Options

Stay tuned

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    JAA is a part of the Wishlist group of people (as I understand it).

I believe it's headed by Roger, LukinFan-somebody correct me if I am wrong.

sounds about right
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    gmariecgmariec Posts: 37
    This is tooooo much!!!! You can't keep PJ fans on the edge like this!!!! My nerves are shot!!! :shock:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh.... Of course I follow that. Wait, is that Jeff Ament (or his people)?!?! I thought it was just a REALLY conscientious group of fans! :fp:

yeah I'm not really clear on that either :lol:

I believe it's headed by Roger, LukinFan-somebody correct me if I am wrong.
    Oh, okay. That's what I thought... For a few minutes there, everything changed for me. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Can we get a refund on our PJ20 and apply the money towards this??? Cause this SHITS on Alpine Valley.

My dad was at the Springsteen shows and was a few rows behind Eddie and said Ed was rocking the fuck out. I'm sure seeing Springsteen in his home city convinced him to have his band play there for 2 nights.

This is the tits!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    demetrios wrote:
    TRoshford wrote:
    Bill Fucking Murray!!

Love Murray! :thumbup:

I have a feeling Bill enjoys #dirtyfranking... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah I'm not really clear on that either :lol:

I believe it's headed by Roger, LukinFan-somebody correct me if I am wrong.[/quote]
    Myself and two others, but I'm the only one of the three of us that frequents the forum. We know as much as everyone else here. We are a division of the Wishlist Foundation.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Poncier wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    haven't checked in awhile, but has Chicago been confirmed?
    They are currently only rumored to be opening for PJ at Wrigley.

what about Boston? have they confirmed already?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    At least this is the anxiety of waiting instead of the rage of missing. Glad I'm paying attention.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    "The fans are the best part of any show."

xgl9xh.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    so what, this " stay tuned " teaser was all because of the European Flags?

:roll: :roll:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    pjradio wrote:
    "The fans are the best part of any show."

xgl9xh.jpg
    true...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the best part about it..is the pm... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    I'm thoroughly confused..
    Thought this might be pj20 alpine release news??
    How are people concluding these tweets are Wrigley in September?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    locked wrote:

tweet of the chicago poster and the stage in a baseball arena.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    locked wrote:

Both twitter handles just posted the same pic too

Source. mamasan
  • Options
    locked wrote:

where did those pics of the Wrigley stage go? I know I posted one & i thought it was in THIS thread
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    pjradio wrote:
    locked wrote:

where did those pics of the Wrigley stage go? I know I posted one & i thought it was in THIS thread

this one? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=202350&p=4851782#p4851782
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    so what, this " stay tuned " teaser was all because of the European Flags?

:roll: :roll:

I don't know, I thought it was about Ed appearance on The Walking Dead...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm changing the station...too much static here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 582
    Don't mean to be negative here but if they are going to announce something maybe just announce it. Leaving "clues" on "twitter" seems like something "Justin Bieber" would do for publicity. I don't know why it seems these days if there is going to be an announcement there has to be a pre announcement to drive everyone nuts. Also I assume this will be one of those announcements where they just announce wrigley shows and then make everyone wonder if they should spend there money and travel or if they should wait it out. But I guess what i am saying isn't anything new :D
  • Options
    hinsey21 wrote:
    Don't mean to be negative here but if they are going to announce something maybe just announce it. Leaving "clues" on "twitter" seems like something "Justin Bieber" would do for publicity. I don't know why it seems these days if there is going to be an announcement there has to be a pre announcement to drive everyone nuts. Also I assume this will be one of those announcements where they just announce wrigley shows and then make everyone wonder if they should spend there money and travel or if they should wait it out. But I guess what i am saying isn't anything new :D
    haha..true
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

this one? http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 2#p4851782

:lol::lol: YEP!!...thx!

note to self: Look at ALL pages before commenting :fp:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    hinsey21 wrote:

I heard that. Now everyone will be in a state of flux trying to decide whether they travel and pay money there or they wait for the announcement of the full tour. Hopefully they get that all announced before any decision has to be made on the Wrigley shows.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    pjradio wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

this one? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=202350&p=4851782#p4851782

:lol::lol: YEP!!...thx!

note to self: Look at ALL pages before commenting :fp:

actually, I just clicked on your user name, then clicked on 'view all posts'. ;):lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    Saw roger waters on the 100 level behind home plate, ok visually amazing audio. Saw Bruce in sep and had great seats and it sounded incredible. Here's my view for Bruce sitting second deck between 3rd and the bleachers...anyone who can make this show should. It's gonna be fucking blast!

http://imgur.com/N39vBhh.jpg
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    So why all the teasing and tweeting? Why's the announcement taking so long?
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    actually, I just clicked on your user name, then clicked on 'view all posts'. ;):lol:

2reto48.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    awilkins wrote:
    It's a good question. I'm not sure who over at 10C is getting their kicks by dangling carrots in front of our faces, but I don't find it very amusing. :| I am going to be one of those people who doesn't know if she should plan a trip to Chicago or not because they won't release the date or tell us if this is part of a larger tour or separate from one. I mean, the guessing game is fun up to a point, but now that we all know what the surprise is, why not just tell us everything already??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    Just have to wait for the final reveal. I like that they're getting everyone excited about it. Coachella also just tweeted a video entitled "Bloom," with flowers and the festival itself coming to life in the desert as their lineup announcement is imminent. Build the hype.

Reminds me of when Foo Fighters were doing small club shows around LA and announcing them via twitter. They'd drop hints throughout the day before a final reveal of the show location in the late afternoon and then it was a mad dash to the venue to get in. I thought it was really fun.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    awilkins wrote:
    It's a good question. I'm not sure who over at 10C is getting their kicks by dangling carrots in front of our faces, but I don't find it very amusing. :| I am going to be one of those people who doesn't know if she should plan a trip to Chicago or not because they won't release the date or tell us if this is part of a larger tour or separate from one. I mean, the guessing game is fun up to a point, but now that we all know what the surprise is, why not just tell us everything already??
This discussion has been closed.