I Hate.......

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    How all these home improvement shows always stalk people at Lowes to give them a new kitchen/bathroom/ yard ect.... I'm at Lowes at LEAST once a week and they never pick me. Bitches.

I live in a studio apartment built in the 50's... It has lead paint

Calm your tits :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    How all these home improvement shows always stalk people at Lowes to give them a new kitchen/bathroom/ yard ect.... I'm at Lowes at LEAST once a week and they never pick me. Bitches.

have you tried licking the paint yet?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

have you tried licking the paint yet?

That doesn't do anything... you have to scrape it.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

have you tried scraping it yet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Scraped and snorted

Chopped my lead breakfast on a mirror

No, i didn't fucking scrape it. :fp:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:

Scraped and snorted

Chopped my lead breakfast on a mirror

No, i didn't fucking scrape it. :fp:
    :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    I hate fuckin bullies, we got another story in the news, all you can hope for is they get theirs eventually.
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:

somebody else wanna handle this one.
    Made another trip this morning. They were no where to be found.
    I now hate seeing, writing and hearing the word "Wrigley"!
    Favoritism. I'm full of hate today.
    Also being inconsistent.
    The gigantic Amazon box that contains another way smaller box that contains the item. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The gigantic Amazon box that contains another way smaller box that contains the item. :fp:

Gotta have protection

hehehehehehe
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Gotta have protection

hehehehehehe
    :fp: :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

Do you need a hug, Truck?

hug.gif
    I lost a bet...

Do you need a hug, Truck?

hug.gif
    Aaawwwwwww.
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    change

whoever said change is good is full of shit!
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    when I miss the garbage man
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    When three hours of my work is just tossed aside by coworkers. Thanks. Good to know I'm being useful. :evil: :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I might have mentioned it already in this thread, but it's worth repeating. Know-it-alls. And people that thrive on being the center of attention. Do they really not know that they just look like idiots?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I might have mentioned it already in this thread, but it's worth repeating. Know-it-alls. And people that thrive on being the center of attention. Do they really not know that they just look like idiots?!

This. I deal with people like this at work entirely too often - I don't know how adults can be that way. Idiots
    I win.

This!

And censorship
    I lost a bet...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Quite a few on this board...

:|
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Are you mad cause I know about the Miller Park Shuttles??
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ha! Seems to me you know shit about those :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ha! Seems to me you know shit about those :wave:

I did work for the Brewers organization for 6 years...

And I hate waiting when you have an appointment.
    People the can't park straight in a parking spot. Back your shit up and fix it.
    The St. Louis Cardinals and the Boston Bruins. :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    jbarbian wrote:
    change

whoever said change is good is full of shit!
    I take this back.
    Change is proving to be amazing.
    I guess it's really the fear and anxiety of change that I hate. But once past that hurdle :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I hate when you make an appointment with a realtor a WEEK in advance, drive 50 miles to go meet with them, wait like an idiot for over an HOUR at the coffee shop, and they 'forgot' about your appointment. :x

I essentially drove 100 miles and wasted 4 hours of my life for a latte. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless