Options

The " I need a ticket Thread"

Comments

• Options
    Anyone have two extras??
  • Options
    I need one ticket for Pittsburgh please.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    Anyone with an extra SF 3 show, Jul 15th I'm a looking for one. Didn't think I'd have the money for it, and then I was on the road and the few chances I had to purchase one, ended up out not being available and finally sold out. I have an extra LA Forum show ticket or will pay cash, also may have my second ticket for either Gorge show available for trade also, but not sure about this yet.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options

I am a longtime 10c member and was locked out of the presale and am taking my girlfriend to her first pj show in my home state of meeechigan in grand rapids. I am in atlanta now and would love if anyone could help me out. E mail me at sportsedge22@aol.com and thank you very much

dan
  • Options
    SlimeeSlimee Posts: 9
    Actually I'm gonna change my offer, and edit my former to match..

Instead of upgrading, I'd just like to buy an extra ticket from someone who has an extra ticket to Philly Night 1 or Night 2 (no lawn seats please). Please PM me if you've got an extra ticket you'd like to sell. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    I have one extra ticket for the Gorge first night, and would like to trade that with someone who has an extra ticket for the second Gorge night, so we can goto both shows. If anyone is interested please send me a PM.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,808
    Slimee wrote:
    Actually I'm gonna change my offer, and edit my former to match..

Instead of upgrading, I'd just like to buy an extra ticket from someone who has an extra ticket to Philly Night 1 or Night 2 (no lawn seats please). Please PM me if you've got an extra ticket you'd like to sell. Thanks in advance!
    i have an extra for both nights in philly.......

310xxx..........not a great number but im pretty sure its not lawn........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 11
    Hello All,

I'm in search of two tickets (10C or TM) for the show in Santa Barbara on 07/13. I don't have any others to trade, so am looking to buy.

Had a pair during the presale, but a 10C "illegal action by user" glitch caused me to refresh the page and loose the tix I was in the process of buying.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it! Please private message or email me.. .and best of luck to everyone out there trying to get tickets!

J
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    In order to bump this...

I HAVE an extra LA night 2.

I NEED a San Diego.

Thanks.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    still lookin for one pittsburgh ticket... please PM... thanks :)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    I have an extra for CT and possibly Cam/PA--looking for a letterman ticket plus a few boots or another concert I am not already attending.

10c #200xxx
  • Options
    red2793red2793 Posts: 2
    I am looking for two tickets in section 100, 200 or 300 for the show in Hartford on 5/13. I promisd my wife I would get seats there and have been shut out. Please help. I am willing to pay. please email me at siricar@aol.com
    Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    I've got 2 for 07-02-06 in Denver. I'm looking to trade them for a pair of Las Vegas or San Diego. ID # 313XXX.

Sorry, they're taken, still looking for single or two 10C seats for both shows. Please.
  • Options
    depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    i'm looking for 2 tickets for the may 10th show in toronto - in sections 110, 109, 117 or 118
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Options
    OceansOceans Posts: 86
    I'm looking at upgrading my single 10c ticket for both nights in Toronto. Send me a message if anyone has an extra. Thanks!
  • Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    I need 2 tix to camden 5/27. just need to be in the facility...;)
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 202
    I'm looking for 1 ticket to the 7/16 show. I'm a nice guy and like to have fun at the show. I'll be coming from Philly to attend my cousins wedding the night before. I'd love to join a fellow 10C member that night and have a blast.

Thanks,
    Carlos
  • Options
    lori814lori814 Posts: 7
    I have 2 hard tickets for Thursday May 25th at the Garden- Sec 20 and I want to trade them for 2 for the May 24th show. Section 20 is right on the side of the stage. I would love to trade for similar location. PM me if interested!
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    Big Ben, you need tix too???? man, the whole touring van is looking for tix... Please help us out. Boston, DC and Jersey Tix....
    We can offer rides..

Haha, of course I do. I woulda been alright but you talked me into more shows.
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    Still need two for Detroit. May have two for Cleveland to trade. Or will pay cash. Please help, thanks.
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    red2793red2793 Posts: 2
    I am looking for two tickets for the hartford show on 5/13. The lawn is a little to rough for me so if anyone has two extra pavilion seats please email me at red2793@aol.com. I am willing to pay for good seats.
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    I'm looking for two tickets to SB does'nt matter where I'd just like to take my wife to a show to see the boys.
  • Options
    I'm looking for two tickets to SB does'nt matter where I'd just like to take my wife to a show to see the boys.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I'd love for a Letterman post-show ticket. I have money.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Also looking for two tickets to this show. If anybody has, that would be amazing. I don't have anything to trade, but am willing to pay face value for these.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    I missed the Ten Club presale for The LA Forum shows. If anybody has a couple seats they are trying to get rid of please shoot me a message. Thanks!!
  • Options
    PLEASE! I am looking for 2 tickets for San Fran for 07/16/06...PM me or email if anyone has them...
    Tu ya no me tienes que esconder...Esta bein....Sabes que te quiero como ayer...Esto so soy..Este es me vida!!!
  • Options
    Bump..Bumpo..Two tickets to San Fran..Bump...bump...
    Tu ya no me tienes que esconder...Esta bein....Sabes que te quiero como ayer...Esto so soy..Este es me vida!!!
  • Options
    ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    someone with a low 10c number want to trade my 2 10c tickets no. 323xxx for one with lower number.
  • Options
    MoskeetoMoskeeto Posts: 14
    I need singles for both of the forum shows.

I have a few extra tickets available as well, one for SB, Vegas, and all the SF shows.