Comments

• Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 515
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Options
    MikechineMikechine Posts: 55
    Willing to purchase 2 or trade 2 06/01 for camden. Also, I have 2 06/01 tickets available if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    markeyjasonmarkeyjason Posts: 31
    Looking for 10 club LA tickets to either show. My wife and I are flying out after seeing the amazing shows in Chicago, so if anyone for some reason can't use their 10 club tix we would be thrilled to take them off your hands. Thanks.
    "I turned my back,... now there's no turning back"

"Love is a tower
    Of strength to me
    I am the shoreline
    But you're the sea"
  • Options
    Whats up people,

Looking for 2 prime 10c tickets to the las Vegas show, willing to trade 2 lower level tickets in section u7 row S (MGM grand) and 2 tickets to the SF show at Bill Graham Civic Center on 6/16/06 (sold out) neither are 10 club tickets cause i missed the online pre-sale- :(

i'm lost, i'm no guide but i'm by yourside- i am right by y-o-u-r side
  • Options
    kurtm85kurtm85 Posts: 4
    hello,

im looking to go to the dc show on tuesday 5/30, im in the ten club #319xxx, i can buy either 1 or 2, just looking to go. please pm me if you can help me out.

thanks
    Philadelphia, PA 10/3/2005
    Camden, NJ 5/27/2006
    Austin, TX 10/4/2009
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    10c memeber need extra 10c tic for 6/1 NJ Continental. Please PM asap.
  • Options
    looking for a san diego pair if anyone can't make it and wants to transfer them over.

thank you in advance :)
    ~debbie

debbie@dmbrr.com
    Fill the air up with love...
  • Options
    If anyone is selling 10C tickets to Thursday night's show, pm me. I am going to the 6/3 show, but would LOVE to go to both.
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    Also looking for one for San Diego. Going to both LA shows and am thinking about going a day early for the SD show. Please PM me if you have an available ticket.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    1. shipping2. billing3. confirmationWe're holding these tickets just for you. Please complete this page within 2:00 minutes.
    After 2:00 minutes, these tickets will be released for others to buy.
    Event
    Pearl Jam
    Verizon Center, Washington, DC
    Tue, May 30, 2006 07:30 PM
    Your Ticket(s)

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
    5 D ADULT US $54.00 US $9.25
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    FLOOR SEATING
    11/06/91 - The Haunt: Ithaca, NY
    Alive + Smells Like Teen Spirit + Saying No
  • Options
    solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 202
    If you have an extra for 6/3, please shoot me a PM or email me at solsurfr@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    I have an extra 10c #166 for saturday night, looking to trade or buy 1 for thursday night...I'll even look to possibly selling it as well, face of course.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    I need one for Thursday night. I dont care where it is
    10/3/05 --- 5/5/06 (Irving) --- 6/3/06 --- 8/2/07 (The Victoria Theater) ---8/5/07 --- 6/19/08 --- 6/20/08 --- 6/22/08---6/24/08 --- 6/25/08
    E.V. 8/1/08 --- 8/4/08
  • Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Still have a couple months until the show but...looking for one ticket to the Antwerp show. PM me if you have an extra.

Thanks.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    wish4Utodaywish4Utoday Posts: 35
    edited August 2010
    Brett
    Post edited by wish4Utoday on
    Never would have known of me before...
  • Options
    ElderlyManElderlyMan Posts: 2
    looking for one extra for saturday 6/3 east rutherford show... please email to alejomw-ebay(at)yahoo.com

looking forward to the show
  • Options
    GushfestGushfest Posts: 56
    Hey everyone,
    I'm a 10C member moving out to LA for a summer internship. Please, please, please shoot me an email or pm to: joegushen@gmail.com if you have two tickets to either of the two nights at the forum in inglewood. thanks!
    Stage College 03, Philly 05, Camden 06, Los Angeles 06, Los Angeles 07 (Ed solo w/ Flea and Jack Irons), MSG I & II 08, Beacon 08, Ed NYC II
  • Options
    kimanikimani Posts: 16
    i'm looking for pittsburgh.
    2 tickets
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I'm looking for ONE ticket for Pittsburgh. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    TelecasterTelecaster Posts: 24
    Looking for 1 or 2 extra 10 club tickets for the 6/26 St. Paul show from a very kind fan. PM me if you have them to spare. Will pay, of course.
  • Options
    untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    hi everyone!

i know i should have organized it earlier but i need a TICKET TO WIENA show and i think i need help :/

here are some links i found where tickets are sort of available but i have no idea from which page i should order one. one page shows that there are no standing places left and offer only not very nice seats, another page shows that there are still standing places available so i am confused...ok, this is getting too long - I NEED REFERENCES TO THESE SITES PLEASE if anyone have ordered tickets via one of these sites. please pm me.peace.

http://order.wien-ticket.at/shops/index.php3?shopid=9&gotoperformance=11963
    https://www.oeticket.com/secure/ts.dll/STEP1?evid=139980&pid=KRONE
    http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/reservieren_de.php?ID=64615

or you can just offer me a 10c ticket :D
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,125
    i'll take one for saturday if possible.

thanks
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    hullo..

the show is a few months away, but was wondering if any kind soul might have an extra ticket to the dublin gig. might be my only shot at seeing them in europe before moving back to canada..!

i'd be eternally grateful!

cheers.
  • Options
    markeyjasonmarkeyjason Posts: 31
    Wife and I flying out for San Diego and looking for tix to one or both LA shows.

Thanks.
    "I turned my back,... now there's no turning back"

"Love is a tower
    Of strength to me
    I am the shoreline
    But you're the sea"
  • Options
    Spokes-ManSpokes-Man Posts: 8
    Help, Help:

After 3 amazing shows in 4 days this week - I'm finally taking a deep breath - and focusing on the saturday NJ show.

I didn't originally plan on going to this show (Figured both camdens and dc would be enough) so i didn't get 10c tix.

After seeing my enthusiasm for the band - my girlfriend now wants to go - so we are road tripping up to NJ on saturday. There is nothing better than sharing the pj experience with someone who has never been to a show before!

If anyone has an extra pair for the 6/3 show i would be eternally greatful.

I WAS GOING to offer a DC poster in trade... but the sob's at the merch counter last night were selling 3 and 4 at a time. There were, maybe 4 people in front of me in line and a stack of about 25 posters. I thought, excellent, I've got one. When i got up there... they took the one off the wall and sold it to the guy in front of me. Damn ebayers.

Anyway - as I said - I would be forever in your debt. PM me if you can help. Thanks.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I need one ticket for tomorrows 6/1 show in Jersey. Can anyone help??? PM me.
    Thanks!!!!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    salngr wrote:
    I have an extra 10c #166 for saturday night, looking to trade or buy 1 for thursday night...I'll even look to possibly selling it as well, face of course.
    still looking...:)
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    lastgoodbyelastgoodbye Posts: 35
    I need 1 or 2 tickets to 6/3 Saturday show in NY/NJ. PM me please!
  • Options
    Does anyone have a ticket for tomorrow night (6/1/2006) at Continental that they are willing to sell? If so, please e-mail me at smaytan@nfb.com since I am at work for the rest of the day and can't check back on this thread. Thanks a million!!!!
  • Options
    Need a ticket for Saturday show. Please PM me. Thanks!
    Paris 11-07-1996
    E. Rutherford 09-08-1998
    New York City 09-10-1998
    Hershey 07-12-2003
    E. Rutherford 06-03-2006