Options

The " I need a ticket Thread"

Comments

• Options
    ThesaurusThesaurus Posts: 4
    looking for a ticket for the concert @ madrid for a friend of mine. pm me if you have a spare one.

thanx
    respek
    keep it real
    ws
  • Options
    roelBEroelBE Posts: 23
    mail to roelroel2@managerzone.com if you can sell ticket(s) for Antwerpen

thank
  • Options
    Going to be in SF on 7/18 and looking to get either 1 or 2 tickets to the show. PM me if you have any spares for sale.
  • Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    I'm looking for 2 Tickets to the Pittsburgh Show. I missed out on the pre-sale, didn't think I'd be able to make it, but now I can. Please Help!

Thanks,
    Jeff (Fanclub #139xxx)
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    ShakyHandsShakyHands Posts: 26
    i need 2 tickets to the pittsburg show, saw both philly shows and caught DC last night, just found out that i can get out of town for the weekend of pitt, pm me if anybody can help.
    Are we getting something out of this... all encompassing trip?
  • Options
    Randy420Randy420 Posts: 47
    I'm interested in picking up 1 ticket for the Gorge #1 and the Gorge #2 if anyone can help..

• Options
    pogoballpogoball Posts: 2
    Looking for 2 in Pitt. Just decided to make the drive across the midwest for it...any help would be awesome

JR (#300xxx)
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    Decided that i wanna go down to the show tommorrow because i just cant seem to see this band enough!! if anyone has an extra (pref 10c) i would be more than happy to take it off ur hands and buy a couple drinks out of gratitude
  • Options
    BrainOfBBrainOfB Posts: 4
    Need a ticket for Saturday show. Please PM me. Thanks!

I have an extra ticket to the saturday show if your interested. Face value $65
    - Brian
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    I need 2 for June 30th, Summerfest
  • Options
    GONEGONEGONEGONE Posts: 20
    I have one 10c ticket for 6/1....leave a message
    Ed Montreal 1!
    Ed NY 2!
    Hartford 08!!
    MSG 2 08!!
    MSG 1 08!!
    Lollapalooza 07!!!!!!!!
    E. Rutherford 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    Camden 2 06
    Hartford 06
    Albany 06
    Philly 05
    Montreal 05
    Boston 04
    Holmdel 03
    Mansfield 3 03
    MSG 1 03
    Albany 03
    Philly 03
    Jones Beach 2 00
    Hartford 98
    Hartford 96
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    im looking for an a single ticket to 6-3 dont care weather you have an extra 10c or ticketbastard ticket.

pm me and i will get back to as soon as i can
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    snoop jamsnoop jam Posts: 11
    Can make it now if anyone has any extra's. No bull shit, you got 'em, I'll buy them! Please pm if you got them!
  • Options
    Johnny WongJohnny Wong Wauwatosa, WI Posts: 193
    I'm looking for lawn seats for Milwuakee II.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Options
    pooh2679pooh2679 Posts: 3
    Anyone have 2 for the Cincinnati show?
  • Options
    BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    Looking for Pittsburgh 6/23 please send PM if you have an extra, thanks! Will pay immediately. Not ebay prices, but hearty.....please help
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • Options
    euphoriuhheuphoriuhh Posts: 16
    looking for 2 10c for Saturday.. a wedding gift for a friend and probably my last show of the tour .. ;\

PM me PLEASE!

Randall's Island, NYC . 1996
    Madison Square Garden, NYC . 1998 [the BREATH campaign]
    Jones Beach, NYC . 2000
    State College, PA . 2003 [longest show ever]
    Madison Square Garden, NYC . 2003
    Camden, NJ . 2006
    Washington, DC . 2006
    Portland, OR . 2009
  • Options
    I'm looking for any number of tickets (1-3) to either nights at the Forum in LA. I live in Southern California but missed out on the 10c pre-sale. I'm trying to take my sister and brother in law to their first PJ show... I figure it's the least I can do seeing as she introduced me to PJ so many years ago. I am more than willing to pay above face value but clearly, close to face would always be appreciated! PM me!!

Thanks,
    Evan
  • Options
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    Seeing as Jersey is my home state... I'd like to try and get some better seats for tonights 6/1 thursday show.

My 10C # is 365xxx.... will most probably be selling my 10c Pair for face to whomever before the show...

I'd like to try and pick up a nice 10C pair for face, say 175xxx or lower... I will be bringing a nice gal with me and would like be as close to the stage as possible.

thanks!

~inquis
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    Looking for an extra for tonite. Email me please!

salngr@aol.com
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    brstout3brstout3 Posts: 1
    I have 1 extra 10c ticket for Saturday. Willing to trade for a ticket to tonight's show.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    i need 1 or 2 for saturday 6/3 in NJ.
  • Options
    matt770matt770 Posts: 134
    Need 2 for tonight 6/1. Will pay face for just about anything except nosebleeds or behind the stage. PM or email: matt770@hotmail.com. Thanks!
  • Options
    Still need 1 For SATURDAY 6/3.

brianschool@yahoo.com

I will offer face value plus a joint for a fan club seat.
  • Options
    I need one - anything really- for Rutherford - Sat night!!!
  • Options
    jammer55jammer55 Posts: 5
    I have two extra tickets 10c member seats. This person was a member for about 2 years not sure where the seats will be and I might have a third Because I bought a pair and now something has come up.. Im still going however. Ive been in the club for a long time. Usually have 1-4 row. Yeah go ahead say it. Im old.. anyway. I will be getting the tickets at the ten club will call. I dont know a good way to get rid of them because I dont want to post my cell and have it ring all show.. email me @ cvivian@ptd.net Ill check up untill the time I leave and may post my # 1/2 hour before the show.

face value.. for the tix..
  • Options
    jammer55 wrote:
    I have two extra tickets 10c member seats. This person was a member for about 2 years not sure where the seats will be and I might have a third Because I bought a pair and now something has come up.. Im still going however. Ive been in the club for a long time. Usually have 1-4 row. Yeah go ahead say it. Im old.. anyway. I will be getting the tickets at the ten club will call. I dont know a good way to get rid of them because I dont want to post my cell and have it ring all show.. email me @ cvivian@ptd.net Ill check up untill the time I leave and may post my # 1/2 hour before the show.

face value.. for the tix..

I only have the pair left. the member # starts 353XXX
  • Options
    Hey, I have very good 10c seats, 179xxx, but since my friend cancelled, I am going solo. I'll happily trade them or pay cash for a single seat that is much closer. Thanks.
    9/28/96 Randall's Island
    9/29/96 Randall's Island
    10/1/96 Buffalo
    6/8/97 Tibetan Freedom Concert (Randall's Island)
    9/8/98 E. Rutherford
    9/10/98 MSG
    9/11/98 MSG
    9/18/98 Columbia, MD
    8/23/00 Jones Beach
    8/24/00 Jones Beach
    8/25/00 Jones Beach
    4/30/03 Nassau Coliseum
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    **5/5/06 Irving Plaza**
    5/28/06 Camden
    6/1/06 E. Rutherford
    6/3/06 E. Rutherford
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford
    8/4/08 United Palace Theatre (EV solo)
    8/5/08 United Palace Theatre (EV solo)
    8/7/08 Newark, NJ (EV solo)
    5/20/10 MSG
    5/21/10 MSG
    6/21/11 Beacon Theatre (EV solo)
    6/22/11 Beacon Theatre (EV solo)
    9/3/11 PJ20
    9/4/11 PJ20
    10/18/13 Barclays Center
    10/19/13 Barclays Center
    10/22/13 Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia
    10/25/13 Hartford
    9/26/15 Central Park Global Citizen Festival
    5/2/16 MSG
    8/20/16 Wrigley Field
    9/4/18 Fenway Park
    9/11/22 MSG
    9/14/22 Camden
    9/16/22 Nashville
    9/17/22 Louisville
  • Options
    I got a set to get rid of. Ill turn my phone on at 5:30 anyone needing or wanting to upgrade. call me first come basis.. face value..

I wont answer the phone before 5:30.. dont want to be bothered while driving..

charlie