#fixed
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I Hate ..... Packing tape.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I Hate ..... Packing tape.

me too. please use it somehwere that I can't hear it
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    All the bitching about announcing dates. Sure I'd like to know too. But it's not like they just call up venues and say "Hey, I see no one is playing this date.... Can PJ play there? Ok cool thanks". It takes months and months of negotiating maybe even a year. Everybody wants all the dates announced at once but won't be patient. Fuck!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    All the bitching about announcing dates. Sure I'd like to know too. But it's not like they just call up venues and say "Hey, I see no one is playing this date.... Can PJ play there? Ok cool thanks". It takes months and months of negotiating maybe even a year. Everybody wants all the dates announced at once but won't be patient. Fuck!

i'd just settle for being able to change my avatar.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i'd just settle for being able to change my avatar.

That's asking too much, come on. :fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Tornados :shock:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    budget reconciliation.

Really, I hate math! :evil:
    I lost a bet...
    budget reconciliation.

Buy 81 a nice bottle of bourbon and get him to do it for you.
    budget reconciliation.

Hmmm....that isn't a bad idea. :think:
    I lost a bet...
    budget reconciliation.

Wild Turkey 14 is next up on the bourbon list....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Wild Turkey 14 is next up on the bourbon list....

That's a $100 bottle of bourbon. :shock: :think: hmmm. I think I will do the stupid math.
    I lost a bet...
    That's a $100 bottle of bourbon. :shock: :think: hmmm. I think I will do the stupid math.

the last one was 120 + tax...out the door for 133.

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Today it's definitely foxes. Red_Fox_Adult.jpgRat bastard
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    81 wrote:

Quality beverages are your thing...I might have a tiny obsession with shoes. :shifty: :lol: We all have our own "thing".
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

Quality beverages are your thing...I might have a tiny obsession with shoes. :shifty: :lol: We all have our own "thing".

If you can throw money at a problem and make it go away, You Should. We're American!

veterans.jpg
    81 wrote:

do you like boots and if so, what size do you wear? maybe we can work out a trade.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

If you can throw money at a problem and make it go away, You Should. We're American!

veterans.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Usually, I just bat my eyelashes and do puppy dog eyes, but sadly, that won't work this time. :( :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

veterans.jpg

this man is wise.

do you ever hear the story about that guy that out sourced his own job....fucking brilliant
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

do you like boots and if so, what size do you wear? maybe we can work out a trade.

Are you trying to get rid of some of the woman's boots? :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    Are you trying to get rid of some of the woman's boots? :lol::lol::lol:

maybe

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Comcast. You are awful.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Thought my opinion might change, but no . . . Still hating this s.o.b. :twisted:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Thought my opinion might change, but no . . . Still hating this s.o.b. :twisted:
    I understand. I carried what can only be called a death hate for a crow once..... I hope that fucker died. :x
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I understand. I carried what can only be called a death hate for a crow once..... I hope that fucker died. :x
    :) Well I don't necessarily want him dead, he was doing his fox thing I suppose. But he could sure as hell move behind someone else's house. F'in thing. I could have forgiven him maybe for killing one of my birds, but all goddamn four of them. Ready to string him up.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :) Well I don't necessarily want him dead, he was doing his fox thing I suppose. But he could sure as hell move behind someone else's house. F'in thing. I could have forgiven him maybe for killing one of my birds, but all goddamn four of them. Ready to string him up.
    Oh, well my crow was attacking me. :shock: I wouldn't kill him, but if he dropped dead out of the sky I might feel a bit glad :lol:
    The fox killed all your birds?! :o That sucks. Maybe we can get your fox and my crow together. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, well my crow was attacking me. :shock: I wouldn't kill him, but if he dropped dead out of the sky I might feel a bit glad :lol:
    The fox killed all your birds?! :o That sucks. Maybe we can get your fox and my crow together. ;)
    The little bastard jumped my 6 foot fence in broad daylight and his feet didn't even hit the top of the fence. Grabbed each of my hens by their backs and shook them to break their necks. I'd like to give him a good shake and maybe I'll throw your crow in for good measure. :twisted: And yeah, if my neighbor's crazy dog gets a hold of Mr. Fox I won't be shedding any tears either.
    How all these home improvement shows always stalk people at Lowes to give them a new kitchen/bathroom/ yard ect.... I'm at Lowes at LEAST once a week and they never pick me. Bitches.
    How all these home improvement shows always stalk people at Lowes to give them a new kitchen/bathroom/ yard ect.... I'm at Lowes at LEAST once a week and they never pick me. Bitches.

somebody else wanna handle this one.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg