I Hate.......

Comments

• I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    People who think they "know" me! Just cause you met me a few times doesn't mean shit. I'm an asshole all the time. Accept it and move on.

And the smell of new car air fresheners.

I haven't met you and I knew that! :wave:
    You knew about my hated of air fresheners?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

I thought everyone knew.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I thought everyone knew.
    Touché.
  • People who don't laugh at my jokes.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    These dogs right now. Fucking lap dogs piss me off I want to fucking punt them across the yard. Whiny little fuckers.
    My butt itches!
    Oh and the electric company you can shove it up your fucking ass too. Fucking greedy cocksmokers i hope you choke on your food you fuckstains.
    My butt itches!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Conversation saboteurs.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    this cold weather. shove it up your ass winter
    My butt itches!
    being a disabled vet getting peanuts from the VA made too feel like my service didn't count consistently in pain 24-7 and ladybugs
    My butt itches!
    i forgot jar jar binks
    My butt itches!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Nuts in brownies.
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Nuts in brownies.

No olives, no nuts in brownies... What's next, cupcakes?
    I win.
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    Nuts in brownies.

Lots of crumbs
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Nuts in brownies.

no, muffins...nuts in muffins.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Nuts in brownies.

no, muffins...nuts in muffins.
    :lol: banana nut muffins
    I win.
  • smell garlic
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • smell garlic

mmmmm

You're missing out :D
    F.Y.E

It's the only fucking store in town that carries vinyl.
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:
    F.Y.E

That sucks
    DURP wrote:
    F.Y.E

That sucks

Yup it does I either have to drive to Athens, Columbus or Cincinnati for a indy store.

I'm thinking for RSD we might go to Athens. Wife graduated from Ohio U so she would enjoy it and I get to hit up the local record store.
    My butt itches!
    When your friends think it a good idea to just show up at your house after 12 hours at the bar! Grow the fuck up!
  • Slow drivers in the fast lane who make me have to hit the brakes or cut my cruise control off
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Slow drivers in the fast lane who make me have to hit the brakes or cut my cruise control off

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU TARD!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Slow drivers in the fast lane who make me have to hit the brakes or cut my cruise control off

I hate trucks that like to chill in the fast lane.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    That some are untouchable.

This!
    I lost a bet...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    when people beg me to buy squares and then decide to leave the party early...I would have rather spend that money on lottery tickets if you're gonna do that... :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    when people think they are entitled to something that is not theirs. :evil:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    When people are way too PC.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    When people that are more "better" off than you think you should open the door for them! Fuck you bitch, open your own fucking doors!

Edit:
    A great man once said this,
    "And by bitch I mean anyone"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    When people are way too PC.

Hear hear!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2