I Hate.......

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Not in Wisconsin! Useless the question is how fast do you usually drive on the interstate!

Oh my GOD... too true :fp:
    Or how many beers you've had in the last 18 hours.

:lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Not in Wisconsin! Useless the question is how fast do you usually drive on the interstate!

Oh my GOD... too true :fp:
    Or how many beers you've had in the last 18 hours.

:lol:

Can't say I half blame people since we've decide to have tons of State Patrol on the highway
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:

That's not the right answer. The right answer is 42. :D

:D :thumbup:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Can't say I half blame people since we've decide to have tons of State Patrol on the highway

really....i do 80 all the time on the interstate in wisconsin. might have even bumped 90+ coming back from the brewers game while trying to escape the burritto talk :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Spinderella for the win!
    Pepa was always my favourite.
    SALT.jpg
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    People who read the first or last page of threads only!

People who don't bother to search out to see if there is already a topic started.

I've never done that... :lol:
    I really hate salt! Makes my car dirty as hell! We can cure disease and put people on the moon but we can find another way to melt ice? Come on!

Salt-free deicers
    Calcium magnesium acetate, which is made from acetic acid and dolomitic limestone, is a salt-free deicer that is costlier than salt deicers but is less damaging to concrete and vegetation, making it a suitable salt alternative in sensitive environments. Another rock salt alternative is urea, which is primarily used as fertilizer.

Cat litter works also, but clay in your car parts is much worse

Did I answer your Question?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :fp: :fp: :fp:

:ChucksBananaAtTruck'sHead:

Cheers! You won
    1300 threads about the same show that's half a year away.

Exactly, What is it you do to vinyl, again? :D

I Hate....

wal-mart's parking lot.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    When people stop the microwave before the time is up leave 6 seconds on it and don't push clear.
    When people stop the microwave before the time is up leave 6 seconds on it and don't push clear.

When people at work put something in the microwave, turn it on, and then don't return to get their food until 10 minutes later

When people at work put something in the microwave that causes a mess, and then don't clean up after themselves.

When people at work microwave popcorn, but never stop it on time and the smell of burnt popcorn permeates the office.

I have a lot of office microwave hatred here.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

When people at work put something in the microwave, turn it on, and then don't return to get their food until 10 minutes later

When people at work put something in the microwave that causes a mess, and then don't clean up after themselves.

When people at work microwave popcorn, but never stop it on time and the smell of burnt popcorn permeates the office.

I have a lot of office microwave hatred here.
    :fp:
    How there are already tickets for sale for Wrigley on eBay.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    How there are already tickets for sale for Wrigley on eBay.

GTFO.

:fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    go into your next dining out experience establishment & get a table/booth. look for the salt shaker. if it is this kind you are set. = a hexigon shaped glass salt shaker. (i say this style because that is the only kind i've ever done or saw this trick performed with)

dump a decent amount of salt onto the table. pile it up. balance the sat shaker as if the leaning tower of pisa. keep trying until it stands perfectly up but sideways. this tricks works as salt is in little squares/cubes. dad used to do this constantly as a way to mess with the waitresses/waiters over the years.

there's your leaning salt shaker next to your tip money.

blow away excess salt gently to have the shaker appear to be standing perfectly at an angle
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    go into your next dining out experience establishment & get a table/booth. look for the salt shaker. if it is this kind you are set. = a hexigon shaped glass salt shaker. (i say this style because that is the only kind i've ever done or saw this trick performed with)

dump a decent amount of salt onto the table. pile it up. balance the sat shaker as if the leaning tower of pisa. keep trying until it stands perfectly up but sideways. this tricks works as salt is in little squares/cubes. dad used to do this constantly as a way to mess with the waitresses/waiters over the years.

there's your leaning salt shaker next to your tip money.

blow away excess salt gently to have the shaker appear to be standing perfectly at an angle
    :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I hate it when people start telling you about something, then don't give details or keep secrets!!! HATE HATE HATE!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I hate it when people start telling you about something, then don't give details or keep secrets!!! HATE HATE HATE!!!!

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:nono:

Maybe you aren't supposed to know the details
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    people who are back stabbers
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Ouch
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Ouch

are you a back stabber?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    An inability among online people to sell what they advertised. I've ordered four used copies of a hardcover book off Amazon, all advertised as being in very good to new condition, and none have been in those conditions. WTF. :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Biting into a chocolate from a "sampler" box, and having it be something squishy and tasteless. What about nuts, caramel... Oh nevermind, it will just sound dirty. :fp:
    I win.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Distance. It's something that's been pissing me off lately.
    supadupa wrote:

have you tried to close the gap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    81 wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

have you tried to close the gap

I'm taking baby steps!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Ouch

are you a back stabber?

I've never stabbed anyone
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    TRASHBAGS!!!