Options

The " I need a ticket Thread"

Comments

• Options
    thanks. must be for Saturday.
  • Options
    Still looking....

Whoo hoo got em....! thanks!
    Tu ya no me tienes que esconder...Esta bein....Sabes que te quiero como ayer...Esto so soy..Este es me vida!!!
  • Options
    I am in dire want (hah) of two or three tickets for the May 30th show in Washington DC. I will pay face price + whatever you feel is fair + shipping. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me out! Contact me by email at dh60195@appstate.edu
    Thanks again !
    -Mark
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    I know it's a long shot, but I'd love a ticket to the after Letterman show...I have posters, vinyl and/or some single tix to trade (both Camden, possibly DC, pitt and Gorge), plus I have a decent 10c number at 163xxx.
  • Options
    lori814 wrote:
    I have 2 hard tickets for Thursday May 25th at the Garden- Sec 20 and I want to trade them for 2 for the May 24th show. Section 20 is right on the side of the stage. I would love to trade for similar location. PM me if interested!

if you have no other choice....i have to 4 tix to May 24 in, uh, (silently)
    SEC 326 row 2
  • Options
    Does anyone want a Single for Hartford or Boston II? Face value.. 285xxx.

The wife is bailing on me.. stupid bitchez
    MSG 9/11/98, Jones Beach 8/24/2000, Saratoga 8/30/2000, Albany 4/29/03, Boston 7/2/03, Philly 7/5/03, MSG 7/9/03, Boston 9/29/04, Montreal 9/15/05, Albany 5/12/06, Hartford 5/13/06, Boston 5/24/06, Boston 5/25/06, Hartford 6/27/08, Boston 6/30/08, EV Boston 8/2/08
  • Options
    I need tix for Detroit at The Palace
    1992 Lollapalooza Detroit
    1998 Cleveland
    2000 Columbus
    2004 Toledo
  • Options
    I have an extra tenclub seat right next to me for BOTH nights in Toronto

PM me if interested

Todd
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Need:

(2) tix to the Letterman aftershow.

Have:

(2) 10C tix to Camden 5/27

(2) 10C tix to Camden 5/28

or Hundreds of dollars.....

tenclub# 198xxx
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I'm looking for 2 tickets for Santa Barbara. Doesn't matter if they aren't together.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Synapses FlashingSynapses Flashing Ventura, CA Posts: 86
    I need one ticket for the 7/16 show in SF.

I have an extra ticket for one of the LA Forum shows (probably either one, but not sure yet). My 10c number is really low, 356xxx, so don't expect front row.

PM me if either of these situations fit your need.
    11-7-95 San Diego Sports Arena (originally 6-7-95 in Del Mar)7-14-98 LA
    6-3-03 Irvine7-7-06 San Diego7-9/10-06 LA7-13-06 Santa Barbara7-16-06 San Francisco7-22/23-06 Gorge12-2-06 Honolulu4-10-08 Santa Barbara (Ed)4-13-08 LA (Ed)
  • Options
    sxysadiesxysadie Posts: 43
    I would like to take my niece to the DC show for her birthday. I am looking for one ticket. PM me if you can help me out. I am already going with my touring friend with my 10C seats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
    well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride! -Unknown
  • Options
    NoiseboxNoisebox Posts: 1
    I have two tickets for the hartford show on the 13 if anyone's still looking for them.... I can either swap for two boston show tickets (either day) or just sell them for face value. They're lawn seats at the dodge music center. drop me a pm on here if anyone's interested.
  • Options
    crg144crg144 Posts: 8
    Have:
    (2) 10C Camden 1 Tix (5/27) (#167xxx)

Need:
    (2) 10C Camden 2 Tix (5/28)

PM me - pleeeeeeease!
  • Options
    Still looking for 1 for 2nd show in Philly...10C tix preferred (PM with your 10C #)
    8/9/92 Jones Beach, 10/2/96 Hartford, 9/8/98 E. Rutherford, 9/1/00 Camden, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/9/03 MSG, 7/14/03 PNC, 10/1/04 Reading, 9/30/05 Borgata, 10/1/05 Borgata, 10/3/05 Philly, 5/27/06 Camden, 6/1/06 E. Rutherford, 6/3/06 E. Rutherford, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 8/7/08 EV@NJPAC, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/31/09 Spectrum, 5/18/10 Newark
  • Options
    otheroneotherone Posts: 1
    i have two extras to chicago on 5-17 wed....
    section:103 row:19 facevalue+ticketbasturd charges....
    email back: otherone99@comcast.net
  • Options
    Bor HBor H Posts: 25
    I will need at least one ticket for Verona (it's gona be 3 of us but I just found out that the other fan forgot to renew his membership). Thanks in advance
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    OK. So here's the deal. I'm not a 10c member :o
    But I'd love to get 10c tix ... If anyone is going to the following shows
    and has an extra ticket, please, let me know.
    You'd be *sitting* by a PJ freak...lol :D
    If not, I'll wait for the GA, but I'd love to get your extra tix.
    THANKS SO MUCH!!

I'm definitely going to Verona and probably to Milan the next day.
    Also, I might be going to Prague and Berlin.

But 100% sure that I will be in Zagreb. :D;)

So if you're headed to any of those shows and you got an extra tic,
    PM me, please. :o:D

Peace,

Sid
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    Dudes,

I was lucky to score tickets to several east coast shows coming up but my 10C# is a bit crusty (354xxx).

So, I'm looking to trade TWO of my tickets to either Philly 1 or 2, Jersey 1 or 2 , or DC for ONE ticket to the respective show.

Looking for ONE ticket with a way better 10C number (seat).

Any takers?
    i like sound...
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    I've been a 10c member for more than a decade, but I missed out on tix for several shows. I would love one ticket to each of the following shows:

Santa Barbara
    DC
    East Rutherford (June 1)

Would love 10c tix. Send me a message if you've got spares. Thanks :)
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    bump

Is there any way we can put this thread and the "I have an extra ticket" thread at the top as stickies so that they'll stay at the top and we won't have 15,000 threads asking for extra tix?
  • Options
    jccjcc Posts: 8
    I couldn't get any for san diego through the presale, and I am desperate for one. If needed I have an extra LA night 2 from the presale that I can exchange.
  • Options
    i was holding out for a south leg. when that didnt come, i realize that i needed to resort to this...maybe, god forbid, buying a ticket off ebay....

somehow please help me out with a ticket to a late leg 1 or leg 2 show. email me at webstuff@bergsman.net if you have one available!!! thanks
  • Options
    Would anyone by chance have one GA ticket for the first SF show on 7/16? I am taking my sister to her first show and Ticketmaster is sold out of them!
    I would be very greatful I am willing to pay full price for ticket including fees!
    Thanks very much!
    Jim
    doobinishea90@hotmail.com
    Help yourseeeeeeeellff yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JR21022JR21022 Posts: 5
    I am traveling to the West Coast from Nashville, TN...not sure if there is even going to be another leg of the tour and would hate to miss this...Anyone have San Diego and/or LA Forum tickets (1st night only)...I am a 10c member and willing to pay well for these seats..

Thanks
  • Options
    JR21022JR21022 Posts: 5
    I am traveling to the West Coast from Nashville, TN...not sure if there is even going to be another leg of the tour and would hate to miss this...Anyone have San Diego and/or LA Forum tickets (1st night only)...I am a 10c member and willing to pay well for these seats..

Thanks
  • Options
    FreddieFreddie Posts: 71
    I absolutely need 1 ticket to Milan, Verona, ecc..anywhere Pj play in Italy!!!
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    Need 1 ticket for Chicago night 2 and Philadelphia night 1.
    tacos
  • Options
    droptheleash2216droptheleash2216 Honesdale, PA Posts: 95
    Need 2 tickets to East Rutherford Night 1 or 2. Got shut out originally on the 10club sale. Thanks.
  • Options
    tdzyphtdzyph Posts: 11
    For some reason, did anyone buy a set of Sunday tix and not Saturday? I will gladly swap Sat for Sun.