I Hate.......

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    the smell of patchouli. :sick:
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    when you're driving home and a really awesome song comes on the radio just as you turn into your neighborhood...if I knew that song was gonna come on, I would have driven around the block again.

(I just really love driving around on a nice day, windows down, awesome tunes...)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    when you're driving home and a really awesome song comes on the radio just as you turn into your neighborhood...if I knew that song was gonna come on, I would have driven around the block again.

(I just really love driving around on a nice day, windows down, awesome tunes...)
    That is the one thing I regret missing out on in my decision to go car free.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Coming back from lunch break and having a big 'ole steaming pile of work dumped on you that has to be taken care of ASAP. After lunch is my chillax time, people! :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    Coming back from lunch break and having a big 'ole steaming pile of work dumped on you that has to be taken care of ASAP. After lunch is my chillax time, people! :evil:
    It is very inconsiderate of them - you should ask for an official after-lunch nap time! Nothing better than an afternoon nap at the office, trust me. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    It is very inconsiderate of them - you should ask for an official after-lunch nap time! Nothing better than an afternoon nap at the office, trust me. :D

Meh. I prefer napping in my bed, which is thankfully only about 15 steps away from my office. :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Meh. I prefer napping in my bed, which is thankfully only about 15 steps away from my office. :mrgreen:
    What exactly is the problem then? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

The constant interruptions from emails and phone calls insisting I do some "actual work."' :roll:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

The constant interruptions from emails and phone calls insisting I do some "actual work."' :roll:
    :roll: Seriously, expectations are just spiraling out of control these days.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    The new happy thread :|
    kw18 wrote:

I totally did NOT read this correctly the first time... at first I was :o :shock:

and then I re-read...and then :idea: :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I totally did NOT read this correctly the first time... at first I was :o :shock:

Two KW's One Cup?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Two KW's One Cup?

:nono:

I read 'chillax' wrong... :oops: (sorry kw!)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Being 1200 miles from my best friend
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Two KW's One Cup?

:nono:

I read 'chillax' wrong... :oops: (sorry kw!)

:lol: :fp: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    people who chomp on their gum. Was just in a meeting and one of co-workers was chomping away on their gum the entire time. :fp: :x
    I lost a bet...
  • Something every single day. Trying to go an entire day without saying "I hate...." But it's hard. Been unsuccessful so far. It just comes out so easily!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • i hate wanting something to be what you want it to be, but knowing that it can't be that way... :(
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Lately I hate water. Yup, fuck water. I mean I like showers and swims in the ocean, but a broken pipe on the second floor, a separate roof leak, lawn sprinklers broke, and car roof leak that drips right on my crotch...its like the old H20 has it out for me. :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Indian Summer and I hate the heat
    Indian Summer and I hate the heat
    +1!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    people who get on the elevator on the 2nd or 3rd floor

you couldn't walk down one or two flights of stairs?

lazy fucks
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    smarchee wrote:
    lazy fucks

This, in general.
    I win.
    smarchee wrote:

lazy fucks
    I hate anyone who stands still on down escalators. Wtf are they doing? It's not like it's tiring to walk down the stairs! Up, okay, as long as you stand on the right side, but down - that's just a willful waste of time.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    lazy fucks

This, in general.

:lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

lazy fucks
    I hate anyone who stands still on down escalators. Wtf are they doing? It's not like it's tiring to walk down the stairs! Up, okay, as long as you stand on the right side, but down - that's just a willful waste of time.

yeah that too, no need to stand still on the escalators going down, get going
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pretty much everything that's not booze.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Pretty much everything that's not booze.

Hmm.
  • When people stand right behind you in line, like they're trying to crawl up your ass.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    When people stand right behind you in line, like they're trying to crawl up your ass.
    Drives me nuts! Gimme some space mofo!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2