I Hate.......

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Nuts in brownies.

No olives, no nuts in brownies... What's next, cupcakes?

I love cupcakes. Unless they are nutcakes.
  • The fact that people with tattoos, piercings, gauges, etc.. try so hard to be different when in fact they are uber trendy.

when people talk about vinyl and say......."spin that shit!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    whgarrett wrote:
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    whgarrett wrote:
    The fact that people with tattoos, piercings, gauges, etc.. try so hard to be different when in fact they are uber trendy.

Well done!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    whgarrett wrote:
    The fact that people with tattoos, piercings, gauges, etc.. try so hard to be different when in fact they are uber trendy.

Not having a tattoo is the new having a tattoo.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I don't have a tattoo and I don't see myself ever getting one
    I don't have a tattoo and I don't see myself ever getting one

You're mom would never sign for you anyway.

8-)

8-)

Fucker :lol:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Good luck with your Teen People photo shoot when your band makes it big! You'll let all the teeny boppers down.
    Good luck with your Teen People photo shoot when your band makes it big! You'll let all the teeny boppers down.

Good thing nobody likes our music. I don't even like it very much. :lol:
    Smart. I have one from when i was 19, and it was a bit of a botch job - didn't heal properly, patches in the colour, just doesn't look good. I keep meaning to get it fixed somehow, but it hurt so much I find myself procrastinating... for 17 years. :oops: You learn to accept such things, but if I could go back, I wouldn't have gotten it (would have kept the awesome little home-made tattoo I gave myself in that same spot - did it myself, and it looked great - went to a renowned artist, and it was a flub. Wtf).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Smart. I have one from when i was 19, and it was a bit of a botch job - didn't heal properly, patches in the colour, just doesn't look good. I keep meaning to get it fixed somehow, but it hurt so much I find myself procrastinating... for 17 years. :oops:

My friend owns an amazing shop here...I can hook you up with them when you're in town!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

8-)

Fucker :lol:

You're just a young kid? Fuck I miss those days

• You're just a young kid? Fuck I miss those days

I'm 20
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Smart. I have one from when i was 19, and it was a bit of a botch job - didn't heal properly, patches in the colour, just doesn't look good. I keep meaning to get it fixed somehow, but it hurt so much I find myself procrastinating... for 17 years. :oops:

My friend owns an amazing shop here...I can hook you up with them when you're in town!
    Thank you! ... That suggestion scares the fuck out of me. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm sure he comes highly recommended from cell block 6.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

fuck the haters.....

#projectambush
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

fuck the haters.....

#projectambush

Not a hater... hell, I don't care if you have one. I've seen a lot of cool tattoos.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'll go for you!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    81 wrote:

fuck the haters.....

#projectambush

Not a hater... hell, I don't care if you have one. I've seen a lot of cool tattoos.

Tattoos are addictive. When I wake up on a day I'm going in to get some work done, it's like Christmas morning.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm sure he comes highly recommended from cell block 6.
    I'm sure they're great - I just still remember how awful getting this thing in the first place was. Right on my ankle bone, a bit on my Achilles ... I almost threw up and passed out. I'm not generally a wimp, but that was some unpleasant sensation! So I hate.... that getting tattoos hurts so much.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'll go for you!
    If that means you're coming to Chicago, okay!
  • Not much I hate, it's a strong word.

Well I take that back, I hate when they liquor store clerks continues with the process of locking his door a few minutes early even when he sees you pulling a Knight Rider and going airborne jumping a curb to try and get there before 9 :evil:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: They're legit I promise! http://familytattoochicago.com/home.html
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll go for you!

Are you coming in for the show? Let me know if you want to schedule an appointment, I'll get it rolling :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm sure they're great - I just still remember how awful getting this thing in the first place was. Right on my ankle bone, a bit on my Achilles ... I almost threw up and passed out. I'm not generally a wimp, but that was some unpleasant sensation! So I hate.... that getting tattoos hurts so much.

well, shit! no wonder it hurt like hell, that''s one of the most sensitive spots to get a tat. My first one is on my back shoulder, I barely even felt it. I have tattoo money, i just need to find a competent artist.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll go for you!

Are you coming in for the show? Let me know if you want to schedule an appointment, I'll get it rolling :D

I'm working on it...I still have a few months to wear him down.

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll go for you!

Family Tattoo??? "Hey kids, get in the car, we're going to get ink today!"
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll go for you!

I'm working on it...I still have a few months to wear him down.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I hate that I have to go to a meeting....right....

now.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I hate that I have to go to a meeting....right....

now.

tell bob I said hi