest

After the idiot flat out denied knowing tony Bosch it seems as if Tony Bosch visited A-Roids house many times to inject him with hgh. This was last summer
    A-ROID kicked him out one night last summer for not finding a vein to inject, he was mad at him and bleeding all over the place.

Arod tried to sell his house last month, shortly after Bosch shut down his clinic, now renting house out. Too many smoking guns here, obviously cheated right through the mess of the playoffs last season.

Man I truly hate him, have since Seattle when JEET, Garciaparra and A-ROID were coming up as premiere shortstops

Honestly, Do you ever have anything relevant to say?
    Ever? (Sucks to see someone post that about you... How do you think I felt, when you said it to me)

So what do you deserve?
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    What a douche
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • I dont understand what the big deal is. Im against using. I think he should be punished. But we've known he doped since he appeared in the Mitchell report. Ive long talked about him as a steroid user. Is an admitted one.

I think the larger point is, MLB hasnt done squat to squeeze out and force out, and expose the dopers. Like Sosa, Mcgwire and Bonds, ARod is one of the biggest stars in baseball. People pay to come see him. He's a huge name. And he's up there on the list of most homers in a career. Like everyone else I mentioned, the MLB did nothing to expose it, because they'd lose money and viewers.

The Lance thread had a poster who more than suggested everyone else in cycling stopped doping in 2005, admitted it, and then has been clean since.

I think this proves what really happens. Neither sport has done anything serious to try and deal with doping.

Its amazing with all the bad press the last decade MLB has gotten in terms of juiced players, they have to know the public demands they act and do something, yet whats been done?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,716
    I dont understand what the big deal is. Im against using. I think he should be punished. But we've known he doped since he appeared in the Mitchell report. Ive long talked about him as a steroid user. Is an admitted one.

I think the larger point is, MLB hasnt done squat to squeeze out and force out, and expose the dopers. Like Sosa, Mcgwire and Bonds, ARod is one of the biggest stars in baseball. People pay to come see him. He's a huge name. And he's up there on the list of most homers in a career. Like everyone else I mentioned, the MLB did nothing to expose it, because they'd lose money and viewers.

The Lance thread had a poster who more than suggested everyone else in cycling stopped doping in 2005, admitted it, and then has been clean since.

I think this proves what really happens. Neither sport has done anything serious to try and deal with doping.

Its amazing with all the bad press the last decade MLB has gotten in terms of juiced players, they have to know the public demands they act and do something, yet whats been done?

MLB has the toughest testing of any major American pro sport and are now doing blood testing for HGH starting this year. Once shit hit the fan they reacted and implemented tough testing. They can't do anything about what happened in the paste. They also have shown that they have no problem catching major stars in Manny, Braun and Melky.

Talk about football if you want to look at an American pro sport with a drug problem.

Oh, and Arod wasn't in the Mitchell Report. He is the ONLY one of the 106 players who tested positive in anonymous tests to see if there was a problem that has been named.
  • “I would suggest everybody get tested, not random, everybody,” he said. “You go team by team. You test everybody three, four times a year and that’s about it.” And if the test comes back positive? “Ban ‘em for the whole year,” Ortiz said. -David Ortiz (February 16, 2009)

:lol:
    “I would suggest everybody get tested, not random, everybody,” he said. “You go team by team. You test everybody three, four times a year and that’s about it.” And if the test comes back positive? “Ban ‘em for the whole year,” Ortiz said. -David Ortiz (February 16, 2009)

Remember when he got outed for testing positive and he said this?

“Based on the way I have lived my life, I am surprised to learn I tested positive,’’ he said in his statement. “I will find out what I tested positive for. And, based on whatever I learn, I will share this information with my club and the public. You know me - I will not hide and I will not make excuses.’’

So yeah, whatever happened with that?
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Today's latest

Honestly, Do you ever have anything relevant to say?
    Ever? (Sucks to see someone post that about you... How do you think I felt, when you said it to me)

So what do you deserve?

You're the guy that told me that the Yankees got pettitte Clemens and berkman from Texas. We're done here
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    “I would suggest everybody get tested, not random, everybody,” he said. “You go team by team. You test everybody three, four times a year and that’s about it.” And if the test comes back positive? “Ban ‘em for the whole year,” Ortiz said. -David Ortiz (February 16, 2009)

“Based on the way I have lived my life, I am surprised to learn I tested positive,’’ he said in his statement. “I will find out what I tested positive for. And, based on whatever I learn, I will share this information with my club and the public. You know me - I will not hide and I will not make excuses.’’

“I’m not talking about that anymore, I have no comment.” – David Ortiz, The New York Times (July 30, 2009)
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

“I’m not talking about that anymore, I have no comment.” – David Ortiz, The New York Times (July 30, 2009)

:lol::lol:
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I dont understand what the big deal is. Im against using. I think he should be punished. But we've known he doped since he appeared in the Mitchell report. Ive long talked about him as a steroid user. Is an admitted one.

MLB has the toughest testing of any major American pro sport and are now doing blood testing for HGH starting this year. Once shit hit the fan they reacted and implemented tough testing. They can't do anything about what happened in the paste. They also have shown that they have no problem catching major stars in Manny, Braun and Melky.

Talk about football if you want to look at an American pro sport with a drug problem.

Oh, and Arod wasn't in the Mitchell Report. He is the ONLY one of the 106 players who tested positive in anonymous tests to see if there was a problem that has been named.

I think testing could obviously be better. They didnt catch ARod, so how great could the testing be? And also, I dont think MLB was proactive in terms of testing and exposing and fining steroid users. If their claim to fame is they reacted once it had leaked that they covered it up, or once the public knew about the mitchell report, thats not exactly working hard to weed out dopers and have a clean sport. Like cycling, Selig and every higher up official in baseball knew people like Mcgwire, Bonds, Clemens, Arod and so on, knew that they were doping, and did and said nothing about it. Like in cycling, those people who covered it up, including Selig, should be fired, fined and put in prison. And also like cycling, those people STILL have jobs, and arent doing anything at all to suggest theyve changed.

How else would you explain whats going on. The biggest names in baseball are doping, and have doped, and the MLB "knew nothing"? I dont think so. I think it was clear to Selig that Mcgwire and Sosa were doping. But to expose it would have cost the league millions of viewers and millions in potential revenue.

More needs to be done. So many players have come out in the last few years to say they doped. So the sport isnt clean. Nor is the steroid era over.

It could even be possible, Arod admitted he doped prior to this and did so because he knew the MLB wouldnt do anything, and evidently wouldnt keep tabs on him in the future. Ive known Arod doped for years.
  • Musicismylife......A-rod wasn't in the Mitchell report. And he is not one of the biggest stars on the game anymore, he may have the biggest contract. I question whether people pay to see him. Hasn't been that way in a long time in regards to A-rod.

In reply to Bronx bombers I agree. Test everybody, test all the time
    I say you test positive you are done for life.

I won't comment on Lance or the nfl. I have no knowledge of those cases other then Lance cheated his whole career just like Arod did.
    1. You can't retroactively punish someone for doing something that was not against the rules

2. Yes, we all know baseball had a problem. They ignored it and made a shit load of money off of it. What's in the past is in the past.

3. Arod is being accused of using HGH which they are testing for starting this year, the first major sport to do blood testing and test for HGH.

4. Players will always cheat. Baseball now has the toughest testing of any major American sport.